Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Make some Hardys please :hurr
I mean I'm sure a vital young noona like yourself could pump out a couple of Oli more

As long as it does all that is required
:verily
For 100bil and a couple of drops of your DNA we can build a glow-in-the-dark Zimb! Like with neon lights and stuff
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Reminder that I'm almost certainly closing the Sheep tomorrow. Yes... most likely. :ninja

PM if you haven’t already, tag people if you feel like it! :cheerbunny
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Reminder that I'm almost certainly closing the Sheep tomorrow. Yes... most likely. :ninja

PM if you haven’t already, tag people if you feel like it! :cheerbunny
It‘s too early! :arf I‘ll try to send in time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘d tag but no idea who played and who didn‘t.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It‘s too early! :arf I‘ll try to send in time.
It might also not close today though. :catshrug

Gonna tag people again, can't remember who I tagged in my last tagging post so sorry if I tagged you twice!

@syx @Vici @Atom @lakhan220 @Raven
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Xadyu @xi0 @Holt @Jun @Seraph
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@SirSamuel016 @Battou @Purity of Magi @Lady pompom @Arjuna
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@riki @Elusia @Asako @Crescent Jinx @Erinyes
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Ustegius @Gryffindor @Hardy @MarmaladeSky @Reebi
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Waiting on Gry-hard my favorite try-hard and then closing up shop sheep.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Sankyuu Gry-kun. Sheep is now closed! Expect results sometime or other.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and with that last PM the final score got so spicy. :blai
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Sankyuu Gry-kun. Sheep is now closed! Expect results sometime or other.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and with that last PM the final score got so spicy. :blai
is there anytime left? i was kinda busy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

well just read, sheep is closed, nvm
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Sheep 103 Results​


Question #1 [worth 1 point]

First of all, welcome to the Sheep. Please step inside via one of the doors:

A. Blue door (Linali, Kiki, Farfalla, Belserion, FaustXIII, MarmaladeSky, Erinyes, Crescent Jinx, GrySun) +9
B. Red Door (Brandish, Lambu, zimbardo, revo, Gajeel, Copy Panda, kira, Juviii) +8

Lambu said:
Im a simple guy, I like red colour I pick it :cookiehand
Linali said:
*Main theme of Matrix starts to play*
Copy Panda said:
Red door looks spicy
Crescent Jinx said:
Just going to assume this question was suppose to be whether you want to die by fire or ice. Choose ice.
GrySun said:
It‘s so strange for me comparing blue and red because I‘d have picked red in a flash when younger, but I started liking blue as time went on. Nowadays it‘s a pretty hard choice. But! One thing helping me here is that it‘s the color of a door. And if it‘s the same as on the picture, I certainly feel more like going through the blue one. I don‘t know fully well why though.


Question #2 [worth 1 point]

On the other side of the door is a table with a delicious-looking hamburger on a plate.
...
There are onions on it.

A. Eat it with the yummy onions. (Brandish, Lambu, Kiki, zimbardo, Gajeel, Farfalla, Belserion, FaustXIII, Juviii, MarmaladeSky, Crescent Jinx, GrySun) +12
B. Remove the yucky onions first. (revo, Linali, Copy Panda) +3
X. Neither (kira, Erinyes) +0

Lambu said:
Why would you remove the best thing after the meat?!
Kiki said:
onion is lyf, onion is luv. all hail onion!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zimbardo said:
you said it was delicious before the onions were removed (or not).
I choose onions! (and if possible, add additional yummy onions!)
Linali said:
How much of an onion is on it tho? I have no problem with eating them in general, but not too much, so it's safer to choose B :hmm
Farfalla said:
"Remove the yucky onions first." <<< what's this sacrilege???
Copy Panda said:
I don't think onions are jucky but I disagree with their texture outside of eggs or salad
Crescent Jinx said:
Basically the answer opposite the one Vandred would choose :teehee
Erinyes said:
No way im eating suspicious food i dont even know if its outofdate or posioned :arf
kira said:
leave it alone. Idk how long it has been there or whatever the hell it actually is :arf
GrySun said:
I don‘t see onions either as yucky nor as yummy, they‘re edible is how I‘d describe it. When asked if I want them in my burger or not most of the time I‘ll answer no. But since they are already inside the burger from the start I will not want to remove them, instead eating it as is.

Question #3 [worth 1,5 points]

As you keep going through this indistinct place I haven’t bothered to describe you find yourself at another table, and on the table are two potions.

One of them will let grant you the power to talk to one type of animal of your choosing; the other one lets you instantly and fluently learn 15 random human languages. Which do you pick?

A. One animal language (Brandish, Lambu, Kiki, Farfalla, kira, MarmaladeSky, GrySun) +10,5 [7 x 1,5]
B. 15 random human languages (revo, zimbardo, Linali, Gajeel, Copy Panda, Belserion, FaustXIII, Juviii, Erinyes, Crescent Jinx) +15 [10 x 1,5]

Brandish said:
Kangaroo would be handy.
Lambu said:
One could always try to learn all those human languages, but being able to comunicate with an animal of your choosing would be priceless. Take an army of pigeons and conquer the world uhmm sweet. :lambirb
Kiki said:
A. of course!!! and cat language!!! :wtf
zimbardo said:
Just because I can talk to animals, doesn't mean that they will want to talk back - nor that they will have anything of interest to say.
In fact, I'd reckon that most don't have anything interesting to say anyway…
Linali said:
Does dead languages count in? As an ancient history nerd I find it promising and I'm willing to take a risk :wtf
Farfalla said:
I mean, I can alrdy find my way to communicate with people with English and Spanish only, but I can't talk to my cats :arf
Copy Panda said:
Idk if animal languages are a thing, but gaining mastery over 15 different languages sounds good to me. I'm terrible at learning new languages
kira said:
A. I'd like to have the power to talk to the animal called human :derp
Crescent Jinx said:
More useful even if the languages are random.
GrySun said:
There is a total of 6.500 human languages according to a quick google search. The odds of getting the, let‘s say, ~5 important/good ones to know is ~0.077%. Knowing my luck I won‘t even get one good one, so getting 15 random ones is extremely worse than 1 animal language of your choice. No matter if you do it for a personal reason(talking with your pets, or some widely spread beings like birds or some insects) or for economic reasons(making a business out of your new powers) the animal choice is best.


Question #4 [worth 1,5 points]

Uh-oh, you forgot to read the side-effects on the bottle before drinking the potion and will now get one of two possible neurological damages. If it was up to you, which would you choose?


A. Never be able to hear music again (it’s all just jumbled, screechy noise to you). (Kiki, FaustXIII, Juviiii, Crescent Jinx, GrySun) +7,5 [5 x 1,5]
B. Hear music in your head non-stop for the rest of your life (volume not controllable). (Brandish, Lambu, revo, zimbardo, Gajeel, Linali, Farfalla, Copy Panda, kira, Belserion, MarmaladeSky) +16,5 [11 x 1,5]
X. im immune from the side effects :arf (Erinyes) +0

Brandish said:
Something like James Blunt if I'm lucky.
Lambu said:
Feeling very sorry for not being able to hear anymore music, hearing it loudly non-stop would drive me insane. Too sad…
Kiki said:
ugh, both are worst, but if I had to choose, A.
zimbardo said:
I have kids - I'd rather not have yet more uncontrollable screeching going on non-stop in my poor head
Linali said:
Heeeey, I can have my private radio! Volume not controllable - but list of songs is another story :blush Besides it's not a big deal for me, I hear something in my head all the time. Sometimes it's music, sometimes it's the voices…
Farfalla said:
Ik this one will make me lose points, didn't go with the logical answer but I'd just miss music too much.
kira said:
I choose B since I seem to already have it :XD
GrySun said:
For one I‘m not a huge music lover like you, but the biggest reason is that it‘d make me go insane if I always heard music, with uncontrollable volume. I need my peace, I‘d prefer permanent peace over neverending nightmare of constant music.
This one may be the minority answer.


Question #5 [worth 1 points]

To get through to the next room you have to beat a dark version of yourself in rock-paper-scissors. What do you go for?

(Yeah, this isn’t 50/50. Whatever.)

A. Rock (Brandish, Gajeel, zimbardo, Farfalla, Copy Panda, FaustXIII, Juviii, GrySun) +8
B. Paper (Kiki, MarmaladeSky) +2
C. Scissors (Lambu, revo, Linali, Belserion, Erinyes, Crescent Jinx) +6
X. Spocks (kira) +0

You win. On you go.

Lambu said:
When I play rock-paper-scissors I almost always try "scissors" first, cause most people believe others will pick "rock" and so they pick "paper" to counter. This depends on the person of course but since "scissors" is usually my choice, a dark version of myself would probably take "rock", which means choosing "paper" would be the correct play.
STILL if we are assuming this dark version of myself is effectively me then I would expect it to see through my intention, it tries to trick me and chooses "scissors" anyway to counter my reasoning.
That means that I should play "scissors" or "rock" cause the the other me wouldn't take the risk of falling for such an obvious trap set by my own mindset, the tricky part comes with that "should", its always easier and safer to force a tie in this kind of situation so, granting that paper isn't really an option, a primal part of me would go for "rock" in order to at least keep playing the game, which means the treacherous dark side will effectively choose "paper" in the last moment to counter the logical process.

So the answer is scissors.
zimbardo said:
Linali said:
Lol, I suck in paper-rock-scissors, so I'm not surprise my dark side sucks too :errr
Copy Panda said:
Edgy me will pick scissors
GrySun said:
My dark self would prefer cutting with scissors, easy win.

Question #6 [worth 1,5 points]

There are two old witches in this room. They’re both willing to grant you a great power.
One of them can give you the power to fly. The other can give you the power of invisibility. Which do you pick this time?

A. Flight (Brandish, Lambu, Kiki, kira, Juviii, MarmaladeSky, Crescent Jinx, GrySun) +12 [8 x 1,5]
B. Invisibility (revo, zimbardo, Gajeel, Linali, Farfalla, Copy Panda, Belserion, FaustXIII, Erinyes ) +13,5 [9 x 1,5]

Lambu said:
It depends on the limits of the power. Taking the raw idea then "flight" seems more useful cause if invisibility doesn't involve what you are carrying with you then its quite shitty.
zimbardo said:
B. So long as I can actually see and don't instantly become blind when I use the power, then invisibility.
If the light passes right through my retinas without stimulating the cells at all - therefore meaning that I can see nothing at all, then A.
Linali said:
Flying sounds nice, but invisibility is more suitable for my personality I think.
Farfalla said:
I'll lose points again but fuck flying :arf
So far I talk to animals, listen to loud music inside my head and am invisible, recipe to become a lunatic. But hey, I had onions.
Copy Panda said:
Flight seems physically cumbersome and doesn't seem that practical if you prefer cities. Invisibility on the other hand allows you to do all kinds of spicy things (takes drag of cigarette, eyebrow curls suspiciously)
GrySun said:
Would love some details, like how fast the flight is, how long I can do it before tiring out and needing to rest etc. But invisibility is in most of the time only good for doing crimes, or perverted things. Other useful cases are rare like escaping someone trying to kill you. Flight is in general more useful. Though I‘d prefer teleportation.


Question #7 [worth 1,5 points]

There are side effects this time as well, however. If it were up to you, which would you choose?

A. Constantly have a slight feeling you're about to sneeze (but never actually sneeze) for the rest of your awake life. (revo, zimbardo, Farfalla, FaustXIII, Juviii, MarmaladeSky, Crescent Jinx) +10,5 [7 x 1,5]
B. Constantly have a slight itch on varying places of your body for the rest of your awake life (not aidable with medicine). (Brandish, Lambu, Kiki, Gajeel, Linali, Copy Panda, Belserion, GrySun) +12 [8 x 1,5]
X. :notlikethis (kira) +0
XX. im still immune to sthe side effects :arf (Erinyes) +0

Brandish said:
I have these anyway.
zimbardo said:
I, actually, quite like that feeling.
Linali said:
If it's only slight itch, I may even get used to it one day.
Farfalla said:
A - too relatable, and don't want new reasons for Hardy to call me a monkey
Copy Panda said:
A slight itch is much more preferable to constant, pointless discomfort and congestion
kira said:
:notlikethis (you triggered my imagination and now I have this funny feeling in my nose :arf)
Crescent Jinx said:
And this is suppose to be different from your average allergies how? O/
GrySun said:
Relieving an itch with scratching feels slightly nice, but both options are awful. However you could make a machine that constantly softly scratches you, but you couldn‘t do anything against the sneezy feeling. You wouldn‘t be able to function anymore as a human being.


Question #8 [worth 1,5 points]

You keep on going until, suddenly, you come face to face with Death.

Or, rather, Mortimer White - the New Death.

He's jittery and nervous because it's his first day on the job. Nervously babbling, he reveals strictly classified information about your future death.

Which would you rather he told you?

A. The date of your death (Brandish, revo, zimbardo, Gajeel, Farfalla, Linali, Belserion, FaustXIII, Erinyes, GrySun) +15 [10 x 1,5]
B. The cause of your death (Lambu, Kiki, Copy Panda, Juviii, MarmaladeSky) +7,5 [5 x 1,5]
X. Neither (kira, Crescent Jinx) +0


Lambu said:
Agh this one is difficult :lmao Cause of my death would be better I think, cause I could work towards avoiding that situation. The date is just free paranoia, too creepy.
zimbardo said:
Though, honestly, assuming that knowing the cause would not enable me to stop it, I kinda am not fussed with either.
Linali said:
With this I can prepare myself for inevitable. If I knew only the cause, I'd be waiting for it to come hell knows when :cookiehand
Farfalla said:
better know when and plan how to spend my time than having a lifetime of paranoia whenever I face the cause lol
Copy Panda said:
Hm I think I'd prefer to know the cause. While hearing the date might depress you, I think hearing the cause from death himself could inspire a human to great heights
Crescent Jinx said:
#GOTlogicStillRelevant
kira said:
I'm firing him from his job :evil
GrySun said:
Hardest question of the sheep, both answers have their pros and cons. And nice tie-in with the other story. So, either live with a countdown doom-timer in your head(3521 days to go..) or constant fear of what your cause is(imagine it being a car hitting you, you‘d never leave home again). Of those two I‘d prefer A, since B will cause me more paranoia depending on what it is. And if we assume you can‘t change the outcome then I‘d rather take the lesser panicky choice.


Question #9 [worth 2 points]

You enter the last room. To exit this weird facility, you have one final trial (worth double points).

A guillotine stands in the middle of the room.
You have to make a choice; cut off a leg (by the knee) or cut off an arm (by the elbow).

A. Cut off a leg (Brandish, revo, zimbardo, Gajeel, Linali, Erinyes, GrySun) +14 [7 x 2]
B. Cut off an arm. Lambu, Kiki, Farfalla, Copy Panda, Belserion, FaustXIII, MarmaladeSky, Crescent Jinx) +16 [8 x 2]
X. Neither (kira, Juviii) +0

Lambu said:
Nasty... but I would choose the left arm anyday. I could still do many things even with a prosthetic left hand later on and the right arm would be intact. Now losing a leg would mean not being able to run or move around freely ever again... thats terrifying.
zimbardo said:
Easy choice - Prosthetic legs are far better than hands at the moment.
Also hands (and arms) are far more versatile.
Linali said:
This one is the toughest choice so far. I can stand/jump on one leg, but I can't imagine doing many things with just one hand, so I'm going with A.
Copy Panda said:
Arm, so I can walk to the doc to get a new hand
kira said:
go back and exit through the door I went into :arf
GrySun said:
This one is also tricky. Without the leg you need a wheelchair, while without the hand you can still function like before. But a lot of things would be slower and harder, and most of what I do I need 2 arms for. Hence I‘d sack the leg. But hey, metal legs are okay nowadays right? Like that character in the Skyscraper movie doing cool stuff with his fake leg.


Question 10 [worth 1 point]

Thanks for playing this... experimental Sheep. Please exit via one of the doors.

A. Red door (Lambu, zimbardo, Farfalla, kira, Juviii) +5
B. Blue door (Brandish, revo, Kiki, Gajeel, Linali, Copy Panda, Belserion, FaustXIII, MarmaladeSky, Crescent Jinx, GrySun) +11
X. i cant exit, my leg has been cut :arf ill die there from a blood loss :errr (Erinyes) +0

Lambu said:
- I entered through the Red door, I exit through the same one. I dont want any surprises. :sweatdrop
zimbardo said:
Red again - Considering how much fun I had last time - gaining both a delicious burger, 15 brand new languages, and the power of invisibility, I know that all the fun happens through the red door.
Copy Panda said:
Red, since that's the door I came through
GrySun said:
I like how the order was swapped, first question blue was A, now it‘s B. Imo the entrance door color should be the same as the color of the exit door, it‘s a nice touch.


Scoreboard
(score and rank without multipliers in [brackets] )


kira – 52 points
[17th place – 39 points]

Erinyes – 72,5 points
[16th place – 51 points]

Juviii - 85,5 points
[15th place -– 68 points]

Crescent Jinx – 99 points
[13th place – 76 points]

Kiki – 99,5 points
[14th place – 75]

Lambu – 105,5 points
[12th place – 78 points]

MarmaladeSky – 107 points
[11th place – 80 points]

Copy Panda – 110,5 points
[10th place – 81 points]

GrySun – 111 points
[7th place – 85 points]

revo – 112,5
[9th place – 82 points]

Linali – 115 points
[8th place – 84 points]

Farfalla – 116 points
[6th place – 86 points]

zimbardo & FaustXIII – 117,5 points
[zimbardo: 5th place – 87 points]
[FaustXIII: 4th place – 89 points]

Brandish – 119 points
[3rd place – 90 points]

Gajeel – 125 points
[1st place – 94 points]

And the winner of Sheep 103 is...

Belserion - 126 points
[1st place – 94 points]
Congratulations @Belserion! Looking forward to your Sheep!
(Also yay, my multipliers broke the tie!)


Thanks everyone for playing this Sheep! :tem
(Going to sleep, but do tell me if you spot any mistakes.)
​
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I answered A) Flight instead of Invisibility in Q6. Also answered A) instead of B in Q4

Still it doesn't change the order of the Top 3 so no biggie, you are not getting away @Belserion :lmao Congrats!

You guys didn't take the epic Rock-paper-scissors duel seriously... lame. :lambirb

Thanks for the sheep @Organizized , it was fun o/
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well shiet and stuff, BUT, I did have you all correctly entered in the spreadsheet so actually the score is still correct. o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Aight pretty much no one was entered correctly into the text document on Q6 but were all correct in the sheet file so scores are still fine! Double checked the scores for each question in the sheet against the text and now everything adds up.

Sorey about that. Dunno wtf happened there.. :sweat
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I like how the door question was quite even on Q1 but not on Q10.

Also, the whole Sheep was inspired by that onion question because at work we were talking about that and out of 12 people we were matched 50/50 (for/against onions). So I thought "that's great, and I'll add a bunch of other tough this-or-that questions". And then the onion question was one of the least evenly answered one. :XD
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Thank you for the Quick-Sheep, @Organizized and congrats @Belserion! :wtf

You ok there, @Brandish? :fan

Me too, now my comment looks weird, but oh well... :XD
Yeah, mine as well, "fuck flying", looks like I want the ability to innovate my private life o:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The ones that dislike onions need taste buds transplants c.c
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
But what would life without currency be? Currency is one of our best inventions imo tbh
Agreed! People don't know how to use it well as a tool. That's how I feel...
Hmmm dunno if many would suicide, I even think that power is a bigger drive than money, but maybe that's from my biased view based on what we see in politics here. Just don't know, can't think of many cases where people lost all possessions and and killed themselves, the ones I heard of are still around. Actually, aren't countries where comfortable lives come more easily ones that have high suicide rates, like Norway?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

THERE LISANALI YOU CAUSED A DEBATE IN THE SHEEP THREAD :arf
Lol. Leave lina out of it. She's sweet. She asked simple questions. That was me...
Or blame panda:p his idea to expose my mind alittle...

I'm catching up today on what I missed.
Nice little debate there fellas. I enjoyed it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Interesting results for many questions. I think invisibility is something that just sounds cool on paper but you‘d notice how useless it is in reality.

Congrats @Belserion I‘m sure I helped you win over Gajeel <_>

You guys didn't take the epic Rock-paper-scissors duel seriously... lame. :lambirb
Me and Panda just easily predicted how our dark version would be :lambirb
 
Top