- Joined
- Jan 17, 2006
- Messages
- 2,827
- Reaction score
- 282
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The "WTF Is Wrong With Khal" Thread
Hell no!
Hell no!
no "if you lay as much as a finger on that lady, I'm gonna whip you like a dog"?Hermie said:Ehmm....
"I love you"
"Money, please?"
"Food, please?"
"Hell yes!"
"Hell no!"
The basic needs. ^__^

Neapolitan ice creamjabbament said:The tri-flavored bucket is called Neopolitan down here, smart-ass.![]()

.. ooh and i love CARAMEL.. *drools*

If you think about it hard enough, theres still a basic need, a MUST have basic need. xDDHermie said:Ehmm....
"I love you"
"Money, please?"
"Food, please?"
"Hell yes!"
"Hell no!"
The basic needs. ^__^

Actually, he's just stealing my ideas again. I had this title for my thread a while ago, and he just copied it so at one point both threads were called like this, so i changed mine again. ~~<3ibra87 said:Ok, since this is a question thread:
How did you come up with this title? It's really effective. I couldn't help but clicking on it.

It's called "ripoff", you loon.Hermie said:It's called "parody", you nitwit.![]()

im on neutral side.. enjoying the show *whistles*



