Re: All gather.
thats a clip from seinfeld...probably the best sitcom ever...imho
thats a clip from seinfeld...probably the best sitcom ever...imho
Please don't put my username in such dirty contexts![]()
It's a universe bending impossibility.
---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------
the wiz guy is weird.

awesomeone,but not best for me ...though u can say top 5thats a clip from seinfeld...probably the best sitcom ever...imho
i think wiz is trying to impress a girl that doesn't like rap...knowing he's probably sitting on a stockpile of rap tapes/disc/albums...hahahaFixed![]()
>.> the only thing I use rap for is to terrorize my enemies.i think wiz is trying to impress a girl that doesn't like rap...knowing he's probably sitting on a stockpile of rap tapes/disc/albums...hahaha
boy u off the chain....that was good...>.> the only thing I use rap for is to terrorize my enemies.
It's sad I don't know the lyrics of anyboy u off the chain....that was good...

i got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one(jay-z)It's sad I don't know the lyrics of anyrapsong, otherwise could've made it Epic![]()
:
Mazino-kun Irasshai

these days u just cant be in a good place,u know cant turn a hoe into a housewifemazino is in bad bad place right now...gotta cheer him up wiz...i'll try
Wizzard is dismissing himself.
Matta nya.c-ya later
.ur here because i'm here...admit it...i'm addictive...Umm, nothing so extreme, some standard dancing classes (waltz, rumba, cha-cha-cha, can't remember others from the prev. time)
why am I still here.
You're more fun than expected, but I still don't know why I'm here, so I'll be going away againur here because i'm here...admit it...i'm addictive...
