- Joined
- Jan 17, 2006
- Messages
- 2,827
- Reaction score
- 282
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

...That said, I officially approve of girls pouring beer all over themselves. Take pics.
.
awww what a cute hair style you got!!!
and love the color!!! do you use special shampoo to keep the color?? like garnier fructis color protection whatever!
Like I said, I don't use anything special, it just kinda... Happens.Yeah, Hermie. Give hair care tips to the ladies - egg or beer?![]()

...That said, I officially approve of girls pouring beer all over themselves. Take pics.
.Well, as long as you feel you know what you're doing, and have control... ^^;haha, well, im probably the only asian in my middle skl that actually drinks
and it really is ridiculous. i went to greece once and daiiiimn, lil kids are drinking!
so i was like, okay, maybe i should consider moving to greece...
;


