Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
That was certainly fast @Linali :p
Amazing sheep, this one is going to be a lot of fun. :D

I PM'ed
But the questions feel better for the female section of the sheep answers versus us guys....

Just saying :notamused
Nah, it cant be that hard Yuma, just think like a woman would. Like...

err

...

Guys, we are screwed.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
PMed. Damn, that girl sure is unlucky.
Why it gotta be a girl?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That was certainly fast @Linali :p
Amazing sheep, this one is going to be a lot of fun. :D



Nah, it cant be that hard Yuma, just think like a woman would. Like...

err

...

Guys, we are screwed.
Go to hell...
With that b.s.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I wish it were that easy. I have no idea...
I have time to do this one cause midterms are over..
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Pmed, thankfully answering doesn't take much time. Things I knew about this sheep: 1. She's unlucky 2.... yeah that's it XD
It was certainly fun guessing the next horrible thing to befall her :lmao
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok everyone, here comes my sheep. Warning for gentelmen: For this story imagine, that you guys are females ;) I hope you'll enjoy it :blush

Sheep game #54
The worst sheep day in your life


1. You’re on the tropical island’s beach. You watch the beautiful sunset and listen to the sound of the waves. Then you hear someone’s calling your name. You turn around and see HIM – face of the model, body of a Greek god and smile worth billion dollars. He comes closer and take your face in his hands. You close your eyes and wait for the ki… Why the hell do you feel something wet on your face? You immediately wake up from your sweet dream and see that:

a) the ceiling above the bed is leaking
b) it’s raining through the open window straight on your face
c) you accidentally knocked down a glass of water from the night table
d) your dog is licking your face


2. Anyway – you’re late! There’s no time to waste, just wash your teeth, put on some clothes and run to the office. But why is every person you pass by staring at you? You look at the shop window and… What is it this time?

a) You left one hair roll on your head
b) You made a make up only on one eye; you look like panda
c) You forgot to change pajama trousers
d) You wore two different shoes


3. Finally in the office. First person you bump into is your boss. And ofc, your bad luck is not giving up even now, because:

a) you hit him with the door
b) you push him, so he pour the coffee he was carrying on his suit from Armani
c) you step on his feet with your high heel


4. After listening half-hour lecture in boss’ office, you can finally get down to your work. At least you’re trying to, but your cell phone is ringing like crazy. It’s mom, of course. As you’re fully aware, that not answering at once will end up badly for you, you turn on the speakerphone (it’s pretty noisy today, so no one should hear her anyway) and interject your “uhms” from time to time. Suddenly the office fell silent and this is the moment your mom choose to say:

a) “Did you tell the doctor about your hemorrhoid?”
b) “I found a great recipe for apple pie, but then I reminded, that apples give you wind.”
c) “Your younger sisters are all married and you never even had a boyfriend.”
d) “Did you know, that your father has shellfish allergy? He ate some and now he has a itchy rash on his bottom.”


5. You’re home now and decide to take your dog for a long walk. The moment you leave the house you notice HIM – the Greek god from your dream. You figure out it must be the new neighbor this old hag from the first floor was talking about yesterday. You just came closer to say hello and now it’s been 30 minutes you guys are talking. You feel like you know him forever and it seems, that he feels the same. And now he’s asking for your phone number. That’s great! I just hope you didn’t forget about your bad luck. It certainly didn’t forget about you, because:

a) bird just pooped on your head
b) your dog bites him for no reason
c) your dog starts to piss on his leg
d) passing by car splashed you with the puddle water


6. Time to go to sleep. What a terrible day it was. You look in the mirror and say to yourself:

a) “Don’t worry, it’s finally over”
b) “Head up, tomorrow will be better”
c) “Well, it could be worse, right?”
d) You just stand and cry


7. You walk slowly to the bed. You don’t even have energy to lay down, you just let you body fall on the sheets. What is the last “entertainment” this day serve to you?

a) bed broke down under your weight
b) did you hear this crack in your back?
c) the sheets are wet. Oh yeah, leaking ceiling
d) the sheets are wet and stink. You’re gonna kill this dog


8. Bonus question! Points for answer chosen by minority will be doubled (independent answers don’t count in!).

Do you believe in Friday 13th (or other bad luck date)?


a) yes
b) no
Sheep will be open for one week. Good luck everyone! :whoabunny
@GrySun, @Belserion, @Brandish, @Vici, @kira
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@DiMaria Yesta, @Atom, @Emperor Spriggan, @Zirconium, @zimbardo
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Arjuna, @Seraph, @Lambu, @Lady pompom, @Farfalla
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@xi0, @Elusia, @Reebi, @Raven, @Mononoke
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@TSPanda, @Organizized, @syx, @Vandred, @Gryffindor
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@MLG Bradman, @MArGi, @EmptySoul, @Demonspeed, @Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@MonkeyD-Dragon, @Battou, @Darky, @MarmaladeSky, @Seven777
How rude, you didn't tag me :emocat
I still submitted answers for your sheep though...
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I say this to everyone who pretends to be a girl to answer these questions

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh no, it was for a supermarket :p, its just because you would probably scare the hell out of them. Too smart for something like that, you would get them all fired.
Just imagine Vandred in the supermarket aisle checking the stock needed for the next day and be like:

"Wait, a potato chips box is missing..."​


"Its code time"​


\o/

Dont listen to @GrySun , even if he can read my mind he's absolutely wrong.

[...]

yeah.
Im dead roflmao
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh no, it was for a supermarket :p, its just because you would probably scare the hell out of them. Too smart for something like that, you would get them all fired.
Just imagine Vandred in the supermarket aisle checking the stock needed for the next day and be like:

"Wait, a potato chips box is missing..."​


"Its code time"​


\o/

Dont listen to @GrySun , even if he can read my mind he's absolutely wrong.

[...]

yeah.
:rofl I'm not going to confirm or deny whether that's a likely scenario or not... :ninja

I know aptitude tests can be weird, but I still think that's a funny question to ask when you're hiring a guy to work at your supermarket :D Although the reactions must be worth it. I wonder if there was supposed to be a correct answer or if all the relevance was just in how you motivated yours.

Now I'm convincing myself they must have got the idea from a Sheep Game they played. :heh
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh, I was tagged again for a sheep. I feel honored.



Ehhh... not first batch, come on...



Okay shit happens, 2nd batch here I come! (2nd batch is still unacceptable though)


That's hard... guess the most beautiful female has very high standards I can't hope to meet... The third batch - I call it trash batch - should be doable...
What have I done to you, Linali...



I would rather leave MH instead of being tagged in the 4th batch...
Wait... I see... that's how it is!



At first she forgot to tag me in the first batch, and after she realized her big mistake, she tagged me at the end of her post with a big apology letter! As expected from her. That's Linali for you!

What a relief. I don't need to check the other batches anymore.



Amarite?
5th batch... is that really my name?

...

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I was like ”hey, I was tagged”, then I was like “I’m in the same batch as syx, should I be offended?”
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im dead roflmao
It indeed brings back good memories :XD

:rofl I'm not going to confirm or deny whether that's a likely scenario or not... :ninja

I know aptitude tests can be weird, but I still think that's a funny question to ask when you're hiring a guy to work at your supermarket :D Although the reactions must be worth it. I wonder if there was supposed to be a correct answer or if all the relevance was just in how you motivated yours.

Now I'm convincing myself they must have got the idea from a Sheep Game they played. :heh
Hehe yep, Gry asked me about it too and you are right, it was more about defending your option before the others judgement than choosing the right answer, like a resolution skills test. :D
The reactions were gold though, none of the applicants were prepared for something like that :lmao

I say this to everyone who pretends to be a girl to answer these questions

Well Im definitely going to do that! :XD
@Farfalla says I do write like a girl sometimes so I must have some hidden feminine power inside me, this is the time to use it. :hip
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Cause the Sheep hostess said so at the start and some questions/answers confirm the MC is a girl too.
Damn. I went straight to the questions. Always being straightforward...
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It indeed brings back good memories :XD



Hehe yep, Gry asked me about it too and you are right, it was more about defending your option before the others judgement than choosing the right answer, like a resolution skills test. :D
The reactions were gold though, none of the applicants were prepared for something like that :lmao



Well Im definitely going to do that! :XD
@Farfalla says I do write like a girl sometimes so I must have some hidden feminine power inside me, this is the time to use it. :hip
How does one write like a girl. Now I'm curious...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
this meme would be more enjoyable if the manga was more enjoyable
Too soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Damn. I went straight to the questions. Always being straightforward...
Patience Lissa, gotta go slow and comfortable.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ikr, as a guy I can totally relate with the "stepping on my boss with my high heels" part.
Yeah happens every other tuesday, such a pain.
 
Top