I finished for the 4th time now PlaneScape:Torment,and I still can't help but wonder how this game would have been if it would have come out now,with today's graphics and realistic combat systems,but with it's storyline,superb art and characters...even if it's old,it's still a masterpiece,it's amongst the BEST rpg's I've every played.
If you were to make a top 5(I wanted top 3,but it's impossible to decide just on 3) of your personal best RPG's,which ones would be there?For me it'd be these ones(the order DOES NOT matter):
1)The Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind (+it's expansions)
2)Knights Of The Old Republic I & II
3)PlaneScape:Torment
4)The Witcher I & II
5) Dragon Age : Origins
Still haven't tried Borderlands 2,I've never been a fan of RPG's with technology,dunno why,it just seems not fun for me ^^.
Still praying to God that they make Kotor 3,Old Republic was a waste imo.Dragon Age 2 was hack'n'slash to the most extreme,dunno why they even labeled it RPG,and hopefully they actually learn from their mistakes and will make a DA 3 that is at least as awesome as the first one.
I tried playing Dark Souls,but god damn it,it's tough without a gamepad,I'm still having trouble with the control lol.
If anyone of you played Morrowind and loved the game and wished(like me)to visit not just the island of Morrowind in which the action takes place,but actually the whole Vvanderfell,google Tamriel : Rebuilt.It's a project that several modders are working on,and by it they are trying to rebuild in Morrowind & Oblio (I don't know if they worked on anything for Skyrim),places that aren't in the game,places in which you hear things about them,that you read in books about them,but simply are not in the game.It's best mod for a game that I've ever seen(I mean,just download the mod's there for Morrowind and you'll see just how much and how HUGE of a space they introduced in the game,almost as big as the island of Morrowind itself(and the island IS big,no joke).From what I remember,they had also started working on quests and characters,and they started introducing more info about the Dwarves,the mysterious species from Morrowind that left all these ruins,and that excited my interest and curiosity beyond anything in that game.