Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
b) @Juviii has come to kill you for making fun of astrology. A very scorpio thing to do. +5

I have nothing against scorpios though. Water signs are cute.

Now tell us who chose me... Asking for a friend.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Thank you everyone for playing and @desin24 for hosting the Sheep! :chu

New game is already under construction, give me a day or two :vbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok guys, here's the new Sheep. I hope you'll all enjoy playing it! :lovebunny


Sheep game #110
The Lockdown Sheep



1. It's a beautiful sunny morning. Birds are singing, flies are... flying and you eat breakfast while watching TV – generally life is good. Suddenly this idyll is interrupted by urgent news – because of mysterious events all citizens are obliged to move to the nearest shelter and stay there for some time. How do you react to that?
a) Omg, I knew something will happen sooner or later
b) Wait what? I better check other sources for some more info
c) Is it April 1st? If so, they could've think of a something better than this bullshit


2. But all signs on heaven and earth indicate, that the news was true and you have 2 hours to evacuate.Oh well then, time to make some preparations, you know, packing your belongings, stocking up with necessaries etc, etc...
Time's up, time to move out. Are you ready and well organized?

a) Yeah, I think I have everything I need and under control
b) Can I have five more minutes? Five minutes is enough
c) I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but whatever
d) Why do I have food for hamster in my stuff? I don't even have a hamster...


3. Once you reach the shelter you notice, that all this is one big mess. People are nervous and confused and it turns out, that your goverment left no instructions for how the shelters should actually work. In that case, people have to organize themselves. Which option do you think is the most adequate in this kind of situations?
a) one strong leader, who'll control everything
b) few people should create a small goverment
c) divide a shelter for smaller districts each ruled by one person
d) mix of jungle law and hunger games souds good... or at least interesting


4. Do you feel like volunteering for being a leader/one of the leaders?
a) Ofc, I can't leave everything in hands of others, right?
b) Nah, I'll conform to whatever others will decide


5. So, it looks like you're gonna have a lot of free time now. How do you plan to spend it?
a) I dedicate myself entirely to my hobby
b) it's a good time to learn something new
c) I'll make some new friends with the people in the shelter
d) I'll be laying down wondering, what will I do, when I get out of here


6. Being stuck on the restricked area with the others for a long time can really affect one's attitude. What do you think is the most common change in people's behaviour?
a) they're getting nervous and start fights with others easilier than ever
b) they feel depressed and don't have energy at all
c) they're bored asf and stupid ideas comes to their minds
d) they become withdrawn and isolate themselves even more


7. Finally this day has come - the lockdown is over! You can go home and come back to your usual activities. How do you feel?
a) I charged my batteries and my head is full of new ideas. I'm going to change my life for better!
b) I got to get back to my lifestyle and duties. I missed my normal life.
c) Can't I stay here forever?


Bonus question: How do you 'enjoy' 2020 so far? Answer with a GIF!


Sheep is open up until
Saturday, 19th September 2020, 20:00 (UTC +2)
Countdown
​
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Taggin' time!
@Brandish μ, @Belserion, @GrySun, @Gryffindor, @Kiki
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Raven, @lakhan220, @desin24, @kira, @Holt
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@revo, @Elusia, @Juviii, @Seraph, @SirSamuel016
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Erinyes, @Battou, @Organizized, @Copy Panda, @Gajeel
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
i will send my pm later today. seems a fun one!
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
PM sent and not even on the last possible day
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
11 players so far. Ouch :uguu

Still 8 hours left to join! Countdown

@SirSamuel016, @Belserion, @kira, @Elusia, @Seraph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Battou, @Holt, @Gajeel, @Organizized, @Lambu
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok then, Sheep is closed! Thank you everyone for joining the game :chu I'm counting points and posting results.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sheep game #110
The results
​


1. It's a beautiful sunny morning. Birds are singing, flies are... flying and you eat breakfast while watching TV – generally life is good. Suddenly this idyll is interrupted by urgent news – because of mysterious events all citizens are obliged to move to the nearest shelter and stay there for some time. How do you react to that?
a) Omg, I knew something will happen sooner or later (Brandish, Raven) x2
b) Wait what? I better check other sources for some more info (Copy Panda, desin24, GrySun, Kiki, Juviii, revo, Belserion) x7
c) Is it April 1st? If so, they could've think of a something better than this bullshit (lakhan220) x1
d) other:
Continue eating breakfast. (Gryffindor) x1
:arf (Erinyes)x1

:lmao Obviously, suddenly tht news would make u think of checking the date. Especially with MYSTERIOUS word arnd
- lakhan220



- desin24


I'm generally very skeptical about everything and tend to not believe anything unless I check it for myself. I heard the news about Corona back in december 2019 though I wasn't sure how much it would spread back then.
- GrySun


coincidentally, I have a superpower like telepathy and I have friends that can do the same, so we contact each other :hee
- Kiki



- Erinyes

2. But all signs on heaven and earth indicate, that the news was true and you have 2 hours to evacuate.Oh well then, time to make some preparations, you know, packing your belongings, stocking up with necessaries etc, etc...
Time's up, time to move out. Are you ready and well organized?

a) Yeah, I think I have everything I need and under control (Copy Panda, lakhan220, Gryffindor, Kiki) x4
b) Can I have five more minutes? Five minutes is enough (desin24) x1
c) I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but whatever (GrySun, Juviii, Raven, revo, Belserion) x5
d) Why do I have food for hamster in my stuff? I don't even have a hamster... (Brandish) x1
e) other:
Wait, wheres my duck toy ? :errr (Erinyes) x1

2 hours is ample enough time for packing necessities & belongings + few of the enjoyment stuffs too
- lakhan220


The feeling I always have when I'm done checking the whole apartment for the 6th time when either going somewhere or coming back. It does happen that things are left forgotten and even with the best efforts it can be unavoidable at times.

- GrySun


I have another superpower - an artificial dimension. In this dimension, I have already prepared things. Everything is stored there
- Kiki



- Erinyes

3. Once you reach the shelter you notice, that all this is one big mess. People are nervous and confused and it turns out, that your goverment left no instructions for how the shelters should actually work. In that case, people have to organize themselves. Which option do you think is the most adequate in this kind of situations?
a) one strong leader, who'll control everything (Brandish, lakhan220, desin24, Kiki) x4
b) few people should create a small goverment (Copy Panda, GrySun, Juviii) x3
c) divide a shelter for smaller districts each ruled by one person (Raven, revo) x2
d) mix of jungle law and hunger games souds good... or at least interesting (Belserion) x1
e) other:
Go back home. (Gryffindor) x1
i dont care, freedom please !!!! i did nothing wrong !! (Erinyes) x1

I will lead humanity.
- Brandish


Ofc, in tht chaos, someone has to take reins and then the division of powers, labors and even gov can be done. What they need is a leader as of now
- lakhan220


Sorry my Austrian genes are showing themselves.
- desin24


The problem with the one strong leader is: how do you choose him? As evident from real life there's plenty chances to mess up. If I imagine this as a real scenario it's unlikely that one person can deal with things even if it's some well known politician. I'd ideally choose a mixture of B and C, thus creating the countries as in the old world. But since C specifies it being only 1 person I'd rather have a group that can handle multiple things better, though how to choose that group would also be hard.
- GrySun



- Erinyes

4. Do you feel like volunteering for being a leader/one of the leaders?
a) Ofc, I can't leave everything in hands of others, right? (Copy Panda, lakhan220, desin24, GrySun, Gryffindor, Raven, Belserion) x7
b) Nah, I'll conform to whatever others will decide (Kiki, Juviii, revo) x3
c) other:
Yes I will be the leader and I will be paid, in gold. (Brandish) x1
neither of them, i m just ignoring other folks. :hmph (Erinyes) x1

Ofc, with me there , it is imperative they follow me, those scaredy cats :hmph
- lakhan220


Fuck yeah, not gonna leave things up to these retards.
- desin24


I'm fine with either option. I may not have experience in government-positions, but I'm assuming everyone else also doesn't. I'd prefer to be in the leading group if possible, but if I agree with the leading group enough/believe that they're good people I wouldn't mind letting them have all the work. Just the safest to take matters into your own hands.
- GrySun


being a leader is a drag, not my style. I will just watch over them.
- Kiki


Being a leader is a pain
- Juviii


Would help with anything needed, but I don't think I would make a proper leader. :sweat
- revo

5. So, it looks like you'll have a lot of free time now. How do you plan to spend it?
a) I dedicate myself entirely to my hobby (desin24, GrySun, Kiki, Erinyes, Belserion) x5
b) it's a good time to learn something new (lakhan220, Gryffindor, Raven) x3
c) I'll make some new friends with the people in the shelter (Copy Panda, revo) x2
d) I'll be laying down wondering, what will I do, when I get out of here (Juviii) x1
e) other:
I'll run a casino w/strip club. (Brandish) x1

yeah, can learn some more skills and also make frnds while i m at it because obvious, for few of them, u might need help
- lakhan220


Work out and use the radiation to become more of a beast
- desin24


A hobby is something you like to do, to the point you lose the sense of time while doing it. What better way to spend time?
- GrySun


I guess A :zomg coincidentally I have tried some new recipes before going to shelter and store them in my dimension. I will give it to people and ask them about the taste :zomg
- Kiki


in my dreams cause I'll be sleeping like a cat
- Juviii



- Erinyes

6. Being stuck on the restricked area with the others for a long time can really affect one's attitude. What do you think is the most common change in people's behaviour?
a) they're getting nervous and starts fights with others easilier than ever (Brandish, desin24, GrySun, Gryffindor, Juviii, Erinyes, Raven, revo, Belserion) x9
b) they feel depressed and don't have energy at all
c) they're bored asf and stupid ideas comes to their minds (Copy Panda, lakhan220, Kiki) x3
d) they become withdrawn and isolate themselves even more

They r bored asf and stupid ideas come to their minds , which in turn results in the internal squabble, starting fights easily
- lakhan220


conflict keeps people entertained
- desin24


Boredom is certainly gonna be there, but the most common change should be A. Most won't handle the sudden change in life well for quite some time.
- GrySun


:zomg I have experiences on this kind of thing :zomg with my friends. when people get used to each other, they make bond, they are closer, and of course they fool around together :XD
- Kiki


humans have low tolerance to other humans when spending too much time together.
- Juviii



- Erinyes

7. Finally this day has come - the lockdown is over! You can go home and come back to your usual activities. How do you feel?
a) I charged my batteries and my head is full of new ideas. I'm going to change my life for better! (Brandish, lakhan220, GrySun, Gryffindor, Kiki, Raven, revo) x7
b) I got to get back to my lifestyle and duties. I missed my normal life (Copy Panda, Belserion) x2
c) Can't I stay here forever? (desin24, Juviii) x2
d) other:
i hate humans, lets live with pinguins !! :arf (Erinyes) x1

Casino's with multiple strip clubs.
- Brandish


Yep, change for better by returning to old life , which was best :lmao
- lakhan220


I wanna continue being their godking.
- desin24


I'm not sure if I'd actually succeed in changing anything for the better, but it'd certainly feel like starting life anew, I imagine.
- GrySun


I make friends, and get to know about their superpowers. We can practice together! :spaz
- Kiki


what do you mean I have to go back to work? :oh
- Juviii



- Erinyes

Bonus: How do you 'enjoy' 2020 so far? Answer with a GIF!

Everyone x1


Copy Panda


After the recent MG, this one :XD Poor Asa-chan


Brandish



lakhan220







desin24



GrySun


Feels like time stands still in the world. Watch JoJo.


GryffindorI just take things day by day.


Kiki



Juviii



Erinyes





Raven



revo



Belserion


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd place with 36 points ex aequo
@desin24, @Raven and @revo

2nd place with 37 points
@Belserion

And the winner of 110th Sheep game with 44 points is
@GrySun

Is anyone surprised?
Congratulations!
:confetti

 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Thxs @Linali for hosting it was fun and everyone who joins :zomg And congrats @GrySun :arf ... oh wait





Oh im again at the bootom :emocat




BUT the last one is somehow the 1st


You're the very top in my eyes and the actual winner :luv :hearts

Thanks @Linali for the creative sheep. :hearts :confetti

Congrats grysun for winning
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


Sheep 111

​
1. You are forced to color all walls in your house one of the folowing colors. You pick...

A. Yellow
B. Brown
C. Pink
D. Purple

2. You're house sitting for an out of town couple. It's night and you're watching a scary movie. Suddenly you hear footsteps upstairs. As far as you know you're supposed to be alone. What do you do?

A. Call the police. Better safe than sorry.
B. Go upstairs and investigate. Maybe the couple came home early.
C. Get the hell out of there. This isn't your house or your problem.
D. Ignore it. You really want to see who the killer is in the movie.

3. After a long day at school or work, you finally return home to your appartment. But as you're about to unlock the door and make yourself comfortable on your bed or couch, you're unable to find your key. As you panic more and more while searching your bags and pocket, it is time to admit to yourself that you lost your key. The sun is also slowly starting to set. What now?

A. Knowing you would never lose it yourself, call the police and report your key was stolen in hopes of that solving the problem.
B. Even though it's night soon, you walk back the entire way and look at the places you could've dropped it. This could take several hours up to midnight and there's no guarantee you'd find it.
C. Break into your home. It will be night soon and you likely won't find it anyway. Getting inside and resting has priority, you can deal with the key situation tomorrow.
D. Call your landlord or janitor and tell them. They will unlock you the door and issue you a new key later. But replacing many locks and making new keys will be extremely expensive and you will have to pay for it all.

4. You're being thrown out of your current house/apartment, and the currently only places for you to move to are all...a bit problematic. At least you have the choice which room to pick.

A. Room A - A room without any windows, which means total darkness without the lights turned on.
B. Room B - A normal room, but located next to a train station.
C. Room C - A normal room, but on the 15th floor. And of course there's no elevator.
D. Room D - A room in the shape of a circle instead of the usual square. Have fun placing your furniture.

5. Imagine you win this sheep. Would you host the next one?

A. Yes
B. No, *insert excuse here*
C. Only with a co-host

6. Which of these classic romantic gestures do you appreciate the most from him/her?

A. Him/Her organizing a movie, concert or other event for you two to spend an evening together.
B. Receiving a love letter/poem written just for you.
C. A handmade gift.
D. Him/Her cooking you a nice meal.

7. What technology do you most anticipate?

A. Flying Cars
B. Brain Connected Devices
C. Androids
D.Space Tourism

8. You are in a horror game. The place you want to avoid the most is the

A. Abandoned Villa
B. Graveyard
C. University
D. Hospital

9. Best/prettiest alchemist from the Atelier game series? Pictures included.

A. Totori
B. Ayesha
C. Sophie
D. Ryza

10. You are approached by 4 very suspicious men, but only 1 of them is an evil murderer while the others are innocent men that just look evil. They say not to judge a book by it's cover, but in this case the cover is all you have. Who looks the most evil to you? Pictures included.

A. Risotto
B. Cioccolata
C. Polpo
D. Doppio

11. Which of these Gintama endings is your favorite?

A. Mr. Raindrop
B. Speed of Flow
C. Wonderful Days
D.
Samurai Heart
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,591
Gender
Female
Country
China
[redacted into omo] omomo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll play if @Copy Panda plays
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(oh fuck there's no on going game... meme remains)
You have to play now :heh
 
Top