Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sheep #86: A Sirperior Music Sheep
​
Yes it's time to make the Sheep Game great again, something with taste and that's where I come in. I dazzled the last Sheep Game with my prediction skills and now I'm going to give you a culture hit, and a thick one at that. In case you don't know me, Music is my everything so what better way to add class to the sheep game than subjecting you all to the taste of the former green from the FT Board. I'm Sir, and this is my sheep that's all about music so strap yourselves in because I'm going to go full Lachlan Neale with this one and get your loins frothing more than a Neale 40+ Disposal Match for Brisbane (ayy @Brandish ). And for some extra spice, as these are songs I like, I'll have a few "game changer" questions where if you correctly guess the song I like the most from the selection then points for that answer will be doubled. Now, let's jazz this thing up!

Question 1: Let's start with a band I discovered recently called CHON. Sweet guitar and lush chords make for a good time. Which one of these sick tunes do you guys dig the most?
A: Book.
B: Suda.
C: Splash.
D: Perfect Pillow.
E: Waterslide.

Question 2: Time for a change up and who better to provide something different than some cookie cutter pop than Yaeji? Some nice phonetic tricks on display in her sweet tunes, and I really dig her projects. What's your favourites here?
A. Raingurl
B. Drink I'm Sippin On
C. One More
D. Passionfruit (Drake Rework)

Question 3: Continuing on from 2, let's have a Game Changer on it. Which one of those tunes do you reckon I like the most?
A. Raingurl
B. Drink I'm Sippin On
C. One More
D. Passionfruit

Question 4: Delving deeper into my music collection, let's stop off with some Tyler the Creator. Out of these tunes, what do you guys like the most?
A. Who Dat Boy
B. YONKERS
C. See You Again
D. Perfect

Question 5: From one Sam to another, let's take a look at Sam Gellaitry from Scotland. Phenomenal producer, fellow ginger and someone who shockingly doesn't have as much spotlight as he should have imo, so let's shine the light on some of my favourite songs of his. The question is though, what do you guys like the most?
A. Neptune
B. Fall
C. Understanding
D. Midnight Racer
E. Paper
F. Ceremony

Question 6: Over to Japan and lets take a look at tricot. Love their stuff, but which one do you guys love the most?
A. Potage
B. On the Boom
C. Ochansensu-su

Question 7: Let's go to my lovely home country of Australia and say hello to Harley, better known as FLUME for a GAMECHANGER Question. He recently dropped a mixtape which I thoroughly enjoyed, but which of these bangers is my favourite?
A: High Beams
B: Ecdysis
C: Is it cold in the water?
D: Voices
E: Spring
F: MUD

Question 8: Onto something smooooooooother to cleanse the palace. Here are some sweet jazzy tunes I discovered in the last week and what helped inspire this music sheep. Which one do you guys like the most?
A: Janek Gwizdala - The Space in Between
B: Aberdeen - It Was Here
C: Aberdeen - Towards the Sky

Question 9: Complete change-up now to the realm of Video Games and one of my favourite series and games: Fire Emblem: Awakening. Brilliant game, the best on 3DS imo, and what a soundtrack. Robin liked to tip the scales so let's have a game changer here too. Which of these from Fire Emblem Awakening do you think I like the most?
A: ID (Purpose)
B: Don't speak her name!
C: Divine Decree (Ablaze)
D: Conquest (Ablaze)
E: ......
F: And what if I can't? What if I'm not worthy of her ideals?
G: Id (Sorrow)
H: Champion (Ablaze)

It is almost time to draw the music sheep to a close, but we can't end it without a sacred, most important tradition that must be carried out: The Jojo's Question!

Question 10 For a triple points game changer finale, musically, which of these is my favourite Jojo's Reference?
A: King Crimson
B: Echoes
C: Tusk
D: Ringo Roadagain

I'll have this open for two weeks as I'm only here this week and then next week I'm up north in the country to go have my lions froth up over Lachlan Neale live so yeah, get 'em in by the 23rd of April.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ping time!

@Brandish @Belserion @Vici @Linali @GrySun
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@xi0 @Jammiin @Doughboy @Sky @Holt
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll leave the rest of the pinging to everyone else because I'm lazy and skronked :kappa
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That‘s a long sheep because of all the music videos you need to watch :sweatdrop Will still play it though, will send later.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So far only Brandish, Orgz and Grysun have submitted answers. Don't be a bully, answer the sheep!


Ping time! @Belserion @Vici @Linali @Farfalla @Holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Raven @Doughboy @Kiki @Copy Panda @zimbardo
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@xi0 @syx @Battou @Darky @Arjuna
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed @Lambu @riki @Elusia @Seraph
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Purity of Magi @Vandred @goldb @Sky @Asako
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This sheep takes more time than a MG, da hell? :lambirb
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,953
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Coming!

Sorry was busy due to training and election. Now I am free
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Gomen, only just got back from Brisbane where @Brandish dogged the boys. Will leave the sheep open for another 24-48 hours but that's it. So far only 5, still waiting on @Linali but fingers crossed we get some more!
Wait for me, I'm working on it! o/
Edit: Done!
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sheep Game #86 Answers!​

Question 1: Let's start with a band I discovered recently called CHON. Sweet guitar and lush chords make for a good time. Which one of these sick tunes do you guys dig the most?
A: Book (Linali) (1)
B: Suda (Belserion) (1)
C: Splash
D: Perfect Pillow (Kiki, Grysun, Organizized) (3)
E: Waterslide (Seraph, Brandish) (2)

Question 2: Time for a change up and who better to provide something different than some cookie cutter pop than Yaeji? Some nice phonetic tricks on display in her sweet tunes, and I really dig her projects. What's your favourites here?
A. Raingurl
B. Drink I'm Sippin On (Kiki, Belserion, Grysun) (3)
C. One More (Linali, Seraph, Organizized) (3)
D. Passionfruit (Drake Rework)
E: None (Brandish) (1)

Question 3: Continuing on from 2, let's have a Game Changer on it. Which one of those tunes do you reckon I like the most?
A. Raingurl (Belserion, Seraph, Grysun) 3 x 2 (6)
B. Drink I'm Sippin On (Linali, Brandish) (2)
C. One More
D. Passionfruit (Kiki, Organizized) (2)

Question 4: Delving deeper into my music collection, let's stop off with some Tyler the Creator. Out of these tunes, what do you guys like the most?
A. Who Dat Boy (Organizized) (1)
B. YONKERS
C. See You Again (Kiki, Linali, Belserion, Seraph, Grysun, Brandish) (6)
D. Perfect

Question 5: From one Sam to another, let's take a look at Sam Gellaitry from Scotland. Phenomenal producer, fellow ginger and someone who shockingly doesn't have as much spotlight as he should have imo, so let's shine the light on some of my favourite songs of his. The question is though, what do you guys like the most?
A. Neptune (Kiki, Organizized) (2)
B. Fall
C. Understanding (Grysun) (1)
D. Midnight Racer (Linali, Belserion, Seraph, Brandish) (4)
E. Paper
F. Ceremony

Question 6: Over to Japan and lets take a look at tricot. Love their stuff, but which one do you guys love the most?
A. Potage (Organizized) (1)
B. On the Boom (Linali, Seraph, Grysun, Brandish) (4)
C. Ochansensu-su (Kiki, Belserion) (2)

Question 7: Let's go to my lovely home country of Australia and say hello to Harley, better known as FLUME for a GAMECHANGER Question. He recently dropped a mixtape which I thoroughly enjoyed, but which of these bangers is my favourite?
A: High Beams (Organizized) (1)
B: Ecdysis (Seraph) (1)
C: Is it cold in the water? (Kiki) (1)
D: Voices (Grysun) (1)
E: Spring (Linali, Belserion,) 2 x 2 (4)
F: MUD
G: Holdin' on (Brandish) (1)

Question 8: Onto something smooooooooother to cleanse the palace. Here are some sweet jazzy tunes I discovered in the last week and what helped inspire this music sheep. Which one do you guys like the most?
A: Janek Gwizdala - The Space in Between
B: Aberdeen - It Was Here (Linali, Belserion) (2)
C: Aberdeen - Towards the Sky (Kiki, Seraph, Grysun, Organizized, Brandish) (5)

Question 9: Complete change-up now to the realm of Video Games and one of my favourite series and games: Fire Emblem: Awakening. Brilliant game, the best on 3DS imo, and what a soundtrack. Robin liked to tip the scales so let's have a game changer here too. Which of these from Fire Emblem Awakening do you think I like the most?
A: ID (Purpose) | (Linali, Grysun, Brandish) (3)
B: Don't speak her name!
C: Divine Decree (Ablaze) | (Belserion 1 x 2 (2)
D: Conquest (Ablaze)
E: ...... | (Kiki, Organizized) (2)
F: And what if I can't? What if I'm not worthy of her ideals? (Seraph) (1)
G: Id (Sorrow)
H: Champion (Ablaze)

It is almost time to draw the music sheep to a close, but we can't end it without a sacred, most important tradition that must be carried out: The Jojo's Question!

Question 10 For a triple points game changer finale, musically, which of these is my favourite Jojo's Reference?
A: King Crimson (Kiki, Belserion, Grysun, Organizized) 4 x 3 = (12)
B: Echoes
C: Tusk (Seraph, Brandish) (2)
D: Ringo Roadagain (Linali) (1)

@Kiki with 38 points!
@Belserion with 42 points!
@GrySun with 44 points!
Congratulations to Grysun!
Thank you to everyone that took the time and put in the big effort to go through my sheep! I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoyed the great tunes!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
This was a nice sheep,had a lot of fun playing it. Thanks for that Sam,and congratulations to @GrySun for winning. :verily
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm too good at these games..

Thanks for the Sheep Sam. Not sure if I'll be able to make a Sheep, very busy, I'll think about it.
 
Top