The Ryoma_Echizen Thread

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
As long as they're readable or at least medium quality, it probably doesn't matter how clean they are. Leave that to the Edited Manga groups afterwards.
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
There practically perfect, no need to worry about them.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Awesome, thanks Ryoma.
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome work, Thanks alot Ryoma
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Just read thru this thread. I like your layback attitude towards translating. Really reminds me of Shika which I find funny now.

Here come the typical Miso questions:

1. What's your favourite food?
don't answer 'pizza', Miso will fl00d your thread!! - K
2. Do you like cheese? :p
3. Can you cook? Do you like to cook?
(Me is addicted to food questions...@_@)

4. What's your favourite movie?
5. What movie are you looking for to see soon?
6. What are your plans for your future?
 

Ryoma_Echizen

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2036.new#new

W00t! Prince of Tennis 304. Oh and sorry for all the hungry Eyeshield 21 fans I'll be looking to get right on that now that PoT is outta the way.

Ooh and I got questions.

1) I'll say Curry just cause I'm in a Japanese mindset today.
2) Yes, cheese is good.
3) Good lord no. I can barely make the House Curry and it has instructions on it. And it's not as good as Curry House curry. I feel jipped!
4) Movie...hmmm. Star Wars instantly comes to mind. There's a lot of anime but no animes movies that I consider to be among my favorite movies. If only Irresponsible Captain Tylor has a movie... *sigh*
5) I hope to not being seeing any movie soon, since they cost money I don't have. But if I were to see a movie... I'd hope it were a comedy.
6) Hopefully to graduate college, or at least further my aims to become a better translator. It's harder than you think when you have habitual laziness and when you actually think you can translate 3 series with such a condition (I'm still trying for Eyeshield 21 people! Don't lose hope just yet! You'll get to read just how bad the Devil Bats are getting pwned soon enough!)

-Ryoma Echizen
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome, Thanks alot Ryoma
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah, I've got an itch to create an Eyeshield 21 board, I'm just waiting on your translations ;)

And thanks for the PoT 304 translation. :)
 

sao

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
290
Reaction score
122
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Nice work and Thanks a lot for the translations! :D Can't wait for the Eyeshield ones hehe
 

Viola-Cesario

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hello. I think your translations... really aren't bad. I haven't read many, but... ^_^
Are you going to pick up translating any other series? Open to anything?
 
Top