Discussion The Scavenger Hunt 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Damn we have no chance of winning...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Oh I finished first second day :o

I even cleaned up the whole house that day and took like a few hours to start the hunt :o
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

And can you post a link to that scav hunt profile we have to pm answers to?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

look at the first post :o
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Oh okay.


I think team bakajin jorpedo gonna win...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I checked with others, the statistic is wrong :XD sorry guys~ I edited it and here's the real one for ya :arf

The fastest one to clear the first round was team DD.
The fastest one to clear the second round was team Bugzee.
The fastest one to clear the third round was team Bugzee.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Next round has started Hunters! :arf

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Why there's an X near my name? T.T Rave? T.T
I mentioned that on the third day Lala XD

[people or groups who are marked with an "x" couldn't finish one (or more) round/s in the given 24 hours]
and I added Rave to your team, she wants to continue :)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Is tgere 2 images!? I can only see onn.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

There are two pictures and I can see both DD :/ try again, if it doesn't work I will try another host

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Changed host
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Ok it works thanks.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

First Riddle was Easy.

Second one though... -.-
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Can I get more than one hint?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Can I get a hint? Even though DD messaged me his hint. A hint per team, maybe? No idea.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

We are on the same team though.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering, but I'm guessing it's a hint per team and not per person, cause it wouldn't be fair.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Only one hint per team per day :worrybunny

Are you guys still on the first riddle?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Yeah goldb..........who ever created that riddle.....BROKE MAH HEART!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

xD

Yeah, Bobby, still looking. We know it's something obvious and that's what's killing us deep inside. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top