Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,662
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yo @syx can I have some more time to submit my answers? I'm dealing with a fried chicken and whisky coma and I feel like I need the clarity of mind to answer
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yo @syx can I have some more time to submit my answers? I'm dealing with a fried chicken and whisky coma and I feel like I need the clarity of mind to answer
  • You guys had 9 full days to answer this sheep. That's like 1,33 answers per day!!!
  • You made a music themed sheep where you throw +1h of music at my face...
  • You asked me more than once to participate in your sheep, which I did within the given timeframe as far as I recall. I did this during/after the T10 theme I hosted!!! Not sure if you followed that T10, but it exhausted the hell out of me, every bit of my soul. I was dead! Only Vici is able to accomplish that.
  • Then it took you more time as promised to give us the results.
  • Then you said 'fuck it', and only gave us a scoreboard. No comments of the users, no elaboration on the bonus points. Up to this day, I'm still suspicious whether I won that sheep or not. Whether I was made the winner or not.

No.

:hmph

I will keep my provided sheep game project milestones.


I forgot:
  • You made a poll, and didn't keep your end of the bargain. R.I.G.G.E.D.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,662
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
  • You guys had 9 full days to answer this sheep. That's like 1,33 answers per day!!!
  • You made a music themed sheep where you throw +1h of music at my face...
  • You asked me more than once to participate in your sheep, which I did within the given timeframe as far as I recall. I did this during/after the T10 theme I hosted!!! Not sure if you followed that T10, but it exhausted the hell out of me, every bit of my soul. I was dead! Only Vici is able to accomplish that.
  • Then it took you more time as promised to give us the results.
  • Then you said 'fuck it', and only gave us a scoreboard. No comments of the users, no elaboration on the bonus points. Up to this day, I'm still suspicious whether I won that sheep or not. Whether I was made the winner or not.

No.

:hmph

I will keep my provided sheep game project milestones.


I forgot:
  • You made a poll, and didn't keep your end of the bargain. R.I.G.G.E.D.
Its shit like this that is the karma for your suffering in FGO, it's not my fault life got in the way :emocat
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Its shit like this that is the karma for your suffering in FGO, it's not my fault life got in the way :emocat
Sam my friend, I don't want to go off-topic, but which suffering are you talking about? You missed the key part of my Fate GO post:
Mission accomplished. I'm happy.
I got 2 out of my 3 absolute top targets in FGO for 2020. The third one - BB - isn't even out yet. And I'm still sitting on over 800 Quartz. :rolleyes: The rest of my Fate GO post is complaining on a very high level, nothing else.

Moreover, what karma are you talking about? Look at these wonderful members who already participated in my sheep.
  • Linali!
  • Brandish μ!
  • Vici!
  • Copy Panda!
  • kira!
  • Raven!
  • Juviii!
  • Kiki!
  • GrySun!
  • Erinyes!
  • Lambu!
  • lakhan220!
  • Farfalla!
  • revo!
  • MarmaladeSky!

What karma?????


The fact that you submitted your answers after all proves that you didn't really needed any more time. :teach

Again, mission accomplished. I got your answers without postponing the sheep schedule.

I'm one hell of a motherfucking engineer/manager.

 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
How long one must wait for the results. :grumble unacceptable how long it takes...


:kappa
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
| Sheep Game #106 - Wholesome Togetherness - Results​

| Q1:
These are troubling times. Covid-19 has stepped in into our world, and messed with our private as well as professional lives. We are/were cut from the people we love, may it be our moms, dads, uncles, aunts, cousins, other relatives or friends. The term 'togetherness' has reached a new level of importance, and meaning. That is where I want to base my sheep on. So, I want you to take out your phone, skim through your contact list, pick someone important you haven't talked recently, and answer me this question: Out of these members, who is the most likely to cheat on her/his partner? And with cheating, I mean sleeping with someone else. And with sleeping, I mean having an intimate intercourse with someone else. And with intimate intercourse, I mean having sex with someone else.

A. Farfalla (MarmaladeSky, revo) 2P
B. GrySun (Juviii, Lambu) 2P
C. Hardy (GrySun, lakhan220, Raven) 3P
D. Lady pompom (Brandish μ, Copy Panda, SirSamuel016) 3P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla, Kiki, kira, Linali, Vici) 6P

Host comment:

Credits for this question goes to a very good friend of mine who asked this one when we hung up with other friends (including two couples, haha). We were kinda playing a awkward questions game where he dropped this bomb out of nowhere. :XD Reactions and the debate were hilarious, especially of those couples. :lmao

I would have liked to add more couples here, but I don't know any more publicly known MH ones. Other than that, I'm surprised that Pompom-chan even got votes. I expected her to get none. I wouldn't have voted for her though.

Brandish μD. Lady pompom
Fantastic question, and one that needed to be asked. Farf and Hardy have a child, so we'll rule them out. That leaves GrySun and Lady Pompom. I view both as faithful, so the question is "which one of these would perform poorly enough to cause a rift?" The answer to that is clearly GrySun, and thus the answer to this relevant question is Lady Pompom.

Copy PandaD. Lady pompom
The Latina couple has a baby-chan, so I'd like to think that after all they've gone through they're pretty sure about their partner. Gry would only defect from the dominant strategy to improve the Nash equilibrium, which leaves Pomcha, who I feel could cheat with someone the average height of her and Gry

ErinyesE- :teehee

FarfallaE. syx

You see... you said it yourself, you're asking the things people wanna know but won't have the balls to voice. You, sir, just went on and decided to check what are people' stances on sexually cheating on someone others are familiar with. I ended up bumping into the reason why you did that (blurred the image to protect this person's identity - you'll see the same later on):


SHAME ON YOU, SYXINA, SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME [insert Cersei's meme here]

GrySunC. Hardy

Thanks for explaining what cheating and intercouse are, I may have misunderstood otherwise. :rolleyes: But there's some plot holes in the story, like how would people cheat during quarantine times? If anything the opposite would happen with the couple stuck together for a long time.

Though a very difficult question tbh. I'd never cheat nor would Pom, so it's between Farf and Hardy. But they have a baby(not that it prevents people from still cheating, but still) so they'd be more united than not.

After some deliberation I settled on Hardy to be the one to do the deed. Nobody of us has a motive but only he has the opportunity! @Farfalla beware of if the new housekeeper is a pretty young thing!

Juviii1-B Stats say Germany ranks high in that regard so I'll go with that. (That and to avoid being killed by Farf cof)

kira| Q1:
everyone except pompom-chan :e3

lakhan2201-C (Hardy likes new experiments and tht includes also being on receiving end .......He would like to get tht punishment from farf. :3c . Gry is quite close, just hardy surpasses him)

LambuB. GrySun
The hardest question and the first one. Well its not like I know them very well and I haven't spoken face to face with none but, from my perspective, I would say both the brazilians are the faithful type.
That leaves the two men... Hardy is argie and you know what they say "never trust argies, telenovelas prove it" but then Gry is german and you know what they say "never trust germans, they will eat first bratwurst they see" I mean, think about it, what if some guy that looks exactly like Speedwagon (with hat and everything) appears in the checkout line when doing groceries? Would GrySun resist the temptation? Well of course he would as I would expect, something so empty is nothing to Pompom, but there's millions of possibilities out of that one scenario. What if in one of those nearly infinite lines Gry succumbs to depravity?

Only GrySun himself knows the outcome.

Linali1. No one

MarmaladeSkyA. Farfalla
(:hurr Pick me farfs)

RavenC. Hardy
Im picking Hardy here because he won't take it seriously probably.

revoQ1) A. Farfalla. In the latinas ways we believe.

Vici1 - E : None of them :lambirb



| Q2:
Since the cat is out of the bag, I can head right to the question. Who do you think takes the most passive role in bed?

A. Arjuna (kira) 1P
B. Atom (Brandish μ, lakhan220, Linali, Vici) 4P
C. Battou (Copy Panda, GrySun, Juviii, Kiki, Lambu, MarmaladeSky, Raven, revo) 8P
D. M3J (SirSamuel016) 1P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla) 2P

Brandish μB. Atom
Ever heard the expression "s/he just laid there and took it"? Atom is two notches below that. M3J is a good shout tho.

Copy PandaC. Battou
Just reading his posts makes me feel passive

ErinyesE-

FarfallaE. syx

Yeah... there was more in that tale. We talked about it over several PMs. One of the things the person also shared, was:


I mean, c'mon, syxina... such a diva!

GrySunC. Battou

Just a guess based on his passive behavior overall in MGs and elsewhere :rolleyes:

Kiki2. C. I think Batt would run out of energy before sex cuz he likes to play with the kitties

kira| Q2:
A. Arjuna.

Battou, M3J, and Atom has been telling everyone about it. :teehee

lakhan2202-B (He likes being absolute passive.)

LambuC. Battou
Battou looks sooo like it :lambirb

Linali2. B. Atom
He never wants to host the Sheep and that's my only lead :catshrug

RavenC. Battou
All of them but i would go for Battou

revoQ2) C. Battou. Batt was always more words than actions.

SirSamuel0162. D - other three would struggle to even get any



| Q3:
Who takes the most active role in bed? Who is a wild beast?

A. Brandish μ (Kiki, MarmaladeSky, revo) 3P
B. Belserion (Brandish μ, lakhan220, Lambu) 3P
C. Shobu_Yoruichi (no one) 0P
D. Vici (Copy Panda, GrySun, Juviii, kira, Linali, Raven, SirSamuel016, Vici) 8P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla) 2P

Brandish μB. BelserionBelserion is generally quiet, and it's the quiet ones you gotta watch out for. Lord help that man.

Copy PandaD. Vici
She seems like a very energetic person

ErinyesE- oh my lol


FarfallaE. syx

It looks odd, right? But you should know that your many adventures wouldn't just stay hidden...


I guess you share something with the person from Q1 and 2: you're also a furry huh!

GrySunD. Vici

Shobu talks a lot but that makes me question the validity. Brandish being a wild beast.. :XD Bel would be lurking under the sheets or something :hmph That leaves Vici as most likely true answer.

Kiki3. A. My wish is to be dominated by him

lakhan2203-B (:hurr Yep, Bel can be a beast & go ham. )

LambuB. Belserion
Vici's pervy side is a trap imo. Between Belse and Bran I would lean towards the first cause she shows less dirty thoughts, which could mean she's more fulfilled (?) A wild guess.

Linali3. D. Vici
No doubt here :XD

revoQ3) A. Brandish μ. His questions in the IG...

Vici3 - D :catshrug



| Q4:
Which one of these members do you think is more likely to dictate every single move of their partner during some nice time in bed, and thus drive their partner crazy?

A. Juviii (Brandish μ, lakhan220, revo) 3P
B. Lambu (no one) 0P
C. liductan (Copy Panda) 1P
D. Purity of Magi (GrySun, Juviii, Kiki, kira, Lambu, Linali, MarmaladeSky, Raven, SirSamuel016, Vici) 10P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla) 2P

Brandish μA. Juviii
I hear Juviii got her boo praying for her at church, making orange juice, and folding her washing. That type of dominance is easily transferred to the bedroom.

Copy PandaC. liductan
Afterwards, she'll onto MH and post a few paragraphs about how all her partners are trash and she tries her best but goddamn these fucking MEN

ErinyesE- Erm you wznt me to start a war with my friends that wont work syx-kun !! :arf

FarfallaE. syx

At least this person rly wanted some more syx and went crazy in a good way it seems!


GrySunD. Purity of Magi

Only one of the 4 I could see to fit the "driving partner crazy" part.

Juviii4-D but she will make a comic with her orders :teehee

Kiki4. D. Magy wants only milk tea party

lakhan2204-A (juvs loves role playing , so this could be one of them at times too.Dominatrix :hurr)

LambuD. Purity of Magi
Obviously the mango, this is a no brainer =3=

revoQ4) A. Juviii. She will command you based on your zodiac sign.



| Q5:
Who is putting up the best acting performance the day after a disappointing night with their partner in order to not hurt her/his feelings?

A. Erinyes (Brandish μ, Copy Panda, GrySun, Kiki, kira, lakhan220, Linali, MarmaladeSky, Raven, revo, Vici) 11P
B. Linali (SirSamuel016) 1P
C. Reebi (no one) 0P
D. revo (Juviii, Lambu) 2P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla) 2P

Host comment:

I think I should have been more specific in that question as I wasn't aiming to know which member is 'kind/kinder', but which one would act best in a way that their partner doesn't even realize the last night was underwhelming. But that's on me, the question was not fleshed out. Next time, I will surely go deeper into the question. =)

Brandish μA. Erinyes
I think Erin would reassure the guy as best she could.

Copy PandaA. Erinyes
I feel like you can do this girl no wrong. Such a kind person

ErinyesE- C+D hesited betwwen Revo and reebi. Acting me lol ? No need of acting, im always nice :arf erm

and the chosen one never disappoint :blush

FarfallaE. syx

This one is amusing :rolleyes:


GrySunA. Erinyes

Linali would be honest, of the other 3 I could only see Erin or revo try to make someone feel better with some "it was fine!". Gonna go with Erin.

Juviii5- D I would say Erin or Revo since they dislike being rude but I'll go with Revo.

Kiki5. A. I had experiences with Erin so, Erin

kira| Q5:
A. Erinyes cause I heard that she is so nice :notsure

lakhan2205-A (Because Erina never likes to hurt other people and tht goes same here too.)

LambuD. revo
Revo no doubt, I thought about Erin but she's way too angelical in my eyes.

Linali5. A. Erinyes
Like I'd let the night be disappointing :hurr

MarmaladeSkyA. Erinyes
(She's too kind for this world)



| Q6:
Who is more likely to take the active role in bed out of fear to lose their partner, even though they would prefer their partner to take the leading role?

A. Gryffindor (kira, Linali) 2P
B. Hermit (Copy Panda, Lambu, MarmaladeSky, revo) 4P
C. Spirit (lakhan220, Vici) 2P
D. xi0 (Brandish μ, GrySun, Kiki, Raven, SirSamuel016) 5P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla, Juviii) 3P

Brandish μD. xi0
xi0 because he's a tryhard.

Copy PandaB. Hermit
Gary doesn't fear shit, Spirit is afk anyway, so let's go with Hermit

ErinyesE- :teehee

FarfallaE. syx

You see, you got in the radar of all the girls in the community - maybe not for good reasons, after that previous testimonial. The stories kept popping up:


GrySunD. xi0

No idea about these 4, though Gary would be the meme answer.

Juviii6- Syx

Kiki6. D. this is so xi0 so him

LambuB. Hermit
Gryff seems like the type that takes it willingly, my boy Empi Hermit fits better in that situation. :XD



| Q7:
Who is more likely to have no shame to make a facepalm gesture during some intercourse with their partner?

A. Belserion (SirSamuel016) 1P
B. Farfalla (GrySun, MarmaladeSky, Raven) 3P
C. Purity of Magi (Copy Panda, Juviii, lakhan220, Lambu, revo) 5P
D. Vici (Brandish μ, Kiki, Linali, Vici) 4P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla, kira) 3P

Brandish μD. Vici
Vici, I know from personal experience. Still finished tho.

Copy PandaC. Purity of Magi
Man, I hope you're into pain...

ErinyesE- hihihi

FarfallaE. syx

This following case became public... your attitude was so toxic that this poor person shared her story with the whole community...


With that, I started to fear for the people around me... I decided to track down the cases of people meeting you due to your fame and check on them... cause you could be harmful...

GrySunB. Farfalla

Though I'm sure this question most answers are correct.

Juviii7- C Magi will draw a facepalm while at it.

Kiki7. D. I think Vici even does faceplanet instead of just an ordinary facepalm

kira| Q7:
All 4 of them

lakhan2207-C (Definitely her. She absolutely despises the word shame after all. :lmao )

LambuC. Purity of Magi
Again, the mango is the only answer, cmon syx =3=

revoQ7) C. Purity of Magi. She totally does would.

Vici7 - D : BTW it happened.



| Q8:
Who is more likely to be naive enough to fall for an awesome sounding threesome proposal trap from their partner?

A. Jun (no one) 0P
B. Kiki (Brandish μ, GrySun, Kiki, Lambu, Linali, Raven, revo, SirSamuel016) 8P
C. Seraph (Copy Panda, lakhan220, MarmaladeSky, Vici) 4P
D. Zasz (Juviii, kira) 2P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla) 2P

Brandish μB. Kiki
lmao, Kiki would be cute tho.

Copy PandaC. Seraph
I don't know what a threesome proposal trap is supposed to be but it seems like sth Sera chan would step on

ErinyesE-

FarfallaE. syx

... and actually, after this one, I started to see you're not this big crazy sexual addict... that maybe there's just something broken in you :(


GrySunB. Kiki

Either Kiki or Seraph, Kiki for the hurr of it and Seraph for being too trustful. Maybe Kiki would take the bait faster.

lakhan2208-C (Innocent enough to fall into traps or at least make it seem he was trapped.)

LambuB. Kiki
Kiki absolutely :lmao At first Jun and Seraph might be excited about it but then they would look at their partners face and say "Wait a second... somethings wrong". Zasz would straight up kappa the hell out of his partner like "Who do you take me for? :kappa"



| Q9:
Which male member is more likely to impress your parents as your partner? Consider yourself of the opposite sex or gay if necessary.

A. Brandish μ (Juviii, Kiki, lakhan220, Linali, Vici) 5P
B. Copy Panda (GrySun, MarmaladeSky) 2P
C. Holt (Brandish μ, Copy Panda, revo, SirSamuel016) 4P
D. Vandred (Lambu) 1P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla, kira, Raven) 4P

Brandish μC. Holt
Going for Holt. Either him or Vand. Going with the safe and mature options is best.

Copy PandaC. Holt
It's a bit haughty to vote for myself here (only candidate with 200iq), so I'll roll with Holt. He's a real gentleman. And pretty fucking smart too.

ErinyesE-

FarfallaE. syx

In the end, best community's couple isn't really n'sync, but some people did come to appreciate their adventures with you and would consider you to be family!


Who would have guessed that Orgz would be the one to play the bad cop in that duo huh.

GrySunB. Copy Panda

All 4 have jobs afaik, so regardless of income difference they should all count as impressive. So would come down to personality or achievements..

Very difficult to imagine the scenario and to decide, so will just go with Panda, as I imagine he's the most socially skilled person among the 4.

lakhan2209-A (Quirky, smartass and funny)

LambuD. Vandred
Panda would make a great impression and Holt is the bastard grandchild of Bobby Fischer so he would do great, but Boss is just on another level. Bran I would have to come home already wed if I want approval. :fan

Linali9. A. Brandish μ
Now the question is, would it be good or bad impression? :fan

RavenA. Brandish μ
C. Holt
Idk. maybe all of them or none, since i don't know much about them. But Holt and Brandish seems to be calm and respectful

My answer is A and C

revoQ9) C. Holt. Because he's nice. :blush



| Q10:
Which female member is more likely to impress your parents as your partner? Consider yourself of the opposite sex or gay if necessary.

A. Belserion (Copy Panda, Linali, MarmaladeSky, revo, SirSamuel016) 5P
B. Linali (Brandish μ, GrySun, Kiki, lakhan220, Lambu, Raven, Vici) 7P
C. Raven (no one) 0P
D. Vici (Juviii) 1P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla, kira) 3P

Brandish μB. Linali
Linali would likely impress my parents with her kindness. I suppose Raven or Belserion can achieve the same. Not Vici though - my parents don't know about us for that reason.

Copy PandaA. Belserion
Gary will ban me if I pick Vici. Raven lied about so many things she might not even be a girl. Linali... Seems nice but also has this 'I recreationally microwaved my hamster when I was 8' energy you know? I'll roll with Belse. I mean, she is blue. She has the creds? Who doesn't like a title tbh

Erinyese-

FarfallaE. syx

Then I thought you were good... Maybe you were a bit of a whore, maybe you were feeling down, but maybe you had found love in your throuple... until I check the private messages of a very close person and I found this:


... I won't forget, have that in mind.

GrySunB. Linali

Linali because of her versatile language knowledge perhaps. Don't really know them all well enough to make better judgement.

lakhan22010-B (Polite , intelligent smart enough to impress)

LambuB. Linali
Lina would take it in this case for being kind and knowledgeable in words, Bel second for similar reasons. Vici would do good for her extensive love for bitches beaches and Raven for being a fellow bird. :cookiehand



| Q11:
Out of these female members, who is the least representable to impress your parents as your partner? Consider yourself of the opposite sex or gay if necessary.

A. Elusia (Copy Panda, kira) 2P
B. Lady pompom (lakhan220, MarmaladeSky, Vici) 3P
C. MarmaladeSky (Brandish μ, Lambu, Raven) 3P
D. Totinona (GrySun, SirSamuel016) 2P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla, Juviii, Kiki, Linali, revo) 6P

Host comment:

To make this perfectly clear: I specifically chose members who are generally well liked in this forum by different kind of members. I wanted to make this question as difficult as possible for you to answer, since all four of them are most likely more than representable to your parents (contrary what the question might suggest).

Brandish μC. MarmaladeSky
Sorry Marms, I am choosing this one because I want to 'win'.

Copy PandaA. Elusia
Thank you for understanding. See you in 10 years.

ErinyesE-

FarfallaE. syx

The info you've been pretending to be a girl has been confirmed by other people that shared it with our group.


GrySunD. Totinona

I see what you did here syx. You only listed the shy/quieter girls here. You think badly of silent people syx?!?!

Ahem, so the question. My parents already love Pom more than me I'm sure so she's out of consideration here. Elu is a very cheerful genki girl, so either Marm or Nona due to me not knowing them at all. Maybe Nona.

Juviii11-Syx

Kiki11. none, all the ladies are great

lakhan22011-B (Would have to tell the latino mafia gry would be in for our heads)

LambuC. MarmaladeSky
Come on, Elu and Pom are angels. Between Marm and Tina I would say Marm, sorry girl its not you its them. :emobirb

Linali11. & 12. None. My parents would like them all, I'm sure of it :*

MarmaladeSkyB. Lady pompom (They wouldn't believe me if I came home with such a cutie xD)

revoQ11) E. None of them. Syx how dare you include Marma on this... :nah



| Q12:
Out of these male members, who is the least representable to impress your parents as your partner? Consider yourself of the opposite sex or gay if necessary.

A. goldb (Copy Panda, GrySun, kira, MarmaladeSky, Raven, Vici) 6P
B. Lambu (lakhan220, Lambu, SirSamuel016) 3P
C. Holt (Brandish μ) 1P
D. Organizized (no one) 0P
E. Other (Erinyes, Farfalla, Juviii, Kiki, Linali, revo) 6P

Host comment:

Similar to the previous question. These are all fine men who don't need to hide from their partner's parents at all. ;)

But surprised that bob won this clearly. You all just hate white men. :hmph

#whitelivesmatters

Brandish μC. Holt
See my answer for Q9.

Copy PandaA. goldb
He once called me Gus' retarded friend!! And I think I was like #2, not even #1 (that was Lawl). Toxicity runs in that family I'm telling you 😤

ErinyesE-

FarfallaE. syx

So it came to this...
It's a pity, I tried to understand what was going on with you so I could try to help you out, even after that private message I saw, but then today I got this PM:


I guess the parents of all the members you contaminated will want to kill you with fire @.@
And well, before the red hammer hit you... it's been a pleasure, syxina, you're a fun cookie. Sorry your experience in MH left you with a broken heart, leaked nudes, lacking balls, committed to an argentinian and in a manhunt... Better luck in your future communities, take care and treat that syphilis, ew...

All true story btw. EVERYBODY IN MH WRITES POORLY LIKE ME HAHAHA

GrySunA. goldb

Like Q11, picking the one I know the least about.

Juviii12-Syx

Kiki12. none, all the gentlemen are great

lakhan22012-B (Because pigeon.)

LambuB. Lambu
Imagine bringing a pigeon to your parents house as your boyfriend... there's no worse impression. :lambirb

Linali11. & 12. None. My parents would like them all, I'm sure of it :*

revoQ12) E. None of them. Though presenting a man who already has a partner like Orgz wouldn't give a good impression at all.



I used a different format to show the answers of the participants, since this shitty forum can't handle the nesting of too many quote-bb-codes. Not sure if this will work, we will see.

Special thanks to anyone who participated, and those who didn't. :bobriki

Special special thanks to Farfalla for her epic answers. :bobriki :blush


| Scoreboard




:wtf Congratz, @Kiki-san! :wtf

:awe
:awe
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
A. Farfalla (MarmaladeSky, revo) 2P
My own friends :-_- intimacy doesn't give you immunity :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

| Q12:
Out of these male members, who is the least representable to impress your parents as your partner? Consider yourself of the opposite sex or gay if necessary.

A. goldb (Copy Panda, GrySun, kira, MarmaladeSky, Raven, Vici) 6P
This is the best medicine for a bad day :awe:awe:awe:awe:awe of course you'd be happy with that, you button-thumb weirdo - goldb
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin-chi, so we share the bottom :hurr
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Congratulations @Kiki for winning! Thank you @syx for causing a scandal and destroying friendships hosting the game. I hope no one felt offended with my answers :sweat

@GrySun, close but still ez :lick
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,619
Gender
Female
Country
China
Thank you Syx for the eggcellent sheep, congrats Kik1 for winning and also props to dark horse Noona with the screens

At first I was reading them and I thought 'damn gry really is about that life huh' and then I saw screens of myself and I only realized it wasn't me when I read I took Syx for sandwiches instead of kapsalon :lmao
 
Top