Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Gomen, I forgot. I'll answer and send in a few hours.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
oh i forgot ill send jt soon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i submitted 🗣
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France

🌺 Tatsilly 🌺
answers

1. My favorite things to read online currently is dumb different universe powerscaling. 'Who would win a fight between...'
If they were to fight each other, who would win in your opinion ?

  • Saitama x6 Brandish Gryffindor GrySun AnimePigeon kira Tatsumaki​
  • Goku x4 Juviii Demonspeed CoPan SirSam​
  • Superman x1 Kiki​
  • Hulk x1 Teubier​
  • Other x2 shinobi Erinyes​
I think Savage Flames Natsu would woop all of this list though fr fr. You should try reading AAPR one of these days :hee
Certainly Saitama. Low diff all of them, but Hulk surely isn't even in the same ballpark as Goku and Superman, sad green man noises.
I am obligated to say "Goku solos".
Kouka gintama
always bet on goku
Gojo Satoru , he'll win against anyone , trust me.

2. Which anime/manga character best represent the concept of "Pure Evil" to you ?
  • Dio (JoJo) x2 GrySun shinobi
  • Mok Gyeongwoon x1 Teubier
  • Kaine (Kingdom) x1 Brandish
  • Chaos (Sailor Moon) x1 Juviii
  • Tenzen (Basilisk) x1 Demonspeed
  • Morena Prudo x1 AnimePigeon
  • Johan Liebert (Monster) x1 Erinyes
  • Maria (Umineko) x1 CoPan
  • Griffith (Berserk) x1 SirSam
  • Innocent Zero (Mashle) x1 kira
  • Junko Enoshima x1 Kiki
  • Muzan (KNY) x1 Tatsumaki
  • Other x1 Gryffindor
Kaine (Kingdom) spreading her legs is pure evil
Chaos from Sailor Moon, the origin of all evil.
So many, you have your usuals like that trash teacher from Erased, Shou Tucker, Bondrewd, Griffith, etc. At the moment I can't think of one that encompasses all those evil traits-the ultimate evil so to speak, so I'll be undecided for this one.

Undecided.
Hmmmm good question. There's the classic Johan Liebert answer, but he kind of was traumatized. Then I considered Kanki from Kingdom, guy is absolute scum. He has some little bit of sad backstory but even before any sadness he was a different kinda guy. But even he has some amount of humanity, albeit very selectively enforced.

But Dio from JoJo... He is pure evil. As Speedwagon best puts it: "Dio is PURE EVIL, right down to his very bones! Is he a victim of circumstance, you're wondering? Not on your life! He's been evil since he drew his first breath!"

So my answer: Dio
Dio Brando , he's evil, but hot, but evil, but hot ~

3. In fiction, which of the following tropes annoy you the most :
  • Falling in love at first sight x1 Juviii​
  • The Trinity syndrome / Fridging x4 Gryffindor shinobi SirSam Tatsumaki​
  • "it was all a dream" x1 Demonspeed​
  • the back to back misunderstandings which leads to forced conflicts x3 GrySun CoPan Kiki​
  • "I have a traumatic past so it justifies my shitty behavior" x4 Teubier Brandish AnimePigeon kira​
  • Other x1 Erinyes​
Misunderstandings that plague most of the trash shoujo or smut I read hurt a lot but there really ain't anything worse than "trauma" being the excuse machine that propels characters like Jellal into existence. This legohead is a sorry receiver like Crabtree, crabbing his way into simp fandoms by way of emo childhood.
I don't get why we have to buy ships that just magically happen and have no apparent reason before or after.
Love just happens, though annoying if they overfocus a character on it. I've actually not stumbled across "it was all a dream" in an eternity, surely this fell off? I like when you can at least tell why someone has shitty behavior. Shamspeare from Ace Attorney is both stupid and evil and a psycho too probably, but I still feel bad/understand how he became the way he is due to the characterization. Not justified, but understandable.
Fridging can be annoying but I often see it done right. And when it isnt, it is so bad it goes back to being good/funny.

So I'll pick the misunderstandings. Like come on, often it feels like they wanted the conflict but had absolutely no idea how to make it happen. Is it really that hard to write it, that they sometimes resort to a string of misunderstandings?
The third one. Can work sometimes I guess but if I get invested and it turned out that all of this was a dream...
All of them
unskilled writing
The Trinity syndrome (This one is particularly annoying and cringe! As we're now playing the Kingdom MG Kaine comes to mind, the "Riboku-sama" cheerleader! )

Let's get back to reality.
4. What's your MBTI ?
(do the quiz again if you have to !)
  • INTJ x2 Teubier Brandish
  • ISFP x2 Juviii kira
  • INTP x2 GrySun Demonspeed
  • ENTP x2 AnimePigeon shinobi
  • ENTJ x1 CoPan
  • INFP x2 SirSam Tatsumaki
  • INFJ x1 Kiki
  • N/A x2 Gryffindor Erinyes
I simped to chat gpt recently so it knows my stats, thinks I'm INTJ.
ISFP? Sometimes it changes to INTP though.
I did the quiz but it wants me to sign up to get results and I ain't doing that(so whatever type aligns with that)?

N/A
I dont wanna, I hate these dumb tests :arf

Ughhhhhh fiiine, I will quickly rush one of these tests.

Logician
INTP-T

..is what I got.
ENTJ with minimal E

5. How far are you in your resolutions for 2026 ?
  • I didn't make resolutions, because I never follow through with them x6 Teubier Juviii GrySun AnimePigeon Erinyes Kiki​
  • I'm done with everything, I was motivated x2 Brandish shinobi​
  • I'm not done, I'm taking my time, I still have 7 months to go after all x4 Demonspeed CoPan SirSam Tatsumaki​
  • I haven't started. At all. But I still have 7 months, I'll be fine​
  • Other x2 Gryffindor kira​
I did watch Takagi S3 due to Erin's persistence so I'm over-achieving this year in terms of goals.
Not necessarily resolutions, just general goals irrespective of the calendar year-trending upwards thankfully.
Not necessarily because I dont follow through but more that I never got into this culture or fad or whatever of making new year resolutions. I'm more like "oh a new year, alright, gotta be careful when filling forms to not write the old year"
69 light years away

6. You know what's nice about resolutions and hobbies ? You can choose them freely. For example my favorite hobby is to NOT go cave diving.
What sounds like the worst cave / cave passage to get stuck into :

  • Colostomy crawl x4 Teubier Juviii Gryffindor SirSam​
  • Cow Arse Worms x4 Brandish AnimePigeon CoPan kira​
  • Wotacunt Passage x1 Demonspeed​
  • Paracetam 'ole​
  • Green and Smelly Passage x4 GrySun shinobi Kiki Tatsumaki​
  • Other x1 Erinyes​
This question and these options are some kind of sex fantasy from SirSam. In Sam fashion we could go with the cunt, tho he'd be tempted by a colostomy crawl too. Fuck it, he liked ass we'll go with that.
Cow arse being very close. We all came from wotacunt anyway.
These names tho lol.
The others could just be unfortunately named, or by how they look. Cant doubt much the smelly in "green and smelly" though..
me when im happy married with 3 kids and a cat:

7. Did you know that if all of humanity fought each other, you would only need to fight 33 people to be the last one standing ? Your most likely opponent in the first round: a 30-year-old Indian woman (according to a guy on TikTok, I did not make the research to confirm this).
How far do you think you could make it ? (No weapons allowed)

  • Not past round one. You don't think you'd be strong enough to beat that Indian woman x2 Brandish Tatsumaki​
  • Not past round one. With your luck you'll end up against a boxer right away instead x2 GrySun Kiki​
  • Maybe 5 to 10 rounds. With your luck you might only have to fight babies and old people at first. x4 Teubier Demonspeed AnimePigeon kira​
  • Maybe 20 rounds. You're fit and know good self-defense techniques. x2 shinobi SirSam​
  • All the way to the 33rd round. You'll be the last one standing. Trust. x2 Gryffindor CoPan​
  • Other : x2 Juviii Erinyes​
Decent chance a 30 year old Indian lady could submit me using techniques.
I suppose I cannot defeat an indian woman but I might defeat an indian guy. With some lies and deception learnt from several MGs, sharp nails and dirty tricks I might be able to defeat a few people but I doubt I will be the last one standing.
Put that prediction down on Kalshi-we'll split the earnings.
I dont do so well in this luck business.
I wouldnt fight, i might dace instead :teehee
im beating 30+ toddlers
( this is so gore :nomoar )
(I'm a ninja after all ~)
Maybe 20 rounds | I reckon I could go further but I do think I could pull 20 off

8. Have you heard of / watched Pluribus : It is a post-apocalyptic science fiction TV series. It follows a novelist, Carol, who finds herself isolated after an alien virus transforms the rest of humanity into a peaceful and content hive mind (=unified consciousness) , which nevertheless seeks to assimilate her and other immune individuals.
With this said, how does the concept of a humanity hive mind sound to you ?

  • Like something great. Wars, crimes, discrimination, loneliness, and violence altogether would disappear forever. Resources would be perfectly shared between everyone. x4 GrySun shinobi Kiki Tatsumaki​
  • Like a nightmare. Constant identity crisis, originality and creativity decline, no more private thoughts and emotions. Freedom becomes ambiguous. x7 Teubier Brandish Juviii Demonspeed Erinyes CoPan SirSam​
  • Other x3 Gryffindor AnimePigeon kira​
This is quite the conundrum. Can’t say that my choice is a 100%, more of a 50,01%.
Yes I like being a fanboy too much to want to assimilate.
I can be like Carol, immune and keep my individuality while all the others become a hive. Seemingly according to the synopsis, the hive accommodates the wishes of the unaffected so....time to exploit and become King-shape the world to my liking. My first order of business, doing something about grown adults always coughing in public but never covering up. Just cough into the person in front of you, next to you, etc. Not anymore!!
Never heard of it. While I dont like loss of freedom or whatever, humanity will just ruin itself at this rate so you go with the lesser of two bads.
Hive Mind Sounds like a Collected Consciousness & that everyone has some sort of unknown Psionic & Telepathical Connection, Bond & Understanding that's not explored or noticed unless you form a deep bond.
There's no such thing as everyone in a hivemind. There's one. Is this show good?
idk.. probably won't happen. If it does then just move along
Sounds great, until I realize I can't even think in peace?

9. Would you rather :
  • Live in a world where everyone can read each other’s thoughts for 10 seconds every day at random x1 Brandish​
  • Live in a world where pain doesn’t exist, but neither does pleasure​
  • Live in a world where you can relive any moment once, but only as an observer x6 Gryffindor shinobi SirSam kira Kiki Tatsumaki​
  • Live in a world where death is impossible, but aging still happens​
  • Live in a world where every decision instantly reveals the outcome of the option you didn’t choose x7 Teubier Juviii GrySun Demonspeed AnimePigeon Erinyes CoPan​
Sign me and all the libra gang to this one.
Great for decision paralysis, and easier to learn for next decisions if you get this much data with your choices.
Reliving once is kinda bad? Can semi-relive in your memories all the time, just not so reliable or detailed. The pain one I would probably pick if I was in some sort of physical or mental pain, but I am not so I only lose out there. That sounds like the worst kind of immortality, eventually you cant even think anymore. Immortal alzheimer... The thoughts reading one seems too random and too short to be of any use and could cause a mess socially overall.
Mostly because the others suck worse
Live in a world where you can relive any moment once, but only as an observer (can already do this more than once with our memory/imagination while the other options seem boring or unnecessary trouble to the mind)

10. Do you believe in the burnt toast theory ? “Small inconveniences are life redirecting you away from something worse.”
  • Yes x4 Brandish Erinyes CoPan Tatsumaki​
  • No x9 Teubier Juviii Gryffindor GrySun Demonspeed AnimePigeon shinobi SirSam Kiki​
  • Other x1 kira​
I'm thinking more people choose No.
Maybe, but only it could make you more cautious. The other day an iron almost fell on my head, I was extra careful rest of the day
Yesno
(sometimes?)

11. If you could enter the library that holds all the answers to all the secrets of the world, what is the first thing you would search the answer of ?
  • The answer to that one conspiracy theory you kinda believe in x2 Gryffindor SirSam​
  • The answer to that one murder/disappearance case you've been obsessing over x3 Brandish AnimePigeon Kiki​
  • Are we alone in the universe ?​
  • What happens after death ? x3 Teubier Juviii Tatsumaki​
  • Other : x6 GrySun Demonspeed shinobi Erinyes CoPan kira​
2pac's killer.
This one might end up being disappointing but who knows. The universe one is interesting too.
I need to know if Tyree had illegal substances plastered on his helmet.
What happened to that money/item I lost? How did I lose it, where is it right now...
Other: Not sure what exactly but something I can use to make my life better.
The answer to that one murder/disappearance case you've been obsessing over (Specifically the Full Unfiltered Story of D.B. Cooper)
Other : What is the one piece
Give me HxH spoilers
11. How long is shinobi's nose now and how much it grows per year? 👺
Why haven't Asako and Juviii started the next Interview game yet? And what happened to the next WWWR game Kakoha was supposed to host?

Bonus : What is that one movie/book you wish you could forget so you could watch it/read it again for the first time ?

City Hunter the movie, with Jackie Chan. Teubier
Bad boy Bubby Brandish
The Iliad Gryffindor
Detective Conan: Black Iron Submarine GrySun
HxH Demonspeed
Howl’s moving Castle shinobi
Umineko CoPan
Berserk SirSam
A lot like love kira
faith in angels and secrets of angels and djinns Kiki
Natural and resources economics (iykyk) Tatsumaki

None, each movie or book hits different in different phases of your life and that is part of the experience.
I'd like to say LotR but being young was a big part of why it was all so magical and amazing. I'd have a hard time picking if games were pickable but I'm not very into movies..

Lets just say Detective Conan: Black Iron Submarine. I really really liked that movie, so would be pretty cool seeing it again anew. Not very old though, still remember it semi freshly. I probably forgot some better one.

Oh I'd love to rewatch Prison Break but the first time, but tv series aren't pickable.
12. aaaaaaaaa so hard to decide between my fave romcoms... let's just say A Lot Like Love since it's what I can remember right now
And the silliest is....
🥁
🥁
🥁
🥇GrySun 51 +1 🏆


~ CONGRATS ~ 🎉

🥈AnimePigeon 49
🥉Teubier 48 +1
🏅Demonspeed 46 +1
Juviii 46
SirSam 45 +1
shinobi 43 +1
CoPan 43 +1
Gryffindor 41 +1
Kiki 40 +1
Tatsumaki 40 +1
kira 39 +1
Erinyes 39
Brandish 36 +1


Am never doing this again

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Did AP already catch up? What's Morena doing on his list :lmao INTJ Bran and Teubier? Really?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Congrats @GrySun
It might have been all the curses we put on you during Teubier's prank...

I knew Panda had a J in there.
Gryff I'm gonna cough on you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also not even that can know the extension of shino's nose. That is a miracle in itself.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,441
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lovely and tough sheep @Tatsumaki Thank you very much. You did great. :hee

Nice to know (almost) everyone’s MBTI. @Brandish μ my fellow architect :hi

Congratulations to @GrySun. New winner, new kind of sheep, looking forward to it. :verily
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,441
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is there such a thing as a dysfunctional ChatGPT? 🤔
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I asked chatgpt mine and not only it got it at first try but their 3 runner ups were my moon, ascendant and MC...

Claude gave me scorpio. But close enough.
 
Last edited:
Top