Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
SHEEP GAME #76 ANSWERS
​

1. Which ongoing weekly manga do you look forward to the most?
Eden's Zero - x3
(Brandish, Crescent Jinx, Vandred)
Yakusoku no Neverland - x3 (syx, Elusia, Purity of Magi)
Attack on Titan - x1 (Raven)
One Piece - x2 (Lady pompom, Copy Panda)
Nanatsu no Taizai - x3 (Linali, Juvii, BluePegasus)
Dr. Stone - x1 (Emperor Spriggan)
None - x2 (A.ulq, Farfalla)
Gintama - x1 (Gryffindor)
Tower of god - x1 (shinobi)
Kengan Asura - x1 (kira)
Shokugeki no Soma - x1 (Seraph)
Hunter x Hunter - x1 (Organizized)
Boku no Hero Academia - x1 (GrySun)
Fairy Taill 100 Years Quest - x1 (Kiki)
syx said:
I don't follow many weekly Mangas anymore: One Piece, Tower of God and Yakusoku no Neverland. Therefore, the answer is very simply. One Piece has left the stage of pure greatness years ago. And even though the current arc looks promising, Oda still bullshits too much around.

As amazing as Tower of God is overall, I can't deny the fact that it has some annoying weak points. Powercreep, needless fanservice (not talking about ecchi stuff), a poor MC, failed exploit of (side) characters, shitting on a once very nice established world setting and/or the unability to progress the story properly based on events (hence SIU uses his Hwa Ryun joker card whenever he needs to move someone from A to B). Don't get me wrong, that is complaining on a very high level. ToG is one of my favorite series, but if you ask me why it's not the series I'm looking forward the most, then here is the reason.

Which means that Yakusoku no Neverland is the only series left. It also has its weak points, but its good stuff/bad stuff ratio is better than Tower of God, thus the reason why I look forward to this series' chapter the most.
Raven said:
"I don't read any weekly manga atm but i will go for AOT because it's seems a popular pick"
A.ulq said:
I mainly read monthly ones.
Vandred said:
EZ


Trying to get low points for this one :derp
kira said:
Kengan Asura( although it's daily now :yay), Black Clover, and Kingdom
Copy Panda said:
(Hunter x Hunter) I think the only proper weekly manga I currently follow is One Piece...
Organizized said:
(Not really, for me it’s either OP or Haikyuu but HxH will probably bring more points.)
GrySun said:
Top answer most likely is One Piece, it‘s current arc is more exciting compared to many other mangas like BnHA and it is One Piece. But stopped after being very disappointed by WCI arc and Big Mom Pirates. May read next arc all together when it‘s done, not sure. But not awaiting chapters weekly.

Some very exciting ones for me are Made in Abyss and Berserk, but those are everything but weekly :XD So currently the most I await BnHA spoilers/chapters and read those.
Purity of Magi said:
Hm, I will go for The Promised Neverland. I guess its one of the weekly manga I look forward the most too even though it's not always the case but it gives me more a sort of ''hype'' feeling then the current weekly mangas I follow atm.
Farfalla said:
ç_ç
Thought about lying but... I'd seppuku before answering something like Eden's Zero for points.

2. In your organization/instituion association, it's time for a new administration to come in. Which position do you vye for?

a. President - x8 (Brandish, syx, Raven, Gryffindor, Crescent Jinx, GrySun, Elusia, Purity of Magi)
b. Vice-President - x6 (Lady pompom, Linali, Juvii, Seraph, Organizized, BluePegasus)
c. Secretary - x1 (Kiki)
d. Treasurer - x4 (Emperor Spriggan, shinobi, Vandred, Copy Panda)
None - x2 (A.ulq, Kira)
syx said:
It depends on many factors actually. I'm not someone who aims high in his career for the simple fact that I appreciate my free time a lot. Free time I won't have if - let's say - I become the President of a big global acting company. I work with Project Managers and Lead Engineers - which are (far) below a President, mind you - every day at work, and if I consider how much time they spend in the company, all those business trips they take, I come to conclusion that it's not something I would like to do on a daily basis. Sure, they get paid a lot, like fucking lot, but it's not worth it for me. But if I had the chance to become a President with a 7-digit € annual income, then why not? Do it for a couple of years, step dow and chill your life. Under this assumption, I'm going with the position of the President.

Raven said:
"Cuz my decision making, judgement and leadership > everyone"
Linali said:
Close to the top, but less responsible - perfect :snidely
A.ulq said:
Too much work and probably a pain in the neck.
Vandred said:
kira said:
Copy Panda said:
See, I like power but I don't like the effort of keeping up appearances. I prefer everyone and everything to work as they or it should without creating too much of a hassle. The president is just a face, anyway.
GrySun said:
All positions which are very complicated and need you to be competent, none will let you goof around much. So will take whichever I feel I could do the best. If it‘s something I know about a lot, I feel like I could be a good leader. Vice is mainly for people who don‘t want full responsibility of a leading president(at least I assume the organization‘s president doesn‘t just enjoy life and leaves work to someone else). Secretary organizes a lot of things, if the one I do it for is someone I respect a lot I could do it and tryhard it well, but that‘s a big if. Treasurer I‘m... not too sure about how his work goes.

Picking president with the assumption that I know what I‘m doing. Not sure what the popular answer will be, maybe president as well, or treasurer?
Purity of Magi said:
But I don't even work in an organization and if I would, I would be the boss. You work for me, you do my things and I will just sit there enjoying my cup of tea while getting the money.

Farfalla said:

... that's the President of my company, not the secretary '-' So A.

3. If you could permanently trade the ability to speak/understand English for another language, how many languages will you consider worth the exchange?

a. None- English is invaluable - x13 (Brandish, syx, Raven, Linali, Gryffindor, Crescent Jinx, Vandred, Copy Panda, Organizized, GrySun, Kiki, Elusia, Farfalla)
b. One- English is just another langauge, I can trade for another - x2 (Seraph, Purity of Magi)
c. Two- Two for the price of one sounds right - x2 (Emperor Spriggan, BluePegasus)
d. Three- Three for the price of one is even better - x4 (Lady pompom, Juvii, A.ulq, shinobi)
Other. 666- x1 (kira)
Brandish said:
Perma-trade is too rough.
syx said:
English is invaluable. Not to mention that I love the english language. Wouldn't trade it with other ones. It's crucial for the important (Mangahelpers) and unimportant (ma job) things in my life. It would be a different story if I didn't know the german language. Then, I might have considered to trade it with the german, spanish, and japanese language I assume. Or not... I don't know.
Raven said:
"English is the common language of the world i guess, I guess in this era it's invaluable because it helps you to communicate with everyone with different cultures."
Lady pompom said:
Certainly knowing three different languages could help
Linali said:
I'd love to learn new languages, but without forgetting these I know now :p
Gryffindor said:
I’ll just learn any other language I feel like learning.
Copy Panda said:
I'd consider it worth it if maybe I could speak like 20~50 other languages in exchange. Maybe then. Maybe.
GrySun said:
Kinda tempting, but I‘ll never be able to relearn English in this case. It‘s too important and in use to skip out on it, but definitely tempting for languages like Japanese an some others.

Top answer, either A or D. Trade english for three very big and crucial ones in life and should still be quite set. Actually while writing this I‘m getting second thoughts, I‘d trade for 3 maybe :hmm Very hard pick, but will just go with keeping it.
Purity of Magi said:
Just let me learn Japanese and I find everything perfect.
Farfalla said:
I'd love to learn Jap and Latin, but yeah, got 0 use for those. I SHOULD learn spanish tho '-'"

4. You're hosting a pageantry event and have invited a panel of judges to access the contestants. When all is said and done, the judges crown an undeserving winner. It's evident there's been foul play. What do you do?

a. Cut into the stage and announce that their decision has been overruled. What happens next is entirely up to you. - x11 (syx, Raven, Lady pompom, Linali, Emperor Spriggan, A.ulq, Gryffindor, Seraph, Kiki, BluePegasus, Farfalla)
b. Let it be. It's unfair but it's too late to do anything now - x2 (Brandish, Organizized)
c. Apologize and compensate the cheated contestant afterwards - x3 (shinobi, Copy Panda, Elusia)
d. Allow the event to run to completion but plan to re-host the event at a later date. - x5 (Juvii, Crescent Jinx, Vandred, kira, GrySun)
All the options are so mweh. Instead, I would let them do a game battle! The cheater shall gamble with the actual winner and the one that truly wins will get the win - x1 (Purity of Magi)
syx said:
No one in this universe would dare to make a foul play in my presence, lel. What would I do?





To tell the truth, I don't know what I would do. This also depends on the circumstances. What are the stakes? What is on the line? Who is affected by it and how? Depending on such factors, I would either actively do something against it or just be more lenient. There is no need to make a fuss about something trivial. But all in all, I'm someone who wants everything to go smooth and somewhat fair. Since I'm the host, I would overrule the miserable judges.

Raven said:
"Me > them, They are not sharing the same greatness as me"
Linali said:
Maybe I wouldn't do scenes like in cheap drama, but I'd intervene and speak with the jugdes.
Juviii said:
A would make them lose faith in the event itself so I guess I have to go with D
Copy Panda said:
While I'd like to do A... I just don't think I would. I wouldn't sweep it under the rug though.
GrySun said:
A sounds good but too messy. B and C are useless. D is the way to go, void the results afterwards due to technicalities or just investigating stuff for proof first, then redo it all properly.
Purity of Magi said:
All the options are so mweh. Instead, I would let them do a game battle! The cheater shall gamble with the actual winner and the one that truly wins will get the win, of course there will be a high price on the bet qhich will be the things that are precious to you. I mean, what kind of fun would it be without having someone to lose its most precious things in life. Exciting, isn't?


5. Which of these popular tongue twisters is the hardest?

a. She sells seashells by the seashore. - x4 (Raven, kira, Copy Panda, Farfalla)
b. Black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit? - x8 (Brandish, syx, Lady pompom, A.ulq, Gryffindor, shinobi, Vandred, Elusia)
c. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, How many pickled peppers would Peter Piper pick? - x5 (Juvii, Emperor Spriggan, Crescent Jinx, Organizized, GrySun)
d. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck If a woodchuck could chuck wood? - x5 (Linali, Seraph, Kiki, BluePegasus, Purity of Magi)
syx said:
A, C, D were actually pretty easy for me, but B literally screwed me over. :lmao

Copy Panda said:
The first one is the hardest because the first three words have very similar pronunciation.
GrySun said:
I said all those out loud, had no problems :grumble Except for c. There‘s a typo in c, how man instead of how many :nah That‘s the only thing that tripped me up and had me redo, since I assumed it to say how many when it didn‘t. Maybe intentional? Sneaky Holt. :rolleyes: C it is.

Idk about others, A is too short, D is too much a classic, so either B or C?
Purity of Magi said:
D I tried them all and the last option was the one that I failed the most with.
Farfalla said:
'Cause I've only picked A so far and I have no idea what to answer for this one ç.ç

6. If you could be a bird of prey, which would you be?

a. Falcon - x4 (A.ulq, Crescent Jinx, Organizized, BluePegasus)
b. Eagle - x10 (Brandish, syx, Raven, Linali, Juvii, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, Kiki, Elusia, Farfalla)
c. Hawk - x2 (Seraph, GrySun)
d. Owl - x4 (Lady pompom, shinobi, Vandred, Copy Panda)
e. Vulture -
Tweety Bird- x1 (kira)
None (Neko)- x1 (Purity of Magi)
syx said:
I have a soft spot for Eagles and Hawks. But I would choose to be an Eagle over a Hawk because Eagles are the most powerful ones, aren't they? It's a matter of survival. :nod
Lady pompom said:
Linali said:
If it was an open question, I'd probably choose a penguin. I love penguins, they're cute :blush
Juviii said:
Vandred said:
Feel like it would fit the most at the moment :XD
Copy Panda said:
You didn't say I had to be a bird of prey in the wild :derp

The life of a bird seems kind of fucked up given their diet. Flying everywhere seems really effortful. If you're on the ground you are 135% fucked.

That being said, I falcons and hawks look alright. Eagle and Vulture... I mean, too barbaric, too melee. Owls are cute I guess. Ideally, I'd live somewhere indoors, somewhere a bit spacious would be nice. The other options don't seem to be animals that could thrive domesticated.
GrySun said:
Owls aren‘t very scary, and vultures get no respect. As for the first 3.. don‘t hurt me, but even after comparing pics I‘m not sure about their differences :noworry Which one is strongest, fastest? I don‘t know, but won‘t research now. Hawk sounds coolest. No idea what people pick most, one of the first 3 most likely.
Purity of Magi said:
None of them. I am a neko you damn fool. Now go and fix me some food.
Farfalla said:
Aaand there goes the A strike xD I'd pick the glorious harpy from the Amazon, tho. That's the biggest bird of prey there is, size-wise.

7. Displaying "Hello World" on the console is a popular starting point when learning a programming language. These are syntax (ways) different languages execute this task. Which do you find most intriguing?

a. C++ - x9 (syx, Raven, Lady pompom, Juvii, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, shinob, Organizized, BluePegasus)
b. JAVA - x7 (Linali, Crescent Jinx, kira, Copy Panda, Seraph, Purity of Magi, Farfalla)
c. Python - x2 (Vandred, Kiki)
d. JavaScript - x2 (Brandish, Elusia)
e. PHP - x2 (A.ulq, GrySun)
syx said:
Definitely C++ because I like its structure and it also looks like a challenge. Most of the others look rather simple.
Lady pompom said:
Sincerely I don't undestand a word of what this said.
Linali said:
All of it is a dark magic for me... :sweat
A.ulq said:
Tbh I find every programming language interesting and challenging to do and that makes it worth while to learn it. I'm not familiar with C++ or PHP. But since PHP looks similar to HTML, I guess it would be an easy one to look into.
Vandred said:
No real reason for this one :p
Copy Panda said:
Intriguing? Probably B. I have some friends that do coding and use Java and the like, it always looks like witchcraft to me haha
Organizized said:
A...? I literally don’t get any of it. :’)
GrySun said:
The first one I saw was in JAVA, but doesn‘t stand out too much. One could argue you could understand more from this code about how that programming language works than compared to codes of other languages, since it‘s longer and has more structure to analyze? C++ too. Though prolly a trivial thing.

Funny you have such a question, my upcoming exam is quite literally from a subject that‘s all about comparing how several different programming languages work and understanding those. :lmao Still have to study a lot there.

Kinda hard for me to answer what‘s most „intriguing“ due to being my field, will go with PHP. No idea what others go for. Wonder how you‘d answer this.
Kiki said:
seems the simplest among them
Purity of Magi said:
I will go for option B because Java seems like a wonderful Island that I want to go to, so Java it is even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the question that has been asked but it has Java as an option so let's go for Java!
Farfalla said:
Show off '-'

8. "A mother beats up her daughter because she was drunk". Who is drunk?

a. The mother - x9
(Brandish, Emperor Spriggan, A.ulq, Gryffindor, Crescent Jinx, kira, Copy Panda, GrySun, Elusia)
b. Her daughter - x3 (Lady pompom, shinobi, Vandred)
c. She is drunk - x8 (syx, Linali, Juvii, Seraph, Organizized, Kiki, BluePegasus, Farfalla)
You're drunk - x2 (Raven, Purity of Magi)
syx said:
Oh shit, I heard about that one before, but can't remember the correct answer - if there was one - anymore. : / I'll go with the answer I believe the majority will choose.
Linali said:
Oh that she :heh
A.ulq said:
The mother:grumble
Vandred said:
At least that's what the verbal tenses suggest.
Copy Panda said:
Poor girl :hmph
Organizized said:
(It’s clearly ambiguous and could refer to either, grammatically. So C seems about right. :XD)
GrySun said:
All fit grammatically, but A is how the common sense mind understands it first. Most may go for this too.
Purity of Magi said:
Obvious answer is obvious. If one state the other is drunk, while the other beats the person for being drunk, while stating that she was drunk, the answer just speaks for itself. I mean, its only obvious that the drunk person was Hollard all the time hence he is asking this obvious question. Hollard, you cannot run away from this fact, you are the real drunk person. My truth is ultimate nya.


9. Which of these popular Nigerian meals would you love to have?

a. Rice and Stew - x5 (Linali, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, GrySun, BluePegasus)
b. Beans and Plantain - x3 (shinobi, Crescent Jinx, Vandred)
c. Coconut Fried rice - x8 (Raven, Lady pompom, Juvii, A.ulq, Seraph, Organizized, Purity of Magi, Farfalla)
d. Jollof Rice - x5 (Brandish, syx, kira, Copy Panda, Elusia)
e. Peppersoup -
All - x1
(Kiki)
syx said:
I think we have something similar to the Peppersoup and I honestly don't like it at all. I'm also not a big fan of beans, so no Beans and Plantain for me, especially since there is no meant, lel. :lmao The other three dishes are to my liking.



Coconut Fried rice may not consist of meat, but shrimps/prawns obviously do it for me instead. :zomg Going by the pictures alone, I will choose Jollof Rice, it's definitely my cup of tea!

By the way, which one do you like the most, Kevan?
Raven said:
"I love shrimps"
Lady pompom said:
Linali said:
I'd love to try it all, looks so tasty :zomg But I can choose only one, so let it be meatballs :tss
Crescent Jinx]You had me at Plantains[/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Vandred said:
All must be delicious, but that's the one I'd be more curious to try.
kira said:
Copy Panda said:
I remember Jollof Rice! I've had it once, a looong time ago (I remember because I thought it was Jolly Rice).

T'was good.
Organizized said:
B looks delicious, but I think C will get most points, and that looks good too.
GrySun said:
„Safest“ to try from appearance and name, personally. No clue what others like here.
Kiki said:
What kind of question is this? :nah I WANT ALL :arf
Purity of Magi said:
Depends. Will Hollard prepare one of the dishes for me? In that case. Gimme the coconut fried rice!
Farfalla said:
Those all look very familiar to me tbh xD that's quite cool.


10. What's your temperament?

a. Sanguine- enthusiastic, active, and social. - x3 (Brandish, Vandred, Copy Panda)
b. Choleric- independent, decisive, and goal oriented - x1 (A.ulq)
c. Melancholy- analytical, detail oriented, deep thinkers and feelers - x10 (Lady pompom, Linali, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, Crescent Jinx, Seraph, Organizized, GrySun, BluePegasus, Farfalla)
d. Phlegmatic- relaxed, peaceful, quiet, and easy-going. - x7 (syx, Raven, Juvii, shinobi, kira, Kiki, Elusia)
All - x1 (Purity of Magi)
syx said:
I'm definitely not Sanguine or Choleric. :lmao I have tendencies towards Melancholy, but overall a psychologist would rate me as a phlegmatic I think?
Raven said:
"Totally me :^_^"
A.ulq said:
I definitely fall in the choleric and phlegmatic temperaments :notlikethis...but if i had to pick one i would say the choleric one.
Vandred said:
Trying to get low points here too :derp
Copy Panda said:
Hmm... Obviously D I'm feeling A right now~
Organizized said:
Somewhere between C and D, but I guess mostly C.
GrySun said:
A actually doesn‘t fit me at all whatsoever, not even a little bit. :SOON B is what I wish I was prolly, but am not so great sadly. C and D are both a good fit, but think C may fit better, so gonna go with that.

Hard to really describe myself, but in general I lack a lot of enthusiasm and passion for most things, while also being too emotional too often.
Purity of Magi said:
It's only natural that a Magi has all 4 of them.
Farfalla said:
I'm defo B, but I want the damn points


11. These are also Nigerian meals, specifically soups. Which would you love to try?

a. Afang soup - x1 (shinobi)
b. Okra Soup - x5 (Emperor Spriggan, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx, Vandred, BluePegasus)
c. Miyan Taushe and Tuwo Shinkafa - x6 (Lady pompom, Linali, Juvii, Gryffindor, Organizized, Elusia)
d. Starch and Banga - x9 (Brandish, syx, Raven, kira, Copy Panda, Seraph, GrySun, Purity of Magi, Farfalla)
e. Egusi Soup -
All- x1
(Kiki)
syx said:
No idea, dude, I'm not into soups. I have to google these. Afang soup, Okra Soup, Egusi Soup feature beef and crayfish/shrimps/prawns which sounds good, but on the other hand they also contain periwinkles and tripe. >.<" However, as far as the www goes, the tripe is optional?

I read pumpkin I say no (to Miyan Taushe and Tuwo Shinkaf).

Starch and Banga consists of smoked chicken, onion, and banga. :zomg

Answer: Starch and Banga
By the way, which one do you like the most, Kevin?
Crescent Jinx said:
We cool with Okra here so this looks delicious
Copy Panda said:
I didn't look all of 'm up but I don't like fish, generally D:
GrySun said:
Frankly none of these look like something I‘d wanna eat. Not sure if some even qualify as „soup“ for what I understand by that name. C and D are my favorites out of them all, would prolly pick D slightly over C. Color of both reminds me of some good curry, but D consists of more... meat? Which is always good.
Kiki said:
Again, this is disrespectful towards your guest, Holt. I am disappointed. ALL I WANT IS ALL!!!!!!!!! :arf
Purity of Magi said:
Oh boy, is Hollard gonna prepare more dishes for me? Bring it on Hollard! Gimme the Starch and Banga, nya!
Farfalla said:

12. Which of these common Nigerian problems will irritate you the most?

a. Lack of constant power supply - x8 (syx, Raven, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, shinobi, Organizized, GrySun, Farfalla)
b. Haggling/negotiating prices -
c. Mosquitoes - x6
(Lady pompom, Crescent Jinx, kira, Copy Panda, Seraph, Purity of Magi)
d. Bribery/Corruption - x7 (Brandish, Linali, Juvii, Vandred, Kiki, Elusia, BluePegasus)
None - x1 (A.ulq)
Brandish said:
I'm used to c. b would be the easiest of the others to get used to. a and d are a toss-up.
syx said:
Haggling/negotiating prices doesn't sound that annoying to me. Maybe, because I'm used to it from Turkey. :lmao



Bribery/Corruption... oh well... I think there are bigger problems out there. I can imagine Mosquitoes being a huge pain in the ass in Nigeria. :lmao But the lack of constant power supply should top them all or what do you think, Holt?

Answer: Lack of constant power supply


I'm amazed that you put up such a good sheep so fast. :zomg



Thanks a lot, Holt-sama!



This was syx!
Raven said:
"We as normal people in general can't do anything about corruption but if i were a corrupted leader i would be more smart, lack of constant power supply can be a problem for me because people won't get busy by TV or the internet and Air conditioner is essential in African countries, At some point they will unite and kick me and my government or it may lead to a worse conclusion like massacre and be like Syria for example"
Lady pompom said:
They bother me here too :oh
Linali said:
Solve this and others should go more smoothly :nod
A.ulq said:
None of them i guess:feelsbadman
Vandred said:
The most odious and hard to deal with.

This Sheep reminded me of the wave of country-themed ones from a while back :fan It was nice to play it, Holt, thanks for hosting it :gent
Copy Panda said:
C. Easily. No contest. The world is better off without mosquitoes.

Fun sheep Holtish :blush
Organizized said:
D is obviously the worst but since this is an online forum I feel A will get the most points. :XD
GrySun said:
Holt are you a Nigerian prince? :zomg Interesting pick of a theme for questions. Mosquitoes are annoying but eh, a pest that can be dealt with. Haggling sounds super annoying :grumble But I‘d learn the art if the whole world really depended on it like that. Most surprising is that taxis do it too, very different place than what I‘m used to. Bribery is a thing everywhere, but seems extremely open in Nigeria :XD I don‘t see how a society can even hold itself together with all that, but eh. If giving extra „tips“ makes things more convenient for me sometimes then might as well, opens a lot of possibilities actually for when you need something fast or done in a certain way.

Only lack of constant power sounds horrible, I could never deal with that at all whatsoever. Had some cases in my childhood years, never again :grumble Likely top answer being this too prolly, for what it‘s worth.
Kiki said:
I feel you, Holt :feelsbadman Corruption is also top problem in Indonesia. It hinders the development :fail
Purity of Magi said:
I am not even an Nigerian! Or... am I? Hm... at one side I am an international being after all so what I will be irritated the most with? So fuck the mosquitoes.

(YES HOLTISH MOSQUITOES! DO I HAVE TO STATE IT MORE CLEAR?!?!? LWHTRDFHTRGFDGTF
)
Farfalla said:
Ohhh check Nigeria, looks like many places in Brazil.
Thx for waiting for me, Holtie :hug

And the Winner is:

@syx
Congrats :toc

Syx and Gryffindor were actually neck and neck all through. It was always one or the other topping the table; though Elu stole the spot briefly. Before Farfy pmed her answers, syx and Gryff were tied at 93. Guess she broke the deadlock. Ironically, if she had picked EZ, she would've won XD

Thanks for playing guys. A lot of the questions were motivated by events or things related to me so it was interesting reading the different answers and understanding various perspectives. Certainly was a lot of fun for me (especially the country-themed parts :teehee)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Finally.. editing that on mobile was a huge pain.
Btw, I think it's rather cute more than half of the players had ties. It's like ready made ships :toc
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Congratulations @syx for winning the Sheep Game,thanks @Holt for hosting this enjoyable Sheep Game!

The Results surprised me a lot, @Brandish in the Top 10 :blink,me barely in the Top 15( I'm sorry i had to. :derp) , @Gryffindor ranks 2nd :gwah and we got @Purity of Magi as dead last...:heh

Looking forward to the next Sheep.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Purity of Magi was this Holt‘s way of preparing you for moving in with him in Nigeria? :heh

Thanks for the sheep Holt, was nice. Still wanna answer your PM when I have time. And @syx entered the Zone for this sheep I see, impressive. Kise Gryff came close but still defeated :akashi
That said, you have any motivation or question for a new sheep, or you passing it on? This is the first real legit win for you afaik right?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Congratz @syx looking forward to your sheep! You certainly will have lots of fun to make a new one! xD

Thank you very much for this sheep @Holt. My nekos were certainly pleased with you and they enjoyed to answer the questions a lot. You could handle them very well but of course I didn't expected anything less from you Hollard-kun.




PS: Have mercy on my soul and no pussie jokes tyvm. *staring especially at Farfalla and Vici*

@Purity of Magi was this Holt‘s way of preparing you for moving in with him in Nigeria? :heh
Huh? What are you talking about? Aren't you aware of it already? I am sometimes there with him. I mean, we sort of live sometimes together and of course with his cat Hollie. Hollie can be sometimes an annoying cat standing in my way especially when we watch TV. Those moments... Hollard is then watching one of his boring TV series while I try to watch it also so that I can actually fall asleep. These are the best moments to have a good nap.

*The moments when we watch tv*





Hollard teach your cat the nice ways like my cats do.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Phuck I completely misunderstood question 3 :cookiestare
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Good sheep, was fun.


I don't think B is hard tongue twist. Obviously A is the more hardest
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Congrats on winning @syx!
Make an awesome Sheep!
:confetti
Syx and Gryffindor were actually neck and neck all through. It was always one or the other topping the table; though Elu stole the spot briefly. Before Farfy pmed her answers, syx and Gryff were tied at 93. Guess she broke the deadlock. Ironically, if she had picked EZ, she would've won XD​
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell


:teehee

Still gonna answer your post in the other thread btw

How dare you use my screenshot/gif triggering techniques....

Take your time Gry and enjoy your vacation! I'm not gonna run away : )
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Thank you for the game, @Holt and congratulations @syx! When can we expect your sheep? :evil
I thought you'd win this since i tend to do really well with your Sheeps,Lina.:disappoint I'm probably going to score 2nd to last in syx's Sheep.:gwah
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I'm probably going to score 2nd to last in syx's Sheep.:gwah
Ain't you cute for thinking that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:evil

where are you @Asako :arf :arf
Asako has a mission, a mission to try to climb and reach the top floor of the Tower of God. Only a mission that she can carry out.

.... I think am forgetting to say something... Ah... ohh yeah I know it again!



Nya!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
I got 69 points so im the real winner of the event

thank you to the nigerian prince for taking the time to sheep

also lol at the temperament question, I saw farf and i was like liar ur a b bitch, Ive seen u independently feed the enemy on more than one occasion but then and I saw her comment 'I want points' haha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ahh I guess its a shame I can’t host but giffu no syxu is probs best host for this gaem anyhow
 
Top