The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

LadyHatake said:
Hermie's a guy, but Khal sure as hell isn't :amuse
:rofl
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

A little present for the Hermz =D
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7990/hermzyk8.jpg

And I do have a question...
Does it suck to have a thread like this about you and people ask you stupid questions all the time? (This question does not apply. It's obviously an awesome one.)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Hermie's a little emo right now because of what Khal posted, he'll respond eventually Reaver.
 

amg

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 22, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

waarom praaten jij so leike ga weg man. ga naar huis
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Hermie IS A GUY! =P
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

LadyHatake said:
Hermie's a guy, but Khal sure as hell isn't :amuse
Eeerrmm....
You're right Katy :nuts
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

bax said:
Eeerrmm....
You're right Katy :nuts
:3 always <3

Hermieeeeeeeeee! Thanks for yesterday. :3
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

LadyHatake said:
Hermieeeeeeeeee! Thanks for yesterday. :3
-_-;

Does that refer to~... ?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Khaludh said:
-_-;

Does that refer to~... ?
banning/kicking you <3 It made me feel a tad bit better ^^ That and a whole lotta chocolate >.>
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Question,
Who the hell is Hermie?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

My usual answer to that would be "our main One Piece man," but currently Hermie is somebody that we haven't seen too much of lately >.>

He's lost his internet at home, and is now only able to come around at school, hence a reason why he's a global now and not active (though he was always rather busy and quiet anyway). So this thread may be unattended to for a while until he gets a little more active again.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Ahh-- i see. i was going to see why havent i seen that much in the One Piece section lately. iwish you your internet back- Hermie.

And Hermie-- what is your favorite one piece arc.
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Hermie, I made sure not to forget you this time! :glomp I'm sorry things have been so rough lately for you!

Happy Valentine's Day!


 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Heeeeeerrrrrrrrmiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee. Dammit, don't go to school and work so much ;_______; Come back to MH.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

*dusts off* Ahh, this old thing...

Ahh-- i see. i was going to see why havent i seen that much in the One Piece section lately. iwish you your internet back- Hermie.

And Hermie-- what is your favorite one piece arc.
Wish granted, finalllyyyyyy. :D

I'd have to say Alabasta, too many awesome moments there (namely Mr. Prince <.<)

Hermie, I made sure not to forget you this time! :glomp I'm sorry things have been so rough lately for you!

Happy Valentine's Day!


<333333

Heeeeeerrrrrrrrmiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee. Dammit, don't go to school and work so much ;_______; Come back to MH.
I try, but they force me. >.< At least now, I have internet, and I'll come back in full force once my exams are done with. ^_^
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

My first question is "Who the hell is Hermie?"
You are kind of low profile...so I need to know more about you ^^..

Other questions :

- What's your favourite shonen manga?
- What's your favourite band?
- Why did you choose the guitar and not the violin?
- What's the best piece that you can perform on the guitar?
- What make Khal your no. 1 arch enemy?
- If Khal is one of your pirate crew, what would you make him do?
- So when will exams be over?

:amuse
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

My first question is "Who the hell is Hermie?"
You are kind of low profile...so I need to know more about you ^^..
The lovely "hot asia"-n Nami-shwan knows the Khal but not the Hermie. Khal 1 - 0 Hermie. :kukuku

Now, all your base are belong to I! I'm hi-jacking your thread and answering the questions. :kukuku

Other questions :

- What's your favourite shonen manga?
One Piece. Duh.

My teacher once said there wasn't such a thing as a "silly question". :oh


- What's your favourite band?
Unless my memory is playing tricks on me, wasn't that AC/DC? >_>

- Why did you choose the guitar and not the violin?
Because the guitar is more awesome and more common in modernday music? :oh

- What's the best piece that you can perform on the guitar?
His bass is just for show really, he can't actually play it. ^^

- What make Khal your no. 1 arch enemy?
The fact that he's awesome. Hermie is just jealous of me, naturally. :kukuku

- If Khal is one of your pirate crew, what would you make him do?
He'd make me captain. :oh

- So when will exams be over?
Hmm, I'll save this one question for the Herm himself, I guess. :oh
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

i thought i'm in the wrong thread you idiot! :laser

....
....
....

Idolise Hermie soooooooooo much that you have to answer for him? :kukuku
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

My first question is "Who the hell is Hermie?"
You are kind of low profile...so I need to know more about you ^^..
Gladly. ^_^ I'm a 17 (18 in three days) year old boy from Norway, I was recruited by GK to MH to take care of the OP section back in the days. I'm a musician, a designer, a student, a lazy person, and first and foremost, a gentleman.



Other questions :

- What's your favourite shonen manga?
One Piece <333333


- What's your favourite band?
Tie between AC/DC and Deep Purple :3

- Why did you choose the guitar and not the violin?
Because I really like the way a bass guitar sounds (btw, I also play the trombone).

- What's the best piece that you can perform on the guitar?
I believe all songs have the potential to be the greatest, when played right.

- What make Khal your no. 1 arch enemy?
Because he's an evil, soulless perverted trollish girl that deserves no respect whatsoever. Of course. :eyeroll

-
If Khal is one of your pirate crew, what would you make him do?
I'd make him the crews Overboardthrown. Sombody needs to fill position too.

- So when will exams be over?
Either the 13th or 15th June. ^_^


The lovely "hot asia"-n Nami-shwan knows the Khal but not the Hermie. Khal 1 - 0 Hermie. :kukuku
Of course I'm harder to notice, since I don't drool on, grope and stalk every female that looks like they accidentally looks in the direction I am.


[edit]
Idolise Hermie soooooooooo much that you have to answer for him?
Exactly, he wants to be like me, so he keeps trying to flaunt how much he knows me.
 
Last edited:

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Of course I'm harder to notice, since I don't drool on, grope and stalk every female that looks like they accidentally looks in the direction I am.
Pffft, you're saying it as if it's a bad thing. >.>
 
Top