Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hey Gry, sorry I am currently in training. Will pm you saturday night or sunday
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thanks for the Tag. Pm sent.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sheep 85 Results​

So first of all, apart from the JoJo Ending question, all of the Sheep questions were taken from an ingame survey in the game Detroit: Become Human. The interesting part of this ingame survey is that the game tracked the answers every player submitted and put it as a % for everyone to see, so I thought it'd be interesting to compare the worldwide player stats with the stats of the MH Sheep players, and see whether picking the highest % answers from the ingame survey would've also given the most points in this Sheep.

So I'll include the percentages of the ingame survey alongside the Sheep answers, as well as the percentages of this answer in the Sheep.

1. Would you consider having a relationship with an android that looks like a human?

A. Yes (Linali, Brandish, Battou, Raven, Kiki, Arjuna, Organizized) +7(33%) - 65%
B. No (Lady pompom, Copy Panda, Belserion, Darky, Crescent Jinx, Gryffindor, SirSamuel016, syx, Demonspeed, Elusia, Vici, Seraph, Farfalla) +13(62%) - 17%
C. Don’t Know (Juviii) +1(5%) 18%

No, regardless if they look human or not and on how much material there is in mangas and dramas about it, no.
You didn't specify, what kind of relationship you mean. So my android and I can be on either lovey-dovey or lady-servant terms :cookiehand
Certainly, you can make friends with anything. Would be a no-go if this is intended as a waifu type thing, like Holo.
I'll preface by saying I personally believe the point of human existence probably includes human interaction. That’s to say, I believe humans thrive when they have close relationships with other humans
:lmao

Part of me thinks why not? Especially when they are well... well-made, haha.



I mean... easier life/relationship, right? RIGHT???

And they most likely can't/won't reject you.



Moreover, they will do stuff for you without making faces such as these:







But in all seriousness, no. The real thing is still the real thing in the end. Doubt an Android can deliver that kind of bond, no matter how authentic they might sound, feel and behave.

do they have the ability to think for themselves just like humans do? Is their flesh too weird? Were they designed to have big... human organs? :grumble
Even if t's not like a human, I treat my laptop as my friend, My old laptop "Mr Struggle" passed away in October 2018 :'(

2. Do you think that technology could become a threat to mankind?

A. Yes (Lady pompom, Linali, Battou, Copy Panda, Belserion, Darky, Crescent Jinx, Juviii, Gryffindor, Kiki, Arjuna, SirSamuel016, Organizized, syx, Demonspeed, Elusia, Vici, Seraph, Farfalla) +19(90%) - 72%
B. No (Brandish) +1(5%) - 18%
C. Don't Know (Raven) +1(5%) - 10%

Could become? Isn’t it already? :yodawg
Are you under the impression it’s not already?
Isn't technology already a threat to mankind? As much as it is a blessing to mankind? You could debate this topic day in and day out. It's both.

3. If you had to live on a deserted island and could only bring one object, what would it be?

A. A Book (Linali, Demonspeed) +2(9%) - 15%
B. A Cellphone (Belserion, Crescent Jinx, Gryffindor, Kiki, Arjuna, Elusia) +6(29%) - 22%
C. Pen and Paper (Lady pompom, Copy Panda, Darky) +3(14%) - 21%
D. A Console (Brandish, SirSamuel016, Organizized, Vici) +4(19%) - 12%
E. An instrument (Juviii, Raven, Seraph, Farfalla) +4(19%) - 30%

"F, the android im in a relatioship with" +1 (Battou)
"Extra answer: A building which is strong enough to keep me safe and is well-equipped to provide me a life standard as I have it now." +1 (syx)

Drawing is the best <_>
The rest would be useless anyway, with book I can kill some time before someone will find and save me.
There'd be a TV, games, and services on the deserted island presumably.
Eh can make notes.
(hopefully there's an internet connection....somewhere)
Would a solar charger be included with some of these? ^^
an instrument - a book loses interest after being read, pen runs out of ink, paper is not infinite, cellphone and console wouldn't work with no energy. So only instrument would actually work longer.
Flashlight feature on cellphone now has SOS feature so it could be helpful
Cellphone because if I am lucky I can send signals or the rescuers might locate my last signal
(Instrument or book would be my honest answer tbh)
I thought about the phone and console but on a deserted island there would be no electricity.
So, let me sum up. The question says that I have to live on a deserted island, so the objective is not to get out of there but to actually live there right? I'm pretty much forced to live there? I don't think a cellphone or console would be of any use. Where do I get my power/electricity? Not to mention that a console is worthless without a tv. I can't play an instrument, so I wouldn't need it either. What can you do with a book or pen and paper on a deserted island? A fully loaded weapon would be a good option. A quick and painless death. But let's be not pessimistic here.

4. Do you consider yourself dependent on technology?

A. Yes (Lady pompom, Linali, Brandish, Battou, Copy Panda, Juviii, Raven, Kiki, Arjuna, SirSamuel016, Organizized, syx, Demonspeed, Elusia, Vici, Farfalla) +16(76%) - 78%
B. No (Belserion, Crescent Jinx, Gryffindor, Seraph) +4(19%) - 15%
C. Don’t Know (Darky) +1(5%) - 7%

It is my way of life, for e.g work, and it's a good deal of my social life to with phone calls, texts, MH as the main ones.
(but i get twitchy after a few hours without some form of it. But that's not dependent. It really isn't. It's not....!!)
yes, alarm on my phone, motorbike, game on my phone, etc
Difficult question. Yes, I use technology almost 24/7 because it's simply there and makes my life way more comfortable and entertaining. Am I dependent on it? I guess yes. How else would I arrive to work without a vehicle or an alarm clock? How else would I reach anyone during an emergency? It's impossible for me to work without technology. If I'm the only one who would have to give up on technology, then yes, I would be damn dependent on it. Everything we use has some connection to technology. The products we eat, the clothes we wear, the toilette we use.

5. What technology do you most anticipate?

A. Androids (Lady pompom, Battou, Juviii) +3(14%) - 36%
B. Flying Cars (Belserion, Crescent Jinx, SirSamuel016, Vici, Seraph) +5(24%) - 12%
C. Space Tourism (Linali, Copy Panda, Darky, Raven, Kiki, syx, Demonspeed, Elusia) +8(38%) - 19%
D. Brain Connected Devices (Brandish, Gryffindor, Organizized, Farfalla) +4(19%) - 33%

"All" +1 (Arjuna)

Just hope they are not killing androids rebelling against humanity 8’D
To see Saturn and its rings... :wtf IF it is safe ofc.
It is the next step in our evolution

Androids, for....reasons.. :hurr
Out of the four.. Probably the closest to being properly realized
Since I like astronomy :blush
All of them have their own charm, but I don't think I will ever be able to witness or use any of them myself. I mean yes we have these kind of things at an early stage already, but not for general use. I'm not really looking forward to stuff which won't be a thing for me during my life. But if I could choose one, then it would definitely be Space Tourism. I wanted to be an astronaut during my childhood after all. Actually, I thought I had very good chances to become one because of my good math grades in the elementary school. : )

6. Do you believe in God?

A. Yes (Lady pompom, Linali, Brandish, Copy Panda, Belserion, Crescent Jinx, Raven, Kiki, Arjuna, SirSamuel016, syx, Demonspeed, Seraph, Farfalla) +14(66%) - 37%
B. No (Battou, Darky, Juviii, Organizized, Vici) +5(24%) - 45%
C. Don't Know (Elusia) +1(5%) - 18%

"D, I'm just here so I don't get fined" +1 (Gryffindor)

But not in the traditional sense.
I believe there is a god but that god is unknown, Sometimes you can feel the existence of a third party force that protects you from a fatal death or push you to die, Gives you talents or limit your potentials. Unfair force that favor certain people over others and prevents any balanced fair competition between mankind. A brute force that makes sure that people suffers and eventually die but makes certain people suffers more in that regard.
Ugh... religion is not one of my preferred topics. I'll make this short. Yes, I do believe in a god, but there is stuff I also question... much to the chagrin of my relatives, lol.

7. Would you let an android take care of your children?

A. Yes (Farfalla) +1(5%) - 50%
B. No (Lady pompom, Linali, Battou, Copy Panda, Belserion, Darky, Gryffindor, Raven, Kiki, SirSamuel016, syx, Elusia, Vici) +13(62%) - 24%
C. Don't Know (Brandish, Crescent Jinx, Juviii, Arjuna, Organizized, Demonspeed, Seraph) +7(33%) - 26%

After all these games and movies about androids' rebellions? No way :lmao
no, i wouldn't have children to begin with since im dating an android
I think it's quite bad parents just give childeren their phones out of sheer laziness..
mostly no, but if I was forced to, I guess I would 🤔
At first thought, I don't see any problem with this. Not to mention that there are quite some bad stories about horrible babysitters. However, there would be a possibility that the androids could be hacked. There is also the question about the android's behaviour in certain situations/emergencies. Just imagine you have three kids but a single android. What is the android going to do if a fire breaks out? Which child gets to be saved first? Is the android even capable of handling such kind of situations? Can the android detect a sudden illness and act accordingly? There are too many uncertainties.


8. How much time per day would you say you spend on an electronic device?

A. ~1 hour (0%) - 1%
B.~2 hours (Gryffindor, Arjuna) +2(9%) - 8%
C. ~4 hours (Darky, Organizized, Seraph) +3(14%) - 21%
D. More (Linali, Brandish, Battou, Copy Panda, Belserion, Crescent Jinx, SirSamuel016, syx, Demonspeed, Elusia, Vici, Farfalla) +12(57%) - 65%
E. Don't Know (Lady pompom, Juviii, Raven, Kiki) +4(19%) - 5%

I sincerely don’t know, but it depends on the day and my duties. Can pass lots of time or not even half an hour depending if I need the decice or not <_>
I work on computer, so... :fan
Mainly laptop, would be 6-12hrs depending on the type of day I'm having.
D, all the time im not sleeping
My work alone requires me to spend more than 4h a day on electronic devices.

9. If you needed emergency surgery, would you agree to be operated on by a machine?

A. Yes (Linali, Battou, Copy Panda, Darky, Juviii, Gryffindor, Arjuna, SirSamuel016, syx, Demonspeed, Elusia, Vici, Farfalla) +13(62%) - 73%
B. No (Lady pompom, Brandish, Belserion, Kiki, Organizized) +5(24%) - 11%
C. Don't Know (Crescent Jinx, Raven, Seraph) +3(14%) - 16%

Actually I might trust it more than a human tbh...
Machines are made to do humans can't do as easily.
(I could be bleeding out and the machine wouldn't care, probs keep working on me like everything was fine and I wasn't dying <_< )
No. I guess I am afraid because never tried it before. I heard someone from India or US has tried it.
Do I even have a choice if it's an emergency surgery? So yes, I would let a machine operate on me assuming that they were verified and validated properly. I see no reason why you shouldn't in such a situation.

10. Do you think one day machines could develop consciousness?

A. Yes (Linali, Battou, Darky, Crescent Jinx, Gryffindor, Arjuna, SirSamuel016, Organizized, Demonspeed, Elusia, Vici, Seraph, Farfalla) +13(62%) - 71%
B. No (Lady pompom, Copy Panda, Belserion, Raven) +4(19%) - 13%
C. Don't Know (Brandish, Juviii, Kiki) +3(14%) - 16%

"Well... depends on how you interpret consciousness. :lmao Isn't our brain a big f* computer? I'm torn between "No" and "I don't know". " +1 (syx)

Intelligence and counsciousness are not the same. As intelligent as they can become, consciousness is something inherent from humans, that said,no.
And I hope I won't be around that time...

11. Which is your favorite JoJo Ending Theme? Links included.

A. "Roundabout" by YES (Lady pompom, Battou, Copy Panda, SirSamuel016, Organizized, Demonspeed, Elusia, Vici, Seraph, Farfalla) +10
B. "Walk Like an Egyptian" by The Bangles (Raven) +1
C. "Last Train Home (ラスト・トレイン・ホーム)" by Pat Metheny Group (Gryffindor, Kiki) +2
D. "I WANT YOU" by Savage Garden (Brandish, Belserion, Juviii) +3
E. "Freek'n You" by Jodeci (Darky) +1
F. "Modern Crusaders" by Enigma (Linali, Arjuna, syx) +3

"A, D and F. All of these :teach" +1 (Crescent Jinx)

Tough choice tbh... I'll go with F. I was surprised to hear Savage Garden here, I like 'I want you' :D
yes (by roundabout) mostly because the meme
Ma' bois.
Modern Crusaders Best till now,only Last Train Home comes close.
It has to be Roundabout. Freek'n You is also up there for me but it's Roundabout y'know.
NOT A FAN OF OPs AND EDs!!!!

Roundabout sounds like a good option though, since it features the waifu god Speedwagon.



But Freek'n You Jodeci is just a damn cool song which brings a lot of nostalgia.



The same goes for Modern Crusaders which is more epic, while Freek'n You is more of a chill-song. I will go with Modern Crusaders.

So, the % of the ingame survey and the forum answers were very different in many parts. If you knew the ingame survey results and gave the highest % answers as your Sheep answers, you would've had 7 + 19 + 4 + 16 + 3 + 5 + 1 + 12 + 13 + 13 = 93 points, not counting the last JoJo question that could've given between 1 - 10 points, so a total of 94 - 103 points, placing between 16th and 10th place, in a game with 21 players total.

Conclusion - Ingame survey results would've fared very badly as Sheep answers, ie. not close to top 3.


Speaking of top 3...

Top 3 of Sheep #85

3rd Place - @Copy Panda
2nd Place - @Demonspeed

1st Place - @SirSamuel016

Congratulations Sam! I tip you my Speedwagon hat :hi





Thanks to everyone for playing!


 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
7. Would you let an android take care of your children?

A. Yes (Farfalla) +1(5%) - 50%
B. No (Lady pompom, Linali, Battou, Copy Panda, Belserion, Darky, Gryffindor, Raven, Kiki, SirSamuel016, syx, Elusia, Vici) +13(62%) - 24%
C. Don't Know (Brandish, Crescent Jinx, Juviii, Arjuna, Organizized, Demonspeed, Seraph) +7(33%) - 26%
XD

Thanks for the sheep Gry! Happy I did reasonably well on your sheep
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Only 14% of the sheep players is woke as fuck
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
1. Would you consider having a relationship with an android that looks like a human?


B. No (Lady pompom, Copy Panda, Belserion, Darky, Crescent Jinx, Gryffindor, SirSamuel016, syx, Demonspeed, Elusia, Vici, Seraph, Farfalla)
I see a few liars here :kappa
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Congratz @SirSamuel016 for winning the Sheep Game!

I ranked lower half of the List? Uff thank god,here i was worried i was losing my touch in this game.:kappa

Thanks for the fun Sheep @GrySun it was nice playing,looking forward to the next Game.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
3. If you had to live on a deserted island and could only bring one object, what would it be?

A. A Book (Linali, Demonspeed) +2(9%) - 15%
B. A Cellphone (Belserion, Crescent Jinx, Gryffindor, Kiki, Arjuna, Elusia) +6(29%) - 22%
C. Pen and Paper (Lady pompom, Copy Panda, Darky) +3(14%) - 21%
D. A Console (Brandish, SirSamuel016, Organizized, Vici) +4(19%) - 12%
E. An instrument (Juviii, Raven, Seraph, Farfalla) +4(19%) - 30%

"F, the android im in a relatioship with" +1 (Battou)
"Extra answer: A building which is strong enough to keep me safe and is well-equipped to provide me a life standard as I have it now." +1 (syx)
I would have picked a well-supplied/well-equipped boat :derp
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey guys, I'm sorry to pull a @xi0 but my sheep is a few more days off completion as I'm currently inundated with assignments that need to be done ASAP. I expect mid-week is when I'll definitely have the sheep done, but fingers crossed it'll be done sooner. Gomenasorry again on the wait :emocat
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey guys, I'm sorry to pull a @xi0 but my sheep is a few more days off completion as I'm currently inundated with assignments that need to be done ASAP. I expect mid-week is when I'll definitely have the sheep done, but fingers crossed it'll be done sooner. Gomenasorry again on the wait :emocat
You could even pull a me :kappa
 
Top