- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 10,811
- Reaction score
- 150
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Play with Hermii
Don't steal my thread, damnit, give it back!
Don't steal my thread, damnit, give it back!


Or is the one I locked then unlocked a fake placed by Hermie? It could be eni's fault.
Nothing is Eni's fault in my thread, I wont allow it.eni said:w00t?![]()

They are, indeed, the rockage. *got Live at Leeds for ChristmasKhaludh said:So, Hermie,
Do you like 'The Who'?
If no, go die, if yes, continue:
What's you favourite song?
If 'Pinball Wizard', you rock, if not, answer question as planned:
______________ (write answer here)
*
Damn you. I was so hoping i'd get to bash you for disagreeing. ;____;Hermie said:They are, indeed, the rockage. *got Live at Leeds for Christmas*
And yes, I'd say there's no better song than Pinball, it's so powerful and rough.![]()

oha ^^ We had a "funny" event at Burger King on Thursday >.> Some friends of mine managed to completely confuse the poor guy who took their order...and they started complaining and everything >.> was kinda embarrasingHermie said:I work part-time at Burger King. =P Combine that with school, marching band and MH, you get a busy Hermie. D=



[br]Posted on: January 28, 2007, 03:06:40 AM_________________________________________________ ... ||--- >>> *+~ ((¯`° -_.. »» κ ஜ т «« .._- °´¯)) ~+* <<< ---|| ... says (1:23):

'scuse me?LadyHatake said:Hermie's a guy, but Khal sure as hell isn't![]()

You heard meKhaludh said:'scuse me?![]()
