The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

who cares anymore? i thought every one got over 4kids ages ago.
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

I have too......just bringing One Piece up makes me remember why I hate them so much......
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Stop spamming in hermie's thread ^^

Hermie <3 You'd better be getting a good night's sleep!!

But, here's some questions for you to answer later:

What do you fear most?

How many hours a day do you go to school?

Do you like sushi? Sashimi? Seafood?

What's your favorite smoothie flavor(s)?

What's the longest book you've ever read?

What are your schools colors and mascot?

<3
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hermie: Do you think Smoker and/or Tashigi will ever join the Straw Hat Pirates crew?
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

What's the story behind your name?

What do you like doing when you're sad?

What do you want to name your future
child/children?

What makes you nervous?

What makes you cry?

What do you think of abortion?

Longest trip you've taken?

Your wish when you last blew your birthday candles?

Do you follow fashion trends?

Have you ever ran away?

Have you ever intentionally ignored someone?

For how long?

Have you ever went on a romantic date?

When was the last time you received a love letter?

When was the last time you wrote a love letter?

If you could spend a whole week anywhere you want. Where would you go?

What do you think of your past?

How did you spend yesterday?

What time did you go to bed last night?

Who was the last person who said good night to you last night?

What time did you wake up this morning?

Do you know what woke you up?

Who was the first person you saw this morning?

What did you have for breakfast?

What was the first song you listened to today?

What did you have for dinner last night?

Did you go anywhere today?

Did you make/receive any phone calls today?

What did u wish for when you woke up this morning?

What is ur plan right now?

Are u thinking about someone?

Who ?
 

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
526
Reaction score
31
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

What's the most annoying question you ever got asked on this thread?
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Shinwei said:
What's the most annoying question you ever got asked on this thread?
is it the one SHINWEI asked? or Me asking that what he asked is the most annoying question? lol
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hello Hermieeeeeee!

I am finding out what people's top 5 Naruto baddies are, so what's yours?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Maybe your top 5 OP baddies as well?
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

What are your top 5 anime bad-asses?
What are your top 5 anime hot babes?
What are your top 5 anime heroes?
What are your top 5 anime characters that need to be killed already, but are still alive thanks to plot/fanbase reasons?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

MadDookie said:
What's the story behind your name?
my real name is Herman, so it's that connection, but my internet nick started as "Herminator", and people started abbrevating it to "Hermie", so I changed it.

What do you like doing when you're sad?
Think, mostly. I like getting cheered up more, but it's not always an option. <.<

Oh, and listen to Pink Floyd. :3

What do you want to name your future
child/children?
i've always liked "Tony" (before OP too, yes). That is the only one I have definetly in mind

What makes you nervous?
Lots of things, I'm really insecure. :p
But the worst is when I am talking to people I am trying to make an impression on (read: girls)

What makes you cry?
Feeling inadequate.

What do you think of abortion?
I think it's fine, really.

Longest trip you've taken?
The furthest away I've been would be Cyprus, but what took the longest was a marching band trip to Holland, over 48h of bus. x_x

Your wish when you last blew your birthday candles?
Not really a tradition here. <.<

Do you follow fashion trends?
Not at all.

Have you ever ran away?
Nope, haven't had any reason to

Have you ever intentionally ignored someone?
Nah, I try to be as nice to people as possible. :)

Have you ever went on a romantic date?
Nope. :darn

When was the last time you received a love letter?
Never. <.<

When was the last time you wrote a love letter?
Also never. >.<

If you could spend a whole week anywhere you want. Where would you go?
Hard to say.. I would probably use it to travel around the world and meet up with forum people.

What do you think of your past?
The little I have is.. rather dull.


How did you spend yesterday?
School and marching band practice, mostly.

What time did you go to bed last night?
00:40

Who was the last person who said good night to you last night?
A friend on msn.

What time did you wake up this morning?
First 06:45, then 06:55, then 07:05. <.<

Do you know what woke you up?
Mobile phone alarm clock. Curse it.

Who was the first person you saw this morning?
My mum.

What did you have for breakfast?
Two slices of bread.

What was the first song you listened to today?
Highway Star - Deep Purple. <3

What did you have for dinner last night?
Omelette

Did you go anywhere today?
Only school.

Did you make/receive any phone calls today?
Nope.

What did u wish for when you woke up this morning?
That my neck would stop hurting. (I had slept funny on it)

What is ur plan right now?
Finish this dang list of questions. XD

Are u thinking about someone?
Yes.

A girl in my class. <.<

[/quote]
Shinwei said:
What's the most annoying question you ever got asked on this thread?
Dookies loooong list. XD

Kadoman said:
Hello Hermieeeeeee!

I am finding out what people's top 5 Naruto baddies are, so what's yours?
Hello Kadochaaaaan!

1. Temari (hey, she was on the bad side during the Chuunin arc ;))
2. Sasori
3. Deidara
4. Hidan / Kakuzu (>.< can't decide, and I need space for...)
5. Kisame

Basically, Akatsuki rocks. ^_^


ibra87 said:
Maybe your top 5 OP baddies as well?
Ahh, this is thougher...

1. Kaku, without a doubt.
2. Arlong, because he was so cruel to Nami, that it felt so good when he got defeated. ^_^
3. Mr. 2, because friendship goes a long way.
4. Eneru.
5. Buggy, flashily!

goofy_man said:
What are your top 5 anime bad-asses?
1. Sanji
2. Zoro
3. Kakashi
4. Lucchi
5. Ace

What are your top 5 anime hot babes?
1. Yoruichi
2. Temari
3. Robin
4. Kalifa
5. Robin

What are your top 5 anime heroes?
1. Luffy
2. Goku (kid)
3. Naruto
4. Edward Elric
5. Ichigo


What are your top 5 anime characters that need to be killed already, but are still alive thanks to plot/fanbase reasons?
1. PELL!
2. Every OP villian ever. Cept Buggy.
3. Most DBZ characters. :p
..Can't think of anymore, I used to think Chouji (dont get me wrong, I liked him, but a death would have been more dramatic and touching), but then I saw his new outfit and sweet jutsu. ^_^
 

midnight789

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hermie said:
Oh, and listen to Pink Floyd. :3
That's what I'm talking about! Pink Floyd makes everything better.

Well, it's your turn for random question's by none other than myself. Be prepared :tem

1: (you've probably been asked this before, but I'm too lazy to check) What type of music do you listen to? What's your favorite band(s)? Do you play an instrument? If so, what?
2: If you could go back in time and change anything what would it be?
3: What question would you most like to be asked? :amuse
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Seeing as how this question got lost under MadDookie's questions...I'll ask it again.....
Do you think Smoker and/or Tashigi will ever join the Straw Hat Pirates crew?

Edit: In other news, I finally managed to get a hold of some One Piece subs (up to episode 169)....my love for that series has returned dramatically and surprisingly.....*sheds a manly tear of joy*
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

goofy_man said:
Seeing as how this question got lost under MadDookie's questions...I'll ask it again.....

Edit: In other news, I finally managed to get a hold of some One Piece subs (up to episode 169)....my love for that series has returned dramatically and surprisingly.....*sheds a manly tear of joy*
Sorry. :sweatdrop

I don't think they'll actually join the crew, but they may co-operate again at some point. Smoker belives in the good kind of justice, and often rebels agains't his superiors, who now has been proven as evil.[br]Posted on: September 13, 2006, 04:20:06 PM_________________________________________________Oh, and for more OP anime, check out http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/, http://gerusama.edwardk.info/ and http://www.adc-heaven.com/ :)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hermie, just so ya know - you missed Katy's questions >.>

Though I don't blame you - you got asked a lot of questions XD
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

>______<

Blame Dookie.



But look at it this way, now the questions get their own post. ^_^
LadyHatake said:
Hermie <3 You'd better be getting a good night's sleep!!
Kittyyy <33 Sleep can usually wait. ^_^

But, here's some questions for you to answer later:

What do you fear most?
Dissapointing people.

How many hours a day do you go to school?
usually 8. >.<

Do you like sushi? Sashimi? Seafood?
Never tried sushi, dunno what sashimi is, and seafood I generally dislike. <.<

What's your favorite smoothie flavor(s)?
I prefer ice tea/ice coffee

What's the longest book you've ever read?
Lord of the Rings, probably.

What are your schools colors and mascot?
We don't have either. <.<

<3333
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hermie said:
Never tried sushi, dunno what sashimi is, and seafood I generally dislike. <.<
*Answers for LH. I hope she doesn't mind*

Sashimi is raw fish itself; no rice or nori (seaweed) wrapped around it. I like tuna sashimi!
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hello Hermie!! :hug

How goes it? Was just wondering if you had an opinion on Justin Timberlake. I'm listening to his new album at the moment (via someone's blog) and though I don't like most of the album, there are about 4 songs that are pretty awesome. What do you think of him?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

The only thing I know about Justin Timberlake is that he exposed Janet Jackson's breast in front of a national audience at the halftime of an American football championship game :kukuku
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Kadoman said:
Hello Hermie!! :hug

How goes it? Was just wondering if you had an opinion on Justin Timberlake. I'm listening to his new album at the moment (via someone's blog) and though I don't like most of the album, there are about 4 songs that are pretty awesome. What do you think of him?
Meh, don't like him at all. >.<


Pop isn't my thing. :p
 
Top