Discussion The Scavenger Hunt 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

That laugh was because we were back to the game @.@v
Definitely :kukuku

Not really, just find it funny that BBB is so confident :derp
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Have you found all the riddles jorpy? If so then you can be here wasting time if not the better get your ass looking for them :3c

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Definitely :kukuku

Not really, just find it funny that BBB is so confident :derp
But seriously jored I'm the winner of last SH and only representant of team chibi I cannot afford to lose or else I would let them down :crying
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Have you found all the riddles jorpy? If so then you can be here wasting time if not the better get your ass looking for them :3c

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------



But seriously jored I'm the winner of last SH and only representant of team chibi I cannot afford to lose or else I would let them down :crying
who's jored? Jorpedo plz :derp
You would definitely let them down .... opps meant "will" not "would" :3c
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I wonder if I even have a reason to win this I mean I already have all the prizes in this.

Hope at least the badge will be something new :3c
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Sorry Icey, totally forgot to contact you...

But next time we'll rock together for sure!
who's jored? Jorpedo plz :derp
You would definitely let them down .... opps meant "will" not "would" :3c
I knew it would stick eventually!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Jorpedo is our secret weapon. :noworry
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Shouldn't the round have ended by now?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Yeah it has. PRevious round started one hour early though, so this one will start in about 25 minutes.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Lazy mods :3c
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I never got a confirmation pm that I got into the next round...WHY YOU DO THIS!?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Sorry guys I am late :arf the second round has officially ended so check out the first post of the thread!

Next round will start in 2 hours so be ready my dear Hunters :3c
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Actually my mistake. 2 hours. 'em time zones...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Oh :o

Lynxian didn't got into this round. Seems I'm the only solo guy still in :o

Hey what's the disadvantage for Downs and Lala?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

My riddles are hardcore so far. :hip
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

which ones were done by you?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

what do you mean by spoilers? He just needs to say riddle x dy 1, riddle x day 2...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top