Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Ok, it took me a bit longer than I expected, because if I wanted to use all questions and ideas, that came to my mind, the sheep would be waaaay too long :Haha But I chose those I find the most interesting and I hope you'll enjoy them.

Owca numer 66
Cześć!​


What the hell did she just said?​


Hi there! I’m Linali and I’m from Poland. You might heard, that Poland is an East Europe snowy country of thiefs and drunkards, who live in wooden houses with no electricity and where polar bears can be met on every street. If you did – forget about it. We’re country like many others in Europe, I assure you. But today I’d like to show you more traditional side of Poland. I believe it’s interesting and deserve to be noticed. Are you ready? Let’s start our little trip then!

1. How about we eat something first? Are you ready to taste some delicious Polish food like:
a) czernina – a soup made of broth and duck’s blood
b) kaszanka – a sausage made of pork offal, groats and pig’s blood
c) ozorki – boiled pork tongues served with sauce
d) bigos – aka “throw everything you have in the fridge and boil it with chopped cabbage”
e) no thanks, I’m not hungry *internal vomiting*

2. Got you ;) These above are some extreme dishes many Polish don’t like either. Let’s try again, this time with more eatable ones:
a) schabowy – fried slice of pork or chicken meat, usually served with potatoes and salad or vegetables
b) mielony – fried minced pork meat shaped into round cutlet; served as above
c) gołąbki – minced pork meat with rice wrapped in the cabbage leaf and boiled with tomato sauce
d) pierogi – dumplings with meat, quark, fruits, boiled, fried, whatever you want

3. Stomach full? Ok then, I have a challenge for you now. Polish language is said to be one of the toughest to learn. Wanna try? Here’s a word gauntlet – let’s see how far you can get:
a) I like my tongue and I don’t want it to break, so nope, thanks
b) pchła
c) pszczoła
d) gżegżółka
e) chrabąszcz
f) Szczebrzeszyn
g) Chrząszczyżewoszyce
h) konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka
i) I said it all! \o/
* ł is read as w
* sz as sh and cz as ch
* ch as h (ex. Hamilton)
* ą as on
* rz and ż as j

4. Wow, that was hard one, wasn’t it? So now sit and let me tell you some of Polish legends. Which one would you like to hear first?
a) about a tyrant king, who was eaten by mice
b) about a poor cobbler, who killed a dragon
c) about the boy, who was searching for fern flower to fulfill his wish
d) about a nobleman, who made a pact with a devil

5. Even though Polish joke, that Poland is the most catholic country right after Vatican, some of pagan rituals are still celebrated. Would you like to take part in one? How about:
a) Marzanna’s burning – first you create a doll that represents Winter, then burn or drawn it to call Spring
b) Śmigus-dyngus – the water fight! Originally was a symbol of purifying oneself from sins and diseases and to ensure fertility. Now celebrated on Easter Monday, is rather a fun for children.
c) Noc Kupały – celebrated on the shortest night of the year. The party plan includes searching for a fern flower, dances around the bonfire, jumping above the bonfire and garland divination (for girls)

6. Ok, enough of paganism, let’s go back to the civilization. Poland had and still have many great artists and composers, known all over the world. Let me introduce some of them. Which track do you like the most?
a) Ballada g-moll op. 23 by Fryderyk Chopin (I think I don’t have to introduce this man)
b) Mazur by Stanisław Moniuszko (the most famous opera composer; this is a track from his most known opera, “Halka”)
c) Violin Concerto No. 2 in D minor op. 22 by Henryk Wieniawski (one of the most famous violin concertos)
d) Piano Variation in Blue by Jan Kaczmarek (soundtrack from “Finding Neverland” was honored with Oscar®)

7. While sounds of classic music play in the background, would you mind a little history quiz? The correct answer is worth 2 points and your score for this question will depend on number of participants and your place in ranking. It’s ok to go full guessing mode. Are you ready?
A. How long does the Poland exists as a country?
a) around 2000 years
b) around 1000 years
c) around 500 years
d) since 1918
e) since 1945
f) since 1991

B. How many capitals did Poland had in its history?
a) one
b) two
c) three
d) four or more

C. Poland was once an empire.
a) true
b) false

D. How many Polish rulers is now called “the Great”?
a) none
b) one
c) two
d) three or more

E. Show correct answer:
a) Poland had once a unique political system called Nobles’ Democracy
b) Polish rulers were chosen by the noblemen
c) after its territory was divided between its neighbour countries, Poland disappeared from maps for 123 years
d) during WW II Polish underground resistance was so large and well organized, it is now called Polish Underground State

8. But Poland has also beautiful wild nature protected by 23 national parks. Would you like to visit one of them?
a) Magurski PN


b) Woliński PN


c) PN Ujście Warty


d) Drawieński PN



9. Do you want to check out the Polish wedding party? It’s another trove of traditions, that differ depends on region. But there are some common ones too. Which one do you find the strangest?
a) “Why do bride and groom’s parents welcome their children with bread and salt?”
b) “Why did bride and groom break glasses after they drank champagne?”
c) “Why are guests paying to dance with bride and groom?”
d) “It’s been 12 hours of eating, drinking and dancing and you still going to have the afterparty?!”

10. Since we talk about weddings, we have to say at least a word about vodka, right? 40% ABV alcohol can be seen on Polish tables on every occasion and if you’ll visit Polish house, you definitely will be asked, if you want to drink it. How much do you think you can drink?
a) no thanks, I prefer something weaker
b) 1-2 glasses
c) not more than 5 glasses
d) not more than 15 glasses
e) hey, the bottle’s empty, bring the next one
Sheep will stay open for a week. Good luck everyone and have fun! :kissbunny
@SirSamuel016, @syx, @Brandish, @Belserion, @Emperor Spriggan
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Thanks for help, Pompom-chan :D
@Arjuna, @Shobu_Yoruichi, @Gryffindor, @Raven, @DiMaria Yesta
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Purity of Magi, @Holt, @Vandred, @riki, @xi0
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Elusia, @Asako, @kira, @Mononoke, @Zirconium
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Xadyu, @zimbardo, @TSPanda, @Demonspeed, @Seraph
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Battou, @MarmaladeSky, @Irina_mashiro_22, @Miralicious akuma, @Erinyes
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@shinobi, @desin24, @Darky, and everyone I didn't tag, but want to play this sheep - you are all more than welcome :confetti
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Stomach full? Ok then, I have a challenge for you now. Polish language is said to be one of the toughest to learn. Wanna try? Here’s a word gauntlet –
Smh... Easy :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Smh... Easy :XD
Want a version especially for you? :3c
The poor L got sliced and the poor A is melting ._.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's how I write in Polish as well!

Hahaha, I've never looked at it that way, but you're right :rofl
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Will pm later tonight o/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This looks like a fun sheep. So you decided to hold onto your other idea for later. Kinda hoped to see how that one looks, but this one is also great.
Thanks for the tag Bia.

I‘ll try my best for this sheep. As Orgz knows when I tryhard I may not be successful, but I do try quite hard.(no weird thoughts allowed Vici)

Will PM sometime between tomorrow and 3 days from now.

 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
No need to tag, I already PMed you in my mind.

Great! :zomg Now PM me in reality :cop
This looks like a fun sheep. So you decided to hold onto your other idea for later. Kinda hoped to see how that one looks, but this one is also great.
Thanks for the tag Bia.

I‘ll try my best for this sheep. As Orgz knows when I tryhard I may not be successful, but I do try quite hard.(no weird thoughts allowed Vici)

Will PM sometime between tomorrow and 3 days from now.

Yep, I'll keep it for later :nod Ganbatte! :whoabunny
Btw, let's seize this opportunity where Nali-chan can't win \o/
Are you sure I can't? :cheez
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Will PM tomorrow maybe.

Or sometime in the coming week.

Or, you know forget about it completely.

I don’t like to make promises.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I will send my answers around monday! <3
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thanks for help, Pompom-chan :D
@Arjuna, @Shobu_Yoruichi, @Gryffindor, @Raven, @DiMaria Yesta
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Purity of Magi, @Holt, @Vandred, @riki, @xi0
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Elusia, @Asako, @kira, @Mononoke, @Zirconium
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Xadyu, @zimbardo, @TSPanda, @Demonspeed, @Seraph
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Battou, @MarmaladeSky, @Irina_mashiro_22, @Miralicious akuma, @Erinyes
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@shinobi, @desin24, @Darky, and everyone I didn't tag, but want to play this sheep - you are all more than welcome :confetti
I will send it today.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,729
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok, it took me a bit longer than I expected, because if I wanted to use all questions and ideas, that came to my mind, the sheep would be waaaay too long :Haha But I chose those I find the most interesting and I hope you'll enjoy them.

Owca numer 66
Cześć!​


What the hell did she just said?​


Hi there! I’m Linali and I’m from Poland. You might heard, that Poland is an East Europe snowy country of thiefs and drunkards, who live in wooden houses with no electricity and where polar bears can be met on every street. If you did – forget about it. We’re country like many others in Europe, I assure you. But today I’d like to show you more traditional side of Poland. I believe it’s interesting and deserve to be noticed. Are you ready? Let’s start our little trip then!

1. How about we eat something first? Are you ready to taste some delicious Polish food like:
a) czernina – a soup made of broth and duck’s blood
b) kaszanka – a sausage made of pork offal, groats and pig’s blood
c) ozorki – boiled pork tongues served with sauce
d) bigos – aka “throw everything you have in the fridge and boil it with chopped cabbage”
e) no thanks, I’m not hungry *internal vomiting*

2. Got you ;) These above are some extreme dishes many Polish don’t like either. Let’s try again, this time with more eatable ones:
a) schabowy – fried slice of pork or chicken meat, usually served with potatoes and salad or vegetables
b) mielony – fried minced pork meat shaped into round cutlet; served as above
c) gołąbki – minced pork meat with rice wrapped in the cabbage leaf and boiled with tomato sauce
d) pierogi – dumplings with meat, quark, fruits, boiled, fried, whatever you want

3. Stomach full? Ok then, I have a challenge for you now. Polish language is said to be one of the toughest to learn. Wanna try? Here’s a word gauntlet – let’s see how far you can get:
a) I like my tongue and I don’t want it to break, so nope, thanks
b) pchła
c) pszczoła
d) gżegżółka
e) chrabąszcz
f) Szczebrzeszyn
g) Chrząszczyżewoszyce
h) konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka
i) I said it all! \o/
* ł is read as w
* sz as sh and cz as ch
* ch as h (ex. Hamilton)
* ą as on
* rz and ż as j

4. Wow, that was hard one, wasn’t it? So now sit and let me tell you some of Polish legends. Which one would you like to hear first?
a) about a tyrant king, who was eaten by mice
b) about a poor cobbler, who killed a dragon
c) about the boy, who was searching for fern flower to fulfill his wish
d) about a nobleman, who made a pact with a devil

5. Even though Polish joke, that Poland is the most catholic country right after Vatican, some of pagan rituals are still celebrated. Would you like to take part in one? How about:
a) Marzanna’s burning – first you create a doll that represents Winter, then burn or drawn it to call Spring
b) Śmigus-dyngus – the water fight! Originally was a symbol of purifying oneself from sins and diseases and to ensure fertility. Now celebrated on Easter Monday, is rather a fun for children.
c) Noc Kupały – celebrated on the shortest night of the year. The party plan includes searching for a fern flower, dances around the bonfire, jumping above the bonfire and garland divination (for girls)

6. Ok, enough of paganism, let’s go back to the civilization. Poland had and still have many great artists and composers, known all over the world. Let me introduce some of them. Which track do you like the most?
a) Ballada g-moll op. 23 by Fryderyk Chopin (I think I don’t have to introduce this man)
b) Mazur by Stanisław Moniuszko (the most famous opera composer; this is a track from his most known opera, “Halka”)
c) Violin Concerto No. 2 in D minor op. 22 by Henryk Wieniawski (one of the most famous violin concertos)
d) Piano Variation in Blue by Jan Kaczmarek (soundtrack from “Finding Neverland” was honored with Oscar®)

7. While sounds of classic music play in the background, would you mind a little history quiz? The correct answer is worth 2 points and your score for this question will depend on number of participants and your place in ranking. It’s ok to go full guessing mode. Are you ready?
A. How long does the Poland exists as a country?
a) around 2000 years
b) around 1000 years
c) around 500 years
d) since 1918
e) since 1945
f) since 1991

B. How many capitals did Poland had in its history?
a) one
b) two
c) three
d) four or more

C. Poland was once an empire.
a) true
b) false

D. How many Polish rulers is now called “the Great”?
a) none
b) one
c) two
d) three or more

E. Show correct answer:
a) Poland had once a unique political system called Nobles’ Democracy
b) Polish rulers were chosen by the noblemen
c) after its territory was divided between its neighbour countries, Poland disappeared from maps for 123 years
d) during WW II Polish underground resistance was so large and well organized, it is now called Polish Underground State

8. But Poland has also beautiful wild nature protected by 23 national parks. Would you like to visit one of them?
a) Magurski PN


b) Woliński PN


c) PN Ujście Warty


d) Drawieński PN



9. Do you want to check out the Polish wedding party? It’s another trove of traditions, that differ depends on region. But there are some common ones too. Which one do you find the strangest?
a) “Why do bride and groom’s parents welcome their children with bread and salt?”
b) “Why did bride and groom break glasses after they drank champagne?”
c) “Why are guests paying to dance with bride and groom?”
d) “It’s been 12 hours of eating, drinking and dancing and you still going to have the afterparty?!”

10. Since we talk about weddings, we have to say at least a word about vodka, right? 40% ABV alcohol can be seen on Polish tables on every occasion and if you’ll visit Polish house, you definitely will be asked, if you want to drink it. How much do you think you can drink?
a) no thanks, I prefer something weaker
b) 1-2 glasses
c) not more than 5 glasses
d) not more than 15 glasses
e) hey, the bottle’s empty, bring the next one
Sheep will stay open for a week. Good luck everyone and have fun! :kissbunny
@SirSamuel016, @syx, @Brandish, @Belserion, @Emperor Spriggan
Ayy, I got tagged first. Thank you @Linali
, shall submit my answers for the sheep now!
 
Top