Games The Steam Thread

Amida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sweeeet. But yea...we should start a Mangahelpers Steam group if you guys haven't done that yet. So we could announce all nighters or set up other events. That would be awesome.
 

Amida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awesome ^_^ though there seems to be only about 4 of us on this site...hahaha. That play Steam.
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Nope, there's already plenty of guys ;3 Not everyone posted here (like Sai, ibra, dessie...)..you'll see :]
 

Amida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ohhh, ok ok awesome. Just joined up ^_^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Woho, I joined. Now we (you) can make events and stuff, tournaments \o/


Kicking Blai's ass since 2009.

....


-_-;

I had lag.
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But I had all my graph settings to maximum and that wasn't a smart move T__T


Oh, and I have a guest pass for tf2, if anyone wants? o/
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ok, I'm now going to bring something constructive to this thread..

*reads agris post*


......


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

/end
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
To all my idler friends,

We've been flagged and lost the items. And everyone who didnt idle now has a halo. Shooosh. -_-
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Wait..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT.......... O.O

:wtf

I'm so sorry for not playing with you <3333
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hurrah a TF2 team!! Just got the game, so far the only class I'm proficient with is the Demo man.

Also does anyone know if RE5 will come out on Steam? SF4 did, but RE5 not listed in their in the upcoming releases section
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
yay, another tf2 player! We need to get everyone together on a private server for a game someday!!

No, I don't know, but I wouldn't mind that :vbunny
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yay, I'm getting into TF2 a lot more, I don't get my ass kicked all the time anymore :):)

Pyros are the best
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nice, oh don't worry. The other players *cough* suck *cough* :d

Nah, pyros are cowards. Snipers with the bow is the way to go!
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
"Pyros are cowards", says the sniper. How amusing ¬¬
It could be worse. You could be a spy. ¬¬
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But even tho I'm a sniper I'm not hiding somewhere then waiting to set them on fire *cough cough*. I am out on the fields, throwing that jar at people and using my machete sometimes.

I know that's not how I'm supposed to play but it's more of a challenge. Staying far back and hitting people is frigging easymod and not fun.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I was bullied into getting TF2 yesterday, and its just lubbly <3
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But even tho I'm a sniper I'm not hiding somewhere then waiting to set them on fire *cough cough*. I am out on the fields, throwing that jar at people and using my machete sometimes.

I know that's not how I'm supposed to play but it's more of a challenge. Staying far back and hitting people is frigging easymod and not fun.
lol only n00bs hide somewhere, manly pyros go head first into the fire (pun intended). Besides Pyros are juggernauts in close quarters, and they're surprising good defense in CTF
 
Top