1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.
Rules
1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.
sheep #1
(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be : 1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.
(2) -A famous inventor.
(3) -What is your favorite big cat ? 1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar
(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.
(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.
Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..
(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?
(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?
(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)
(9) -What season suits you best?
(10) -How many holes do you have ?
Sheep
Winner
Second
Last
1
lakhan220
Brandish
kira
2
lakhan220
Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, Organizized
YumaKuga
3
Brandish, Raven
kira, Belserion
lakhan220
4
YumaKuga
Miralicious akuma
kira
5
Brandish
lakhan220
kira, Organizized
6
kira
Organizized
lakhan220
7
Atom
Vici, EmptySoul
Brandish
8
EmptySoul, Raven
Organizized
Brandish
9
Raven
Organizized
xi0
10
Organizized
YumaKuga
xi0, EmptySoul
11
Raven
BrandyThema
xi0
12
Yuma, xi0
BrandyThema
kira
13
Yuma, Knightmare
Atom
Brandish
14
Shinyarcanine45
Knightmare of heaven 0
kira
15
BrandyThema
Raven
xi0
16
Vici
Brandish
kira
17
Brandish, zimbardo
Knightmare of heaven 0
lakhan220
18
DiMaria Yesta
lakhan
Brandish
19
Organizized
Knightmare of heaven 0, Battou
Brandish
20
A.ulq
Zimb
DiMaria, Brandish
21
DiMaria Yesta
xi0
Brandish
22
Organizized
Brandish, lakhan220
kira
23
EmptySoul
Vici
kira
24
Battou
GrySun
Brandish
25
TSPanda
Organizized
kira, Brandish
26
Farfalla
EmptySoul
kira
27
Belserion
GrySun
A.ulq
28
Ustegius
TSPanda
Knightmare of heaven 0
29
Raven
Brandish
kira
30
TSPanda
EmptySoul
Tempus
31
Kat
Farfalla
goodboy_lawlett
32
MonkeyD Dragon
Knightmare of heaven 0
Brandish
33
Belserion
Organizized
xi0
34
GrySun
Farfalla
Brandish
35
Atom
DiMaria Yesta, Organizized
Farfalla
36
MonkeyD Dragon
Belserion
lakhan220
37
Linali
MonkeyD Dragon
Brandish
38
EmptySoul
Ustegius
Brandish
39
Belserion
Arjuna
Organizized
40
Farfalla
GrySun
Emperor Spriggan
41
Darky
Gryffindor
xi0
42
riki
Raven
Purity of Magi
43
Atom
Lady pompom, Linali
Raven
44
riki
EmptySoul
Brandish
45
Brandish
Linali
Battou
46
Atom
Emperor Spriggan
kira
47
Valhalla777, GrySun
Lady pompom, Organizized
Brandish
48
Zirconium
Organizized
riki
49
GrySun, Linali
Gryffindor
kira
50
Linali, A.ulq
Zirconium, Emperor Spriggan
Brandish
51
Irina_mashiro_22
Organizized, Raven
Brandish
52
Lambu
SirSamuel016
DiMaria Yesta
53
Linali
Zirconium `
Emperor Spriggan
54
Organizized
riki
Brandish
55
GrySun
Lambu
Purity of Magi
56
Lambu
Arjuna
Demonspeed
57
-
-
-
58
GrySun
DiMaria Yesta
Lady pompom
59
Xadyu
Belserion
Brandish
60
Vici
Irina Mashiro
syx
61
GrySun, Linali
Vandred, Miralicious Akuma
syx
62
Linali
Holt
Lady pompom
63
Belserion
Shobu_Yoruichi
xi0
64
Organizized
Lady Pompom
Brandish
65
Linali
Seraph
xi0
66
GrySun
Gryffindor
Brandish
67
EmptySoul
Linali
Brandish
68
Lambu
Farfalla, Battou
kira
69
Linali
-
-
70
GrySun
Arjuna
kira
71
Asako
Holt
Brandish
72
Xadyu
Lady pompom, Linali
Brandish
73
Belserion
syx
kira
74
GrySun
xi0
Erinyes
75
Holt
Emperor Spriggan
Juviii
76
syx
Gryffindor
Purity of Magi
77
Gryffindor
Elusia
Arjuna
78
Copy Panda
Lambu
kira
79
Purity of Magi
Vandred
Erinyes
Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.
Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting
Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).
This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
1. Which ongoing weekly manga do you look forward to the most?
Eden's Zero - x3 (Brandish, Crescent Jinx, Vandred) Yakusoku no Neverland - x3 (syx, Elusia, Purity of Magi) Attack on Titan - x1 (Raven) One Piece - x2 (Lady pompom, Copy Panda) Nanatsu no Taizai - x3 (Linali, Juvii, BluePegasus) Dr. Stone - x1 (Emperor Spriggan) None - x2 (A.ulq, Farfalla) Gintama - x1 (Gryffindor) Tower of god - x1 (shinobi) Kengan Asura - x1 (kira) Shokugeki no Soma - x1 (Seraph) Hunter x Hunter - x1 (Organizized) Boku no Hero Academia - x1 (GrySun) Fairy Taill 100 Years Quest - x1 (Kiki)
syx said:
I don't follow many weekly Mangas anymore: One Piece, Tower of God and Yakusoku no Neverland. Therefore, the answer is very simply. One Piece has left the stage of pure greatness years ago. And even though the current arc looks promising, Oda still bullshits too much around.
As amazing as Tower of God is overall, I can't deny the fact that it has some annoying weak points. Powercreep, needless fanservice (not talking about ecchi stuff), a poor MC, failed exploit of (side) characters, shitting on a once very nice established world setting and/or the unability to progress the story properly based on events (hence SIU uses his Hwa Ryun joker card whenever he needs to move someone from A to B). Don't get me wrong, that is complaining on a very high level. ToG is one of my favorite series, but if you ask me why it's not the series I'm looking forward the most, then here is the reason.
Which means that Yakusoku no Neverland is the only series left. It also has its weak points, but its good stuff/bad stuff ratio is better than Tower of God, thus the reason why I look forward to this series' chapter the most.
Top answer most likely is One Piece, it‘s current arc is more exciting compared to many other mangas like BnHA and it is One Piece. But stopped after being very disappointed by WCI arc and Big Mom Pirates. May read next arc all together when it‘s done, not sure. But not awaiting chapters weekly.
Some very exciting ones for me are Made in Abyss and Berserk, but those are everything but weekly So currently the most I await BnHA spoilers/chapters and read those.
Hm, I will go for The Promised Neverland. I guess its one of the weekly manga I look forward the most too even though it's not always the case but it gives me more a sort of ''hype'' feeling then the current weekly mangas I follow atm.
2. In your organization/instituion association, it's time for a new administration to come in. Which position do you vye for?
a. President - x8 (Brandish, syx, Raven, Gryffindor, Crescent Jinx, GrySun, Elusia, Purity of Magi) b. Vice-President - x6 (Lady pompom, Linali, Juvii, Seraph, Organizized, BluePegasus) c. Secretary - x1 (Kiki) d. Treasurer - x4 (Emperor Spriggan, shinobi, Vandred, Copy Panda) None - x2 (A.ulq, Kira)
syx said:
It depends on many factors actually. I'm not someone who aims high in his career for the simple fact that I appreciate my free time a lot. Free time I won't have if - let's say - I become the President of a big global acting company. I work with Project Managers and Lead Engineers - which are (far) below a President, mind you - every day at work, and if I consider how much time they spend in the company, all those business trips they take, I come to conclusion that it's not something I would like to do on a daily basis. Sure, they get paid a lot, like fucking lot, but it's not worth it for me. But if I had the chance to become a President with a 7-digit € annual income, then why not? Do it for a couple of years, step dow and chill your life. Under this assumption, I'm going with the position of the President.
See, I like power but I don't like the effort of keeping up appearances. I prefer everyone and everything to work as they or it should without creating too much of a hassle. The president is just a face, anyway.
All positions which are very complicated and need you to be competent, none will let you goof around much. So will take whichever I feel I could do the best. If it‘s something I know about a lot, I feel like I could be a good leader. Vice is mainly for people who don‘t want full responsibility of a leading president(at least I assume the organization‘s president doesn‘t just enjoy life and leaves work to someone else). Secretary organizes a lot of things, if the one I do it for is someone I respect a lot I could do it and tryhard it well, but that‘s a big if. Treasurer I‘m... not too sure about how his work goes.
Picking president with the assumption that I know what I‘m doing. Not sure what the popular answer will be, maybe president as well, or treasurer?
But I don't even work in an organization and if I would, I would be the boss. You work for me, you do my things and I will just sit there enjoying my cup of tea while getting the money.
3. If you could permanently trade the ability to speak/understand English for another language, how many languages will you consider worth the exchange?
a. None- English is invaluable - x13 (Brandish, syx, Raven, Linali, Gryffindor, Crescent Jinx, Vandred, Copy Panda, Organizized, GrySun, Kiki, Elusia, Farfalla) b. One- English is just another langauge, I can trade for another - x2 (Seraph, Purity of Magi) c. Two- Two for the price of one sounds right - x2 (Emperor Spriggan, BluePegasus) d. Three- Three for the price of one is even better - x4 (Lady pompom, Juvii, A.ulq, shinobi) Other. 666- x1 (kira)
English is invaluable. Not to mention that I love the english language. Wouldn't trade it with other ones. It's crucial for the important (Mangahelpers) and unimportant (ma job) things in my life. It would be a different story if I didn't know the german language. Then, I might have considered to trade it with the german, spanish, and japanese language I assume. Or not... I don't know.
"English is the common language of the world i guess, I guess in this era it's invaluable because it helps you to communicate with everyone with different cultures."
Kinda tempting, but I‘ll never be able to relearn English in this case. It‘s too important and in use to skip out on it, but definitely tempting for languages like Japanese an some others.
Top answer, either A or D. Trade english for three very big and crucial ones in life and should still be quite set. Actually while writing this I‘m getting second thoughts, I‘d trade for 3 maybe Very hard pick, but will just go with keeping it.
4. You're hosting a pageantry event and have invited a panel of judges to access the contestants. When all is said and done, the judges crown an undeserving winner. It's evident there's been foul play. What do you do?
a. Cut into the stage and announce that their decision has been overruled. What happens next is entirely up to you. - x11 (syx, Raven, Lady pompom, Linali, Emperor Spriggan, A.ulq, Gryffindor, Seraph, Kiki, BluePegasus, Farfalla) b. Let it be. It's unfair but it's too late to do anything now - x2 (Brandish, Organizized) c. Apologize and compensate the cheated contestant afterwards - x3 (shinobi, Copy Panda, Elusia) d. Allow the event to run to completion but plan to re-host the event at a later date. - x5 (Juvii, Crescent Jinx, Vandred, kira, GrySun) All the options are so mweh. Instead, I would let them do a game battle! The cheater shall gamble with the actual winner and the one that truly wins will get the win - x1 (Purity of Magi)
syx said:
No one in this universe would dare to make a foul play in my presence, lel. What would I do?
To tell the truth, I don't know what I would do. This also depends on the circumstances. What are the stakes? What is on the line? Who is affected by it and how? Depending on such factors, I would either actively do something against it or just be more lenient. There is no need to make a fuss about something trivial. But all in all, I'm someone who wants everything to go smooth and somewhat fair. Since I'm the host, I would overrule the miserable judges.
A sounds good but too messy. B and C are useless. D is the way to go, void the results afterwards due to technicalities or just investigating stuff for proof first, then redo it all properly.
All the options are so mweh. Instead, I would let them do a game battle! The cheater shall gamble with the actual winner and the one that truly wins will get the win, of course there will be a high price on the bet qhich will be the things that are precious to you. I mean, what kind of fun would it be without having someone to lose its most precious things in life. Exciting, isn't?
5. Which of these popular tongue twisters is the hardest?
a. She sells seashells by the seashore. - x4 (Raven, kira, Copy Panda, Farfalla) b. Black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit? - x8 (Brandish, syx, Lady pompom, A.ulq, Gryffindor, shinobi, Vandred, Elusia) c. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, How many pickled peppers would Peter Piper pick? - x5 (Juvii, Emperor Spriggan, Crescent Jinx, Organizized, GrySun) d. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck If a woodchuck could chuck wood? - x5 (Linali, Seraph, Kiki, BluePegasus, Purity of Magi)
syx said:
A, C, D were actually pretty easy for me, but B literally screwed me over.
I said all those out loud, had no problems Except for c. There‘s a typo in c, how man instead of how many That‘s the only thing that tripped me up and had me redo, since I assumed it to say how many when it didn‘t. Maybe intentional? Sneaky Holt. C it is.
Idk about others, A is too short, D is too much a classic, so either B or C?
6. If you could be a bird of prey, which would you be?
a. Falcon - x4 (A.ulq, Crescent Jinx, Organizized, BluePegasus) b. Eagle - x10 (Brandish, syx, Raven, Linali, Juvii, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, Kiki, Elusia, Farfalla) c. Hawk - x2 (Seraph, GrySun) d. Owl - x4 (Lady pompom, shinobi, Vandred, Copy Panda)
e. Vulture - Tweety Bird- x1 (kira) None (Neko)- x1 (Purity of Magi)
syx said:
I have a soft spot for Eagles and Hawks. But I would choose to be an Eagle over a Hawk because Eagles are the most powerful ones, aren't they? It's a matter of survival.
You didn't say I had to be a bird of prey in the wild
The life of a bird seems kind of fucked up given their diet. Flying everywhere seems really effortful. If you're on the ground you are 135% fucked.
That being said, I falcons and hawks look alright. Eagle and Vulture... I mean, too barbaric, too melee. Owls are cute I guess. Ideally, I'd live somewhere indoors, somewhere a bit spacious would be nice. The other options don't seem to be animals that could thrive domesticated.
Owls aren‘t very scary, and vultures get no respect. As for the first 3.. don‘t hurt me, but even after comparing pics I‘m not sure about their differences Which one is strongest, fastest? I don‘t know, but won‘t research now. Hawk sounds coolest. No idea what people pick most, one of the first 3 most likely.
7. Displaying "Hello World" on the console is a popular starting point when learning a programming language. These are syntax (ways) different languages execute this task. Which do you find most intriguing?
a. C++ - x9 (syx, Raven, Lady pompom, Juvii, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, shinob, Organizized, BluePegasus) b. JAVA - x7 (Linali, Crescent Jinx, kira, Copy Panda, Seraph, Purity of Magi, Farfalla) c. Python - x2 (Vandred, Kiki) d. JavaScript - x2 (Brandish, Elusia) e. PHP - x2 (A.ulq, GrySun)
syx said:
Definitely C++ because I like its structure and it also looks like a challenge. Most of the others look rather simple.
Tbh I find every programming language interesting and challenging to do and that makes it worth while to learn it. I'm not familiar with C++ or PHP. But since PHP looks similar to HTML, I guess it would be an easy one to look into.
The first one I saw was in JAVA, but doesn‘t stand out too much. One could argue you could understand more from this code about how that programming language works than compared to codes of other languages, since it‘s longer and has more structure to analyze? C++ too. Though prolly a trivial thing.
Funny you have such a question, my upcoming exam is quite literally from a subject that‘s all about comparing how several different programming languages work and understanding those. Still have to study a lot there.
Kinda hard for me to answer what‘s most „intriguing“ due to being my field, will go with PHP. No idea what others go for. Wonder how you‘d answer this.
I will go for option B because Java seems like a wonderful Island that I want to go to, so Java it is even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the question that has been asked but it has Java as an option so let's go for Java!
8. "A mother beats up her daughter because she was drunk". Who is drunk?
a. The mother - x9 (Brandish, Emperor Spriggan, A.ulq, Gryffindor, Crescent Jinx, kira, Copy Panda, GrySun, Elusia) b. Her daughter - x3 (Lady pompom, shinobi, Vandred) c. She is drunk - x8 (syx, Linali, Juvii, Seraph, Organizized, Kiki, BluePegasus, Farfalla) You're drunk - x2 (Raven, Purity of Magi)
syx said:
Oh shit, I heard about that one before, but can't remember the correct answer - if there was one - anymore. : / I'll go with the answer I believe the majority will choose.
Obvious answer is obvious. If one state the other is drunk, while the other beats the person for being drunk, while stating that she was drunk, the answer just speaks for itself. I mean, its only obvious that the drunk person was Hollard all the time hence he is asking this obvious question. Hollard, you cannot run away from this fact, you are the real drunk person. My truth is ultimate nya.
9. Which of these popular Nigerian meals would you love to have?
a. Rice and Stew - x5 (Linali, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, GrySun, BluePegasus) b. Beans and Plantain - x3 (shinobi, Crescent Jinx, Vandred) c. Coconut Fried rice - x8 (Raven, Lady pompom, Juvii, A.ulq, Seraph, Organizized, Purity of Magi, Farfalla) d. Jollof Rice - x5 (Brandish, syx, kira, Copy Panda, Elusia) e. Peppersoup -
All - x1 (Kiki)
syx said:
I think we have something similar to the Peppersoup and I honestly don't like it at all. I'm also not a big fan of beans, so no Beans and Plantain for me, especially since there is no meant, lel. The other three dishes are to my liking.
Coconut Fried rice may not consist of meat, but shrimps/prawns obviously do it for me instead. Going by the pictures alone, I will choose Jollof Rice, it's definitely my cup of tea!
By the way, which one do you like the most, Kevan?
A actually doesn‘t fit me at all whatsoever, not even a little bit. B is what I wish I was prolly, but am not so great sadly. C and D are both a good fit, but think C may fit better, so gonna go with that.
Hard to really describe myself, but in general I lack a lot of enthusiasm and passion for most things, while also being too emotional too often.
11. These are also Nigerian meals, specifically soups. Which would you love to try?
a. Afang soup - x1 (shinobi) b. Okra Soup - x5 (Emperor Spriggan, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx, Vandred, BluePegasus) c. Miyan Taushe and Tuwo Shinkafa - x6 (Lady pompom, Linali, Juvii, Gryffindor, Organizized, Elusia) d. Starch and Banga - x9 (Brandish, syx, Raven, kira, Copy Panda, Seraph, GrySun, Purity of Magi, Farfalla) e. Egusi Soup -
All- x1 (Kiki)
syx said:
No idea, dude, I'm not into soups. I have to google these. Afang soup, Okra Soup, Egusi Soup feature beef and crayfish/shrimps/prawns which sounds good, but on the other hand they also contain periwinkles and tripe. >.<" However, as far as the www goes, the tripe is optional?
I read pumpkin I say no (to Miyan Taushe and Tuwo Shinkaf).
Starch and Banga consists of smoked chicken, onion, and banga.
Answer: Starch and Banga
By the way, which one do you like the most, Kevin?
Frankly none of these look like something I‘d wanna eat. Not sure if some even qualify as „soup“ for what I understand by that name. C and D are my favorites out of them all, would prolly pick D slightly over C. Color of both reminds me of some good curry, but D consists of more... meat? Which is always good.
Haggling/negotiating prices doesn't sound that annoying to me. Maybe, because I'm used to it from Turkey.
Bribery/Corruption... oh well... I think there are bigger problems out there. I can imagine Mosquitoes being a huge pain in the ass in Nigeria. But the lack of constant power supply should top them all or what do you think, Holt?
Answer: Lack of constant power supply
I'm amazed that you put up such a good sheep so fast.
"We as normal people in general can't do anything about corruption but if i were a corrupted leader i would be more smart, lack of constant power supply can be a problem for me because people won't get busy by TV or the internet and Air conditioner is essential in African countries, At some point they will unite and kick me and my government or it may lead to a worse conclusion like massacre and be like Syria for example"
Holt are you a Nigerian prince? Interesting pick of a theme for questions. Mosquitoes are annoying but eh, a pest that can be dealt with. Haggling sounds super annoying But I‘d learn the art if the whole world really depended on it like that. Most surprising is that taxis do it too, very different place than what I‘m used to. Bribery is a thing everywhere, but seems extremely open in Nigeria I don‘t see how a society can even hold itself together with all that, but eh. If giving extra „tips“ makes things more convenient for me sometimes then might as well, opens a lot of possibilities actually for when you need something fast or done in a certain way.
Only lack of constant power sounds horrible, I could never deal with that at all whatsoever. Had some cases in my childhood years, never again Likely top answer being this too prolly, for what it‘s worth.
I am not even an Nigerian! Or... am I? Hm... at one side I am an international being after all so what I will be irritated the most with? So fuck the mosquitoes.
(YES HOLTISH MOSQUITOES! DO I HAVE TO STATE IT MORE CLEAR?!?!? LWHTRDFHTRGFDGTF
@syx
Congrats
Syx and Gryffindor were actually neck and neck all through. It was always one or the other topping the table; though Elu stole the spot briefly. Before Farfy pmed her answers, syx and Gryff were tied at 93. Guess she broke the deadlock. Ironically, if she had picked EZ, she would've won XD
Thanks for playing guys. A lot of the questions were motivated by events or things related to me so it was interesting reading the different answers and understanding various perspectives. Certainly was a lot of fun for me (especially the country-themed parts )
Congratulations @syx for winning the Sheep Game,thanks @Holt for hosting this enjoyable Sheep Game!
The Results surprised me a lot, @Brandish in the Top 10 ,me barely in the Top 15( I'm sorry i had to. ) , @Gryffindor ranks 2nd and we got @Purity of Magi as dead last...
@Purity of Magi was this Holt‘s way of preparing you for moving in with him in Nigeria?
Thanks for the sheep Holt, was nice. Still wanna answer your PM when I have time. And @syx entered the Zone for this sheep I see, impressive. Kise Gryff came close but still defeated
That said, you have any motivation or question for a new sheep, or you passing it on? This is the first real legit win for you afaik right?
Congratz @syx looking forward to your sheep! You certainly will have lots of fun to make a new one! xD
Thank you very much for this sheep @Holt. My nekos were certainly pleased with you and they enjoyed to answer the questions a lot. You could handle them very well but of course I didn't expected anything less from you Hollard-kun.
PS: Have mercy on my soul and no pussie jokes tyvm. *staring especially at Farfalla and Vici*
Huh? What are you talking about? Aren't you aware of it already? I am sometimes there with him. I mean, we sort of live sometimes together and of course with his cat Hollie. Hollie can be sometimes an annoying cat standing in my way especially when we watch TV. Those moments... Hollard is then watching one of his boring TV series while I try to watch it also so that I can actually fall asleep. These are the best moments to have a good nap.
*The moments when we watch tv*
Hollard teach your cat the nice ways like my cats do.
Syx and Gryffindor were actually neck and neck all through. It was always one or the other topping the table; though Elu stole the spot briefly. Before Farfy pmed her answers, syx and Gryff were tied at 93. Guess she broke the deadlock. Ironically, if she had picked EZ, she would've won XD
I got 69 points so im the real winner of the event
thank you to the nigerian prince for taking the time to sheep
also lol at the temperament question, I saw farf and i was like liar ur a b bitch, Ive seen u independently feed the enemy on more than one occasion but then and I saw her comment 'I want points' haha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ahh I guess its a shame I can’t host but giffu no syxu is probs best host for this gaem anyhow