Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'll participate in this sheep.

Sending my answers later, maybe tomorrow
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I’m definitely an iPhone guy though, but went with Samsung because I knew most people would go for it. :nod
The Pixel is technically an HTC phone, so I went with that.

I Will tag some of the most friendly people I meet here maybe some of them will want to play :hurr
Friendly?
I must be doing something wrong.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Late, so sorry for the delay :sweatbunny

Sheep 64 Comments
Question 1:
Lambu said:
Rock music has been my fave since I was little, though I kind of missed classical music up there as an option. :gent
SirSamuel016 said:
Jazz is probably my favourite genre on the list, although I dig pretty much everything except Country. Was tempted to say "Jizz" as a joke answer (and Yes, that's an actual music genre, most famously the cantina theme from star wars)
Shobu Yoruichi said:
This would be the, my true fav isn't in the choices but this rly comes to what i suppose ppl here would choose. Sometimes down, sometimes up, it really got the teenagers options to choose :mono
kira said:
1.Can't say I have a favorite.. I like most genres except for hip hop. Jazz would be somewhere over the middle.
Gryffindor said:
Pretty much listen to anything regardless of genre, if the song is good then that’s all I really care for(applies to films and books as well). Hip Hop I’ve been more consistent with along with Dance/Electronic.
Darky said:

QUESTION 2:

Lambu said:
- The movies I watched the most were ones that involved action, though a good Drama... nothing beats that, but it has to be very good. I'll take action for majority issues.
lakhan220 said:
followed by b,d and f
Shobu Yoruichi said:
I can't lie here, i love to laugh!!!!
GrySun said:
Was close between action, comedy and thriller, but even a mediocre action movie can still be fun to watch just for the action, so it's easier for an action movie to get a passing grade from me than any others.
Darky said:
To be honest, I like pretty much all sort of movies, but there can only be one to rule them all:ruawizard

QUESTION 3:

Organizized said:
just gotta say here though that Urban Fantasy is probably my favorite of the bunch.
Lambu said:
- Mystery and Thriller are kind of tied, Fantasy is close too.
lakhan220 said:
followed by e
Lady PomPom said:
Criminal investigation and stuff :hi
Shobu Yoruichi said:
Here is the same, can't lie, so it truly feels like how mankind advances to doom, love that.
Linali said:
Agatha Christie, my queen :hip
GrySun said:
Always loved detective/murder mystery stories.
Darky said:
Because you rarely understand what happens :kappa

QUESTION 4:

Lambu said:
- I only had LG and Huawei, but Apple is objectively the best one. The things you can do with an iPhone...
lakhan220 said:
followed by b ( after using quite a number of i-phones, totally lost interest in them for now.)
Shobu Yoruichi said:
The world loves this, cause it's owner is dead.
Gryffindor said:
Ain't really big on these phone wars or whatever, but its what I own so its what I'm rolling with.
GrySun said:
It feels like it's been ages since I had a non-iPhone phone.
Darky said:
for the win :cookiearf
Brandish said:
For that G.O.A.T durability

QUESTION 5:

Lambu said:
- Geez this one is hard :XD
Lambu said:
I love all of them so I cannot actually choose. When I was little I would easily go with Action, but now I appreciate a lot a good driving simulator, RPG, board games of all kind...
I'll choose board games since Im sucker for chess. :p
lakhan220 said:
never played much or any if i would say
but would like a mixture of a&d or b&f
Lady PomPom said:
:zomg funny stories are born if you play those.
SirSamuel016 said:
I suppose RPGs are the closest to Adventure on the list :hmm
Shobu Yoruichi said:
GrySun said:
A really hard pick, but my favorite game series is Fire Emblem, so strategy it is.
Darky said:
Without being narvissic, I love nearly all sort of games, and I'm real good at this, and strategy is my main domain :utsunegamer
Dimaria Yesta said:
Couldn't choose between the answers, so: all :)


QUESTION 6:
EmptySoul said:
not that american football thing :hmph
Lambu said:
- No brainer this time, I know it wont be a popular option but tennis is so damn satisfying. I play it with friends whenever we have the chance.
lakhan220 said:
SirSamuel016 said:
Football. The Australian kind. The superior kind :kappa
Shobu Yoruichi said:
Fuck dammit, i would love to know about Cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!! This shit is the most famous everywhere.
Gryffindor said:
Soccer>=Football>Basketball>Tennis>>>Baseball/Cricket
Linali said:
Favourite to watch ofc :awe
GrySun said:
Whoa there Bel. We just had a sheep with Haikyuu elements, which you nicely received even! And then you don't include volleyball here?
GrySun said:

Kageyama is not happy about this.

From this list my favorite to play is basketball, since I don't count pingpong with Tennis, you probably meant the full sized one.
And I recently finished KnB, so why not.

Aomine <3
Darky said:
Because I love seeing dem run like chickens :wowsoBOB
​


QUESTION 7:

Lambu said:
When I was younger I only had a PS2-PS3, so I guess this one is easy too. PayPlayStation :heh
Lady PomPom said:
Well, never played Xbox anyways :emocat
Shobu Yoruichi said:
Puruesteishon:lulzobito
Shobu Yoruichi said:
Cause it's older.
Farfalla said:
(no love for Nintendo? XD )
GrySun said:
I really want to say neither, but I consider those copouts from questions... So I'll go with PS, since I owned a PS2 while never owning anything xbox related.
Darky said:
Playstation is way better than Xbox:gnut
QUESTION 8:
EmptySoul said:
seems like the easiest to look after
Lambu said:
- This one is absolutely a trap, A TRAP :arf
lakhan220 said:
Rottweiler
Lady PomPom said:
SirSamuel016 said:
What can I say? Chicks grow into Chickens. Chickens lay eggs. Eggs mean breakfast
Shobu Yoruichi said:
I can't lie here either, from monday to saturday to fuck up the world, sunday to rest, like God.
kira said:
Darky said:
As long as they stay as kittens:wtf
Battou said:
A million kittens * - *
​


QUESTION 9:

Lambu said:
- I wish I could become a teacher someday. :blush
lakhan220 said:
(chance to guide young ones and keep in touch with new gens)
SirSamuel016 said:
I'd probably say teacher at a University because it'd probably be the most fulfilling, helping people learn and hone their craft.
Shobu Yoruichi said:
Can't lie!!!!!!!!!:stare
Shobu Yoruichi said:
The pilot is literally the best fucking shit that one probably must choice as career in life. I work at an airport and those guys are gods walking through mortals. Lucky!!! They have maths skills, me nu:emocat
Linali said:
I don't want to be a waitress, because I can't be nice to people, who aren't nice to me; being a pilot is a huge responsibility, I'm not sure I could handle it and I wouldn't be a good teacher, I'm too strict, I'm sure my students would hate me :p
GrySun said:
Sounds the most fun?
Darky said:
In my opinion , it seems to be the least boring one :frankerz
Battou said:
even tho i have vertigo and im scared of airplanes '-'
riki said:
If I have tenure, I can force my grad assistants to teach while I still in my office to do "research" aka goof off


QUESTION 10:

Lambu said:
- I already live right next to the sea, and I wouldn't change it for anything, I cannot survive with my beach in summer. :mono
Lady PomPom said:
When I retire
SirSamuel016 said:
I haven't experienced much of life in a big city so I'd say a relaxing rural home would be nice having experienced a lot of that.
Shobu Yoruichi said:
After informing meself about noise pollution, i choose beach. This is rly healthy, besides i've never fucked in the beach, and it's in my bucket list so must be close to it:victory
kira said:
but preferably with a mountain nearby
Linali said:
I hope it's a place with no tourists :nod
GrySun said:
I'll just assume internet is still good, and there's a store not far away.
Darky said:
I prefer activity and noise:doge
riki said:
but not too far in the country

QUESTION 11:
Lambu said:
Cant we choose all? :rolleyes:
Lambu said:
I guess coffee is indispensable, so thats my choice.
Lady PomPom said:
Coffee!!!<_>
SirSamuel016 said:
Eggs are love, Eggs are life
Shobu Yoruichi said:
Again, my option isn't here. Light snack cause Snacks can be a lot of things:toc
kira said:
with some bread/sweets
Linali said:
I can't eat at the morning, I don't feel hungry at all :emocat
GrySun said:
Best breakfast
Darky said:
It's also the best way to wake you up in the morning:coffeeshock
​


QUESTION 12:

Lambu said:
- I wish I could be always optimistic, also that I could rely on idealism to keep myself together, but I guess the dominant thought in my mind is that things are what they are and I have to face them for it, so I consider Im a realistic person.
lakhan220 said:
would say "Pragmatism"....close word there is optimism, so let's go with it.
Lady PomPom said:
Trying to see the good points while still keeping my feet on the ground. I think it's realism...?
Lady PomPom said:
Good luck with the counting!
SirSamuel016 said:
Hard to always follow through with, but nice to believe in.
Shobu Yoruichi said:
I'm not here, you're dead, me too, we're at matrix
Shobu Yoruichi said:
Love doesn't exists, why is life like this, why do i keep living?
Let's eat something, girl!
:true
Gryffindor said:
Try to go with a balance of optimism and realism.
Linali said:
Or at least I'm trying...
GrySun said:
Let's be real here.
Darky said:
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
By the way, I also believe in myself.

This might look a little weird out of context, but a promise is a promise :p​
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Battou



This is the closest orange that would be fit to be Red one day. :edu

And hey, those were some fun answers to read, thanks @Belserion for the good sheep and Empi for helping her. :verily
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Gallon I know you really want it but please don't play this game :pls
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm still amazed how much of the Scandanavian language is just like Dutch or my dialect.

Also, I'll play later tonight or tomorrow.
I wanted to do my next Sheep a Dutch-themed one too. :nod
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Got 7 PM's so far.



I didn't expect many to play this one tbh, but go tag people anyway since at least 10 players would be nice. <_>
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh yeah.. almost forgot this.. :lmao

Doing it now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Late, so sorry for the delay :sweatbunny

Sheep 64 Comments
Question 1:









QUESTION 2:








QUESTION 3:















QUESTION 4:












QUESTION 5:















QUESTION 6:


















QUESTION 7:











QUESTION 8:


















QUESTION 9:

















QUESTION 10:
















QUESTION 11:
​


QUESTION 12:
















This might look a little weird out of context, but a promise is a promise :p​
I missed a sheep?! :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Got 7 PM's so far.



I didn't expect many to play this one tbh, but go tag people anyway since at least 10 players would be nice. <_>
PM'd.

And I even went out of my way and commented on every single question. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ON HOW SHIT THEY WERE! !!
 
Top