Re: All gather.
i cant believe psy signed contract with Bieber's agency....
i cant believe psy signed contract with Bieber's agency....


You're more fun than expected, but I still don't know why I'm here, so I'll be going away again![]()

i'm not going there...i got introuble last nite and kinda pissed ancy offhes european...
thats ancy.... She can get pissed off when you greet her sometimes. Mood swings.Also sakura-aneki.Even more crayzay.i'm not going there...i got introuble last nite and kinda pissed ancy off
hey,i'm going to eat and hit the hay...6 o clock comes fast...seeing how ur like 2 hours or so behind me...good nite law-doggthats ancy.... She can get pissed off when you greet her sometimes. Mood swings.Also sakura-aneki.Even more crayzay.
Worst thread in this section.

I remember 3 days once.Mine is dead. It's cursed by someone, it can never be a live for more than two days.
I was thereYou know that this means! It means that something made the curse weaken during that time span, but what??
. 
Seems soYou are a powerful mage??
(even though I don't look like one
)It's just like in a manga....you are only now beginning to awaken your powers!!Seems so(even though I don't look like one
)
It's just like in a manga....you are only now beginning to awaken your powers!!
Train hard!
can you suggest any manga like that ?
I love reading about magic stuff ^^ (some comedy and no horror included please)(could be romance though
)Hyde and closer!![]()
can you suggest any manga like that ?
I love reading about magic stuff ^^ (some comedy and no horror included please)(could be romance though
)