- Joined
- Oct 8, 2006
- Messages
- 1,750
- Reaction score
- 66
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Although you're right.. It will be hard to manage this thread/merge it in two different forums. Not to mention I don't even have an AP account..
But I might try it eventually when this thread get a bit more buffed.
Ok... Finally I have my SBS:
Oda-sensei.. At chapter 256, pages 18-19 Luffy sings a song (about the north/south/east/western islands), and I've gotta know, who wrote this song?!?! Is it Luffy? Is luffy secretly a music composer? and the reason he wants a musician in his crew so badly is because he wants to make a Gomu Gomu Rock Band?!?!? If you won't answer me my nose-hair will stop growing!!
-Gomu Gomu Rock Band no. #1 fan!
But I might try it eventually when this thread get a bit more buffed.Ok... Finally I have my SBS:
Oda-sensei.. At chapter 256, pages 18-19 Luffy sings a song (about the north/south/east/western islands), and I've gotta know, who wrote this song?!?! Is it Luffy? Is luffy secretly a music composer? and the reason he wants a musician in his crew so badly is because he wants to make a Gomu Gomu Rock Band?!?!? If you won't answer me my nose-hair will stop growing!!
-Gomu Gomu Rock Band no. #1 fan!
Last edited:
this is a serious one.. sort of..

[/Luckas]