The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Sanji Shrine

goofy_man said:
What do you think a crossover team-up between Naruto, Luffy and Ichigo (all in their current manga chapter states*) would be like?

*=i.e., how strong they are at the end of the most recent chapter of their respective series

What is your favorite One Piece opening song? Ending song?
Meh, they'd just all go for the biggest, baddest guy, and hurt eachother in the confusion. :p They're all too straight-forward damage dealers, they need their teammembers to balance out. ^_^


Opening I think would be 3, Hikari-E. :)
Ending, definetly 4, Souchi no Tsuke!
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Sanji Shrine

When I first saw that Jango could pull off the "Moonwalk", I was quite surprised (and laughed my ass off, of course).
What was your reaction to seeing a pirate pull off the "Moonwalk" flawlessly?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The Sanji Shrine

After I read about that CP9's speed is the same as Kuro's but they didn't just go around hitting random stuff it got me thinking... Do you think Kuro will ever improve? Or will he forever have that stupid I-don't-know-where-I'm-attacking attack?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Sanji Shrine

I think Kuro will continue to live as a small-time pirate in East Blue, and we probably wont see him again. ^^
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Sanji Shrine

What do you think is the penultimate act of stupidity Luffy has committed?
Have you ever gone bonkers over a hot woman like Sanji tends to do (including you eyes turning into hearts)?


Edit: Some Sanji pics for ya....



Text (if you can't read): I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head that far up my butt.
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Sanji Shrine

hahah the term BONKER. i havent heard that in awhile..
u do watch the anime as well as read the manga right?

how did u like the movie 7?

next week we are getting 45mins anime episode?

btw i like ur thread name. it suits u.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The Sanji Shrine

Have you seen Shaman King?

Forgetting about personality and such, would you rather like a girl with light or with dark hair?

What's the best feeling when playing music yourself?

Please tell me you, unlike GK and Khal, are a soccer fan? :wtf
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Sanji Shrine


What are your thoughts on above pic?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Sanji Shrine

goofy_man said:
What do you think is the penultimate act of stupidity Luffy has committed?
Ohh, there's a lot, but one of the better moments was when he didn't realise Chopper was a doctor, but brought him along anyways.

Have you ever gone bonkers over a hot woman like Sanji tends to do (including you eyes turning into hearts)?
I do tend to get very distracted once I spot a hot girl, yes. But I'm much to shy to start wooing them like he does...

Edit: Some Sanji pics for ya....



Text (if you can't read): I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head that far up my butt.
Hahaha, nice. Thanks. =)

DesiSkull said:
hahah the term BONKER. i havent heard that in awhile..
u do watch the anime as well as read the manga right?
how did u like the movie 7?
Yes, but lack of HD space prevents me from being totally updated, so I haven't seen any of the movies..


btw i like ur thread name. it suits u.
Thanks. ^_^

ibra87 said:
Have you seen Shaman King?
Read some volumes, but it didn't capture me as much.

Forgetting about personality and such, would you rather like a girl with light or with dark hair?
All depends on wether it suits her or not.. ;)

What's the best feeling when playing music yourself?
When I'm jamming with a group of people, and everybody is on the same wavelength, everything clicks, and we produce awesome music without even thinking about it, we're just caught in the moment as we play.

Please tell me you, unlike GK and Khal, are a soccer fan? :wtf
Nah. I like watching the WC, but I'm no big supporter. It's fun to play with your mates, though. (and it's called Football >[)

goofy_man said:

What are your thoughts on above pic?
It's cool, I like it. =)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Sanji Shrine

Hermie, how's school and other such tortures going?

I've been eating alot of caandy corn lately. Have you ever had any?

Do you like my new avatar, or should I find something better?
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The Sanji Shrine

Hello, we've yet to meet on the forums, but I've decided to go on a spamming mission and spam as many people's thread as I can, so here goes with a few questions.

Which would you choose if you had to choose between living without a computer/internet access (except for what's absolutely necessary for school) for 6 months, and living without your favorite food for a year?

What's your funniest memory?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Sanji Shrine

LadyHatake said:
Hermie, how's school and other such tortures going?
It's fine, we're not doing much, as usual. :p

I've been eating alot of caandy corn lately. Have you ever had any?
I don't think so, unless it's called something else here...


Do you like my new avatar, or should I find something better?
It's pretty cool, but it could be a bit better.. (if not the motif, then at least the editting..)

WinterLion said:
Hello, we've yet to meet on the forums, but I've decided to go on a spamming mission and spam as many people's thread as I can, so here goes with a few questions.
I was the first person to post in your thread, I belive. ;)

Which would you choose if you had to choose between living without a computer/internet access (except for what's absolutely necessary for school) for 6 months, and living without your favorite food for a year?
my favourite food is my dads home-made hamburgers, and we don't have that too often anyways, so I think I would fare better without that. ^_^

What's your funniest memory?
I can't think of any in particular, lots of fun things happen all the time. ^_^
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The Sanji Shrine

Hermie said:
I was the first person to post in your thread, I belive. ;)
Sorry, my phrasing could use some work :p... what I intended to say was something more along the lines of we haven't really "talked" yet. As in we've yet to do any Q&A until now.

I hope you don't mind my spamming spree though. ;)

Hermie said:
I can't think of any in particular, lots of fun things happen all the time. ^_^
Then will you share one of those funny moments?

If you woke up one day and you were a woman, what would you do?
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Sanji Shrine

WinterLion said:
If you woke up one day and you were a woman, what would you do?
tht reminds of the Movie
Hot Chick :rofl *Rob Schneider*
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Sanji Shrine

WinterLion said:
Sorry, my phrasing could use some work :p... what I intended to say was something more along the lines of we haven't really "talked" yet. As in we've yet to do any Q&A until now.

I hope you don't mind my spamming spree though. ;)
Of course not! It's always fun meeting new girls people. :)

Then will you share one of those funny moments?
As soon as I can think of any. xD

If you woke up one day and you were a woman, what would you do?
First I'd probably.. "examine" myself closely. <.<

Then.. Hm.. I think I would catch myself in an endless loop of chivalry, trying to appease and help out myself with everything. O.o
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The Sanji Shrine

Hermie said:
Of course not! It's always fun meeting new girls people. :)
As soon as I can think of any. xD
First I'd probably.. "examine" myself closely. <.<

Then.. Hm.. I think I would catch myself in an endless loop of chivalry, trying to appease and help out myself with everything. O.o
Perv. :notrust
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Sanji Shrine

Did you expect anything else on this board? :p



But as I've said before, I'm a gentleman, and that comes before pervyness. ^_^
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The Sanji Shrine

Hermie said:
Did you expect anything else on this board? :p
Nope, go take a look at Boff and Pred's threads. They have pretty much the same answer. :eyeroll

But as I've said before, I'm a gentleman, and that comes before pervyness. ^_^
Really? I'm not sure I've seen it from your answer to my questions... :fan
 
Top