Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
aaaaaaaa still iopem?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

open
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
aaaaaaaa still iopem?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

open
Yep, you still have few minutes before I start counting points :)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@kira will you play? If so, I can wait for your answers :?bunny
--- Double Post Merged, ---

All PMs in, Sheep closed! Thank you everyone for playing and I'm counting the points :vbunny
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sheep game #118
Well yes, but actually no

The results​


1. Would you like to go into space for a trip?

a) YES – you'd love to see an Earth from the distance (Kiki, CopyPanda, Juviii, lakhan220, revo, Gajeel, Belserion, kira) x8
b) NO – it's too risky. And expensive (Erinyes, Brandish, SirSamuel016, GrySun, Tatsumaki) x5

Never get interested to travel into space, when i cant even travel on Earth.
- Erinyes

I'm not sure if 'just' space would be worth it though. If I could go to the moon... Now that would be magical
- Copy Panda

Wait I've got to pay? lool no way~
- Brandish

I prefer to head to the mountains and look at the stars from there anyway :P
- SirSamuel016

Really depends on when. Right now? No, there's really nothing there that'd make me want to go. But if we have actual cities and such during my lifetime it sounds better.
- GrySun

it's too risky and I'd love to see Earth from a distance
- kira

2. You found out there's an event going on in your neighborhood – a small local tournament of the game you loved as a child. Would you like to participate?
a) YES – it's gonna feel like a journey in the childhood (Kiki, SirSamuel016, GrySun, lakhan220, revo, Tatsumaki, Gajeel, Belserion) x8
b) NO – you're probably not that good at it anymore (CopyPanda, Brandish, Juviii, kira) x4
c) OTHER:
Depends on, i do think B is likely to happen, but who cares if im good if i can have fun, but its unlikely i'd join, i dont know for sure. (Erinyes) x1

and I will oneshot all of those noobs
- Kiki

And also I'm not sure people in my current neighbourhood would be the right company for such a wholesome event
-
Copy Panda

We're talking video games? If so, there's no game I'm good enough at.
- Brandish

Why not? :nod
- SirSamuel016

better not to ruin my sweet memories after all.
- Juviii

Ofc, even if i have gotten actually way worse, it is enjoying memories of childhood
- lakhan220

No – it's gonna feel like a journey into my childhood
- kira

3. Your friend invited you for a dinner to the restaurant. After the meal they offered to pay the bill, but it turned out to be quite considerable sum. Are you ok with that?
a) YES – well, they seem ok with that anyway (Kiki, Brandish, SirSamuel016, GrySun, Tatsumaki) x5
b) NO – it's too much for one person, we should share it (Erinyes, CopyPanda, Juviii, lakhan220, revo, Gajeel, Belserion, kira) x8

well, they are the one who invited me anyway........
- Kiki


- Erinyes

Naturally
- Copy Panda

Well, I'd ask to share it, but I wouldn't push the issue. If it was Kiki, I'd make him pay anyway :teehee
- Brandish

Depends on the friend and my finances I suppose :teehee
- SirSamuel016

I'd have offered to share it in advance anyway, and if it was refused before it'd be annoying of me too keep asking.
- GrySun

Lmao, ironically this has happened to me once in my first year of graduation, just when we started the college in a new city. My friend offered to take me in one of the famous place because he had been there, but seems he mixed up days and it ended up twice than he had expected or prepared, so had shared the bill then.
- lakhan220

unless they repeat for the 3rd time that they got it then I'll let them
- kira

4. You are offered a one-year travel around the world for free. There's just one snag – the person you hate will accompany you and will surely try to ruin your vacation. Would you go anyway?
a) YES – it doesn't happen everyday to get a chance to travel for free, so it's worth to grit the teeth (Kiki, lakhan220, Gajeel, Belserion, kira) x5
b) NO – you can't spend a minute in their company and now you'll have to spend a whole year with them? Not for all the world (Erinyes, CopyPanda, Brandish, SirSamuel016, Juviii, GrySun, revo, Tatsumaki) x8

turns out, the person I hate the most is the same person I love the most. LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP!!!!! plot twist!!!!
- Kiki

Nooope never not even 1 hour with a person i cant stand. I experimented that just 1 day, no way, that's a nightmare.

- Erinyes

Travel is equal parts destination and company. Avoiding misery is only right in this case
- Copy Panda

Absolutely not. There's no way I'd go on a trip with Belserion.
- Brandish

Ain't no travelling with 'rona around no sir :XD
- SirSamuel016

nothing is worth my peace of mind.
- Juviii

Not worth it, the trips would be ruined.
- GrySun

Sure they can try ruining, but u can always ignore those types.
- lakhan220

Especially worse if it's someone who doesn't like you, talk about awkward c.c
- revo

I'm good at ignoring people :nod
- Belserion

Anne Hathaway is my most hated person btw :whistle
- kira

5. You're gonna have very important guests for dinner and you really want to prepare something special for them. You found a recipe for a perfect dish, but you never tried it before. Are you willing to challenge you cooking skills in such a crucial moment?
a) YES – it looks really delicious and is worth trying (Brandish, SirSamuel016, Juviii, lakhan220, revo, Tatsumaki, Gajeel) x7
b) NO – better make something simple, but well known (Kiki, CopyPanda, GrySun, Belserion, kira) x5
c) OTHER:
Theres no way i have VIP guests nor I'm interested in them. Important guests to me are people i cherish, would i dare to try a new recipe for them? no i ll keep it safe i think (Erinyes) x1

I messed up toasting my bread once by leaving the toaster unplugged
- Copy Panda

For syx, and for food, yes.
- Brandish

Gotta back yourself in! (and prepare a back-up just incase :P)
- SirSamuel016

There's a time and place for risky experiments, that's not one of them.
- GrySun

ofc, shld give it a try
- lakhan220

6. You go for a date to the cinema and let your crush choose the movie. Which wasn't the best idea, because they choose a genre you hate. Do you agree anyway?
a) YES – it seems they really want to see it, so you give it a chance, maybe it won't be that bad (Kiki, Erinyes, CopyPanda, Brandish, SirSamuel016, GrySun, lakhan220, revo, Tatsumaki, Gajeel, Belserion, kira) x12
b) NO – you'll try to convince them to see another movie; date should be fun for two after all (Juviii) x1

I dont mind it.
- Erinyes

I'm used to suffering through horror movies, the time to say 'no' has long since passed
- Copy Panda

sigh, revo, can't you choose better movies?
- Brandish

There's always toilet breaks if the need be :teehee
- SirSamuel016

I would tolerate a meh movie but it says that I "hate" so no, I would rather go with something else.
- Juviii

If I let her choose then I was fine with all options anyway. Otherwise option B is right, it should be fun for both so both list what they like and the choice is made from the overlapping ones.
- GrySun

Yeah, i will go along with it and next date would be right after tht movie is finished but my choice and genre she may not like :hmph
- lakhan220

if it's bad then I can just focus on my date :derp
- kira

7. Your friend loves surprises and their upcoming birthday will be a perfect occasion to make one. The problem is you have no idea, what to prepare for them. Do you think it's better to simply ask them, what is their wish?
a) YES – they won't be surprised, but at least they won't be disappointed with the present either (GrySun, Tatsumaki) x2
b) NO – you will try to figure something out yourself, even if it won't be something cool (Kiki, Erinyes, CopyPanda, Brandish, SirSamuel016, Juviii, lakhan220, revo, Gajeel, Belserion, kira) x11

detective mode on!!!!
- Kiki

its not a bad idea to ask, but when you do that, people will unlikely tell what they want.
- Erinyes

If it's a surprise it shouldn't be too hard to figure out, right?
- Copy Panda

Gotta try and be creative!
- SirSamuel016

if they love surprises than that's the best present, so I'll just have to figure out something with low chances of being hated :XD
- Juviii

Usually I ask, but only if I know that the person is not a huge fan of surprises anyway. In this question's example it's a big lover of surprises, so a surprise it shall be.
- GrySun

Would try to figure out myself or if too much pain and can't find it, will go with conventional gift card and they can get for themselves w/e they want
- lakhan220

8. Would you like to play Minority game anytime soon?
a) YES – it's fun (Kiki, CopyPanda, Brandish, Juviii, GrySun, lakhan220, revo) x7
b) NO – what if you win? (Tatsumaki) x1
c) what the heck is Minority game? (SirSamuel016, Gajeel, Belserion, kira) x4
d) OTHER:
will join it only if punishment set is a Marian set :teehee (Erinyes) x1

:nod
- Kiki

does this game still exists ? care to host it some day, Lina-chan ?
- Erinyes

I guess I could play a round or two sure
- Copy Panda

What's that again? :kappa
- SirSamuel016

yes, someone revive it!
- Juviii

It's been a while since the last one, could be fun. But I always fail in the first round.
- GrySun

I have been wanting for quite a time but noone wants to host sadly.
- lakhan220

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd place with 63 points ex aequo
@Copy Panda and @Gajeel
2nd place with 66 points
@lakhan220

And the winner of 118th Sheep game with 69 points is
@revo

:confettiCongratulations!
:confetti


Aaaand since you guys like to be punished play games so much, I guess we can dig Minority game thread out and try to revive it. Hope to see you there :vbunny
​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh whoops, I sent the wrong answer for 7, my comment shows I was gonna go B. But wouldn‘t have changed too much.
Thanks for the Sheep Lin, was a nice simple one.

I didn‘t even know @revo was still around and then she goes and wins a Sheep, nice.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
LOL. I plan, you pay :hmph

Thank you @Linali and I see you've taken on Minority Game duties too. There really is no 'win' in a Sheep game.

@revo congrats what an honour to win this game you must be proud.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Congrats for the win @revo :confetti . Those points tho, marm defo got ur message.:lmao

And thanks for the sheep @Linali . Was short, simple , sweet as well as for minority game. So long since someone hosted.

:hi
Thank you for the game @Linali! :hug
together with Panda
Hmm, do we need some kind of revolution in here like MG? Is the meme being extended from 'its a panda game' from MG to here as well?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@revo :arf

You have work to do! :spank
 
Top