Discussion The Scavenger Hunt 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

last round? :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

which ones were done by you?
Most of them. It's a sekrit. :>

lolol forgot I posted here, so I didn't check the thread until now.



PS: I may help you out a bit if you get me hot pictures of Kate Beckinsale. This goes to any of you.

Farfy will be considered an automatic winner if she sends nudez of her to me. :teehee






Disclaimer: one or two of my previous lines may or may not be a joke. I am not held accountable for what I am paid to say. Enka. \m/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I can also send nudez of me to the ones who wants to win earlier.
PM me so we can negotiate before they decide to remove Milly from the staff #.#v
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Whoever wrote the second clue, I love you.

Also, the last one is funny. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I'm starting to hate that Mercury emote Ç.Ç
Nooo! :gwah No hate for Freddie! ;.; Even if it's just a picture.

On another note... I can't wait for this to continue, now that I've actually taken part! xD
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,461
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

^

I've read something intriguing on page 11... I guess it's too late to join?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I've read something intriguing on page 11... I guess it's too late to join?
Would be great to see you in the game but the sixth round starts in a few hours and there are only two rounds remaining until the final starts - it's probably a bit late and really unlikely for you to clear 21 riddles in two days :/
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

The fastest one to clear the second round was team Bugzee.
The fastest one to clear the third round was team Bugzee.
The fastest one to clear the fourth round was team Bugzee.
:hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Hard, but not impossible.

Go go, Teub!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Well the rules say you can join anytime so if he really wants to try he can PM me and I will give him the first riddles :nod

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

The fifth round has ended Hunters, take a look at the opening post :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

:arf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Tomorrow I'll probably have some time let's see if I can catch up or maybe even now before I go to sleep
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I can also send nudez of me to the ones who wants to win earlier.
PM me so we can negotiate before they decide to remove Milly from the staff #.#v
Take me up on my offer. :>
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Damn It, Milly. You're slacking... Wheres our riddle? :arf
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

The riddle is posted??
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I'm too high to post the riddle.

PM Gary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top