TV The Television Show Thread

ijoit3k

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

hey, i mean come on, i'm from malaysia..just download torrent files or use ares to find heroes..already up to 11 episode now.. u have the internet..its where u can get anything in it..
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Hey, I'm sorry if I've offended you. I just can't be bothered with Bittorrent stuff, I guess I'll wait for next year.

Back on topic: Anybody else watch Little Britain?
 

ijoit3k

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

hey, no worry, i get the idea..u did not offend me though, i just wanna share something that can be share..

back on topic, little britain, i saw it once, and i thing its a really good comedy that can make me laugh..
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

I love Heroes =3 I watched it every week. Well, unless I had a hockey game or something >.>

I've gotten hooked on scrubs lately. They began showing back-to-back epsiodes of the older seasons recently on Comedy Central here in USA, and it's hilarious XD Tonight's the first time I've missed it in the last few weeks. That janitor's so funny xD And I love Turk and JD. They're so funny.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

I haven't watched heroes, only download the comics. and i dont know when it will be aired here, hopefully soon.

I love scrubs, and the janitor guy is just awesome. At first, i thought scrubs is gonna be "ally mcbeal-ish" with that imagination thing. but i personally like it waay more than ally mcbeal, no offense to ally mcbeal's fans here.
 

blasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
214
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Yes Scrubs is awesome I'm a big fan of it and been watching it for awhile now. Loving the new season but it might be the last one since Zach Braff said this will be his final season :( Dr. Cox and Turk are my favorite characters.
 

ssjohn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2006
Messages
599
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Back on topic: Anybody else watch Little Britain?
No :( i have heard of it but i dont whatch it >.< the only Brittish show's i whatch are Doctor who (and hopefully Tourch wood soon >_____>)

Kidnaped end's this week ^^ if you saw the start just head on over to nbc.com and whatch the series final you havent missed much >.<

Scrubs rocks ^^ and with what you just said i think i figured something out >.<

IF YOU READ THE SPOILER DO NOT KILL ME!!! IT MAY BE SOMETHING HUGE >__<

I read over @ Eonline.com that someone was going to die this season but they wouldnt say who and with Zach saying it will be his final season wouldn't that work to kill him off? pull a O.C. ? :P
 

ijoit3k

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I haven't watched heroes, only download the comics. and i dont know when it will be aired here, hopefully soon.
ichimaru gin, can u tell me where do u download the comics? i have watch the series show where i download at isohunt bittorent up to 11 episode, but i do want to read the comics too..

does anyone watch Densha Otoko? (Train Man)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

ijoit3k said:
ichimaru gin, can u tell me where do u download the comics? i have watch the series show where i download at isohunt bittorent up to 11 episode, but i do want to read the comics too..

does anyone watch Densha Otoko? (Train Man)
Well, i got the link in a forum. If I may direct your attention to here, you might find the link to that forum. :D
 

ijoit3k

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Well, i got the link in a forum. If I may direct your attention to here, you might find the link to that forum. :D
thank you very much..
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Television Show Thread!

ijoit3k said:
does anyone watch Densha Otoko? (Train Man)
My mom watched it :p I forgot about us having Densha Otoko until you mentioned it. I will watch it... eventually.
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: The Television Show Thread!

ijoit3k said:
ichimaru gin, can u tell me where do u download the comics? i have watch the series show where i download at isohunt bittorent up to 11 episode, but i do want to read the comics too..
you can find them on the nbc-homepage

www.nbc.com/heroes/novels
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

White Rabbit said:
you can find them on the nbc-homepage

www.nbc.com/heroes/novels
The comics are cool...only about a month till it goes on. I really cant wait. Best series for me at the moment =)
 

Seiken

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Ah, Heroes. Such a great show. Makes me wonder why no Norwegian TV channels has bought the rights yet,
considering the massive success of LOST and Desperate Housewives. :s
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Alex-san said:
Ah, Heroes. Such a great show. Makes me wonder why no Norwegian TV channels has bought the rights yet,
considering the massive success of LOST and Desperate Housewives. :s
I guess they will licence it after the first season...at least from the potential it has. For it even surpassed Lost at the moment because Lost going the wrong way....season 3 was until now really bad and boring =|
 

blasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
214
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Yes Heroes has been good so far was a little bit slow in the beginning but coming along nicely. For me the best new show is "Dexter" and Michael C. Hall does a great job with the role but don't know if you all watched it yet might be too dark and bloody for people that can't handle it.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

blasta said:
Yes Heroes has been good so far was a little bit slow in the beginning but coming along nicely. For me the best new show is "Dexter" and Michael C. Hall does a great job with the role but don't know if you all watched it yet might be too dark and bloody for people that can't handle it.
Whats it about ? I know the name but havent read something about it yet ^^
 

blasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
214
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Based on Jeff Lindsay's novel "Darkly Dreaming Dexter," this crime thriller follows Dexter Morgan. Dexter is a successful forensics blood spatter expert, but lurking just beneath his charismatic personality is a terrible truth. Dexter has corralled his innate homicidal urges into a closely guarded second career: He hunts down and brutally murders those vicious criminals who have managed to avoid the clutches of the law.

"Dexter is a forensic expert in blood patterns who works with the Miami Police Department. He is also a serial killer, who kills people that the police can't bring to justice. He has to hide his double life from his sister, his girlfriend and his co-workers. He is intrigued by a killer who has found a way to kill girls without leaving blood behind."

I started watching this show since it premiered on Showtime the first day and have been watching this dark but great show ever since. Dexter is a great and unique character and Michael C. Hall really does a great job with the role. Dexter can be twisted and creepy but you still find yourself rooting for him.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Well my problem is that I dont live in the stats. So I have to download evey episode. Therefor is harder to pick up new interesting series...I just started watch heroes because I read a interesting preview and the first episode was great too =). I might download it if I find a bit more time.
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: The Television Show Thread!

dexter is great... but michael c. hall has to watch out that he won't become bounded to roles where he has to play a coroner/mortician.
:p


heroes has already been licensed in germany... i wonder when it'll be aired.
 
Top