Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sheep #79

​

By Panda-chan and Lambu-chi ​

Enjoy =3=​


1 - At the top of a building there's a Pigeon staring at the horizon... What the hell is going through its mind?


a) "Hope someone takes a photo now, I look fabulous" :lambirb

b) "Im hungry... time to steal some potatoe chips" :lambirb

c) "Filthy humans, one day the world will be ours" :lambirb

d) "Margaret... WHY DID YOU LEAVE MEEE!!" :emobirb

e) "Such a beautiful city... I should cover it with shit" :lambirb

f) Nothing, its just a stupid bird :lambirb



2 - Free answer! Favourite chewing gum flavour?

-



3 - Spanish Slang! Which one of these typical expressions do you find more amusing?


a) "You know, I care a pepper." :edu

b) "Lets kill the worm" <_>

c) "Dammit man, you are the milk!" :arf

d) "He's such a monkey." :blush

e) "My sister is in the Age of the Turkey." :cookiehand

f) You spaniards have a problem with food and animals... :oh



4 - You've got the chance to go back in time and talk with an important historical figure. Who would you choose?


a) Some Philosopher of the Ancient Greece. Maybe they could give a hint to fix our time and make people think again...

b) Jesus. I mean seriously, getting to know this guy even if its out of curiosity would be invaluable.

c) Albert Einstein. One of the smartest minds in history, who wouldn't?

d) Hitler. Just to kick him in the balls.

e) Another one (specify in comment please)



5 - Which European country would you like to visit in a near future?

-


6 - They say handwriting is a door to the mind. What kind of calligraphy do you have?

a) Angular (italic, refined)




b) Rounded (straight and separated)




c) Simple (Connected, school-like)




d) Chaotic (practic, but not so clean)




e) Typographic (use of capital letters)




f) Artistic (detailed and enlightened)





7 -


a) Wait, there isn't even a question

b) This goes against all that's holy and sheep

c) My DSM V says you have autism

d) Ayy, not a lot of reading thoo



8 - (a voice from deep in the cave echoes) Wha~ is~ hi~ hop ~happening~ ?


a) It be hiphop hanging, how is youself?

b) omo



9 - omo, I’m good, thanks for asking. I'm sure you have something better than do than spend forever reading cute texts, so we'll play a cute sheep game.

Lambon and I have identified and kidnapped your loved ones. I planned on making them do forced labour on a mango farm but resident pigeon said you get a shot at freeing your fam. But you know what they say, when the pigeon is out, the panda is… In? Free? On the case?You know what, it’s not important, forget it.

How do you get your fam out?


a) Watch 1000 hours of Detective Conan (you'll be doing some rewatching)

b) Write a proper 300 page novel by hand (think of all them trees tho smh)

c) Survive a 10 minute ring fight against an angry but fed panda bear (we'll be broadcasting this. you'll receive *some* royalties. if you survive, of course)

d) Cut of a finger (or a toe. or anything. you're doing the cutting, heh)



10 - yay for little reading. btw how do you feel about hot air balloons?


a) They seem alright. If the opportunity presents itself, I might consider taking a ride if the situation allows it.

b) Heights are not really my thing. Or maybe I'd feel unsafe, hanging in a basket up so high. How do you steer? Or get down?

c) What the frikkin' cow do hot air balloons have to do with anything? You just now kidnap-

d) (((bleeds)))



11 - alright i didn't actually care. please step in.


a) wow rude

b) uh, is this a hot air balloon?

c) can i refresh myself somewhere first?

d) maybe do something about the bleeding first? literally dying rn. also a cold drink bitte



12 - (it be night) (sheep head balloon carrying basket with you and a panda) (tired af) (panda hands you a note) ‘What does it say? ‘have fun?’ Why did you eat half of the note before handing it to me?’ The panda blushes and looks away. ‘That doesn't make any sense.’ You ree. The mountains carry your screech far and wide.

You look over at the valleys clawed out by fiery rivers. Mango trees and tea leaves grow bountifully in between patches that rise a top the molten delta. Glowy, shiny, a little melancholic. You see a Titan™ and a Mango wave at you. The panda waves back. A fresh, salty breeze hits your face.


a) ‘Beautiful. So fresh. And the bleeding finally stopped, too!’

b) ‘Wait, where's my family?’ (panda waves) ‘Oh no’

c) ‘So how do you actually steer this thing? Asking for a friend’

d) Lambu doko




Sheep will be open till the 28th of October. 23:00h CET
Please remember to send your answers to both @Copy Panda and me. o/
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I can't resist the tag... I'm playing this !
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Where I came from, being the class clown is something negative, so I don't know how to feel about this. : /
Oh my interpretation (though I know which you're referring to) is that the cc is one who makes everyone laugh. This is in a cool, lively way not negative at all XD

Lambu/Panda, I'll pm today or more hopefully
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
The class clown was the funniest in classes/on school, but outside that he was usually the most ridiculed and "pathetic" over here.

Usually it was me. :emocat
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
The class clown was the funniest in classes/on school, but outside that he was usually the most ridiculed and "pathetic" over here.

Usually it was me. :emocat
Yeah, I figured as much. People were just sugarcoating it. I think I know how you must have felt like back then. At least, I can tell myself that I got someone else out of the line of fire.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, I figured as much. People were just sugarcoating it. I think I know how you must have felt like back then. At least, I can tell myself that I got someone else out of the line of fire.

I don't think anyone here has it out for you in that way though, "class clown" is either a term of endearment or one of ridicule. Seems like it's the former in here. :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I've been asked about the spanish expressions, so just wanted to say I will explain each one with the results to avoid easy picks. Looking for them is cheating! :p

@niichan@revo@GajeelNashi@Totinona@Shobu_Yoruichi

Want to play guys? o/
Just read the questions and it seems fun :lmao. Sure, I'm in o/
(I actually reconogize well some of these spanish expressions :XD)
 
Top