TV The Television Show Thread

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

DesiSkull said:
i liked grey's anatomy and house.. but they conflicted with other shows i watch before these two started to air.. so whenever i got the time to watch.. i did.. they are both good show.. and just like u like medical shows.. i was really into Law and Order, NYPD blue.. and etc.. i really liked them.. but now i sort of stopped..
Yeah, I love cop shows. My favorites are the regular Law & Order and Nash Bridges XD I recently got into that newer show Saved, too (Paramedic/EMT show)
 

Fetch Fox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Television Show Thread!

LadyHatake said:
Yeah, I love cop shows. My favorites are the regular Law & Order and Nash Bridges XD I recently got into that newer show Saved, too (Paramedic/EMT show)
Havn't see that new one. But what about the Shield? That's a great police show. Atleest in my eyes.
I myself currently watch House, some Sopranos, C.S.I, Monk (a genius and funny series) and some more... Though I really don't watch that much TV anymore, exept for these shows :)
Oh and I've seen some of Grace Anatomy, but it's not really my kind of TV genre..
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Fetch Fox said:
Havn't see that new one. But what about the Shield? That's a great police show. Atleest in my eyes.
I myself currently watch House, some Sopranos, C.S.I, Monk (a genius and funny series) and some more... Though I really don't watch that much TV anymore, exept for these shows :)
Oh and I've seen some of Grace Anatomy, but it's not really my kind of TV genre..
Nah, I haven't seen the shield, but I love house and CSI, preferably the Las Vegas one. I watch it alot, especially reruns of it. Ever heard of NCIS? It's kinda like CSI, but a bit more action and it's Navy, rather than civilian. I love it ^^
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

LadyHatake said:
Nah, I haven't seen the shield, but I love house and CSI, preferably the Las Vegas one. I watch it alot, especially reruns of it. Ever heard of NCIS? It's kinda like CSI, but a bit more action and it's Navy, rather than civilian. I love it ^^
Haha yeah I live NCIS too =) cool series !
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

des said:
Haha yeah I live NCIS too =) cool series !
I love it ^^ I just hated when they
killed off Kate! >:(

Made me mad. I love Abby, though. She's so darn cool :XD
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

LadyHatake said:
I love it ^^ I just hated when they
killed off Kate! >:(

Made me mad. I love Abby, though. She's so darn cool :XD
Yeah Abby is teh rocks...will I like gothic stuff ( my friends like that too) so its quite funny ^^ and yeah dont watch it regulary and i was just WTF when i saw what you said in your spoiler...so stupid =(
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

des said:
Yeah Abby is teh rocks...will I like gothic stuff ( my friends like that too) so its quite funny ^^ and yeah dont watch it regulary and i was just WTF when i saw what you said in your spoiler...so stupid =(
Yeah, it was the last episode of season 1. Last second of the show, too! made me so angry! Her replacement is a ball-buster though, and no where as cool as Kate.

I love Abby. She sleeps in a coffin and I love how Gibbs is like a father to her. They have such a great chemistry on-screen, Gibbs is like this protector to her.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Season 1, you sure? Isnt it more like season 2 or 3 ? I think the german dub will start with season 3 or 4 too i am not sure xDDD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Television Show Thread!

anyone seen Rome? ive seen the first 3 episodes and its really good. if you get a chance i advice you to watch it
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

des said:
Season 1, you sure? Isnt it more like season 2 or 3 ? I think the german dub will start with season 3 or 4 too i am not sure xDDD
Um. Maybe it was season 2. I don't remember XD I just know that it's been a little while since it happened.
BoffenJL said:
anyone seen Rome? ive seen the first 3 episodes and its really good. if you get a chance i advice you to watch it
My friend watches it, and I think I saw an episode, but I'm not sure. What channel does it come on? HBO?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Television Show Thread!

LadyHatake said:
My friend watches it, and I think I saw an episode, but I'm not sure. What channel does it come on? HBO?
uhm i live in sweden so i have no clue :p... here its on channel 5 i think. doesnt help you much though.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

BoffenJL said:
uhm i live in sweden so i have no clue :p... here its on channel 5 i think. doesnt help you much though.
Guess not XD
 

Xenos

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
TV SHOWS -=]?[=- What do you watch?

So spill your TV guts here :)

Me I got 3.3 terra's worth of stuff. Probably wached everything out there to date :P

ATM

1. House
2. Stargates
3. Shield
4. Mythbusters
5. Top Gear
6. Simpsons
7. Family Guy
8. American Dad
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: TV SHOWS -=]?[=- What do you watch?

I watched a bit of house and the stargates, but never really was a fan, just likes mysteries and intrigue, which makes a fan of CSI, all three of them, vegas,NY,Miami.

I like the simpsons it makes me laugh like an idiot, but I think its too much negative fun and shouldnt be shown to people under 15 or 16, yeah.

I also saw the family guy movie, that was hilarious, but I stick with my believes about not showing this stuff to youngins too.
thats it I guess.
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: The Television Show Thread!

i dont watch a lot fo tv but i like i few tv's shows like
Simpsons
Family Guy
South Park
David Chappelle
Mind of Mencia
those are really funny programs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

I've gotten back into ER lately. I watched it for such a long time, but about 2 years ago I stopped, mostly because I didn't have time to watch it anymore and then I kind of forgot about it. But the other night, it came on and there was a major spoiler in the very first minute when they showed scenes from the last episode :crying So I'll probably go back to watching it, even though I don't know most of the characters, because they're all new ><
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: The Television Show Thread!

ohh i forgot to mention that i like "The Sopranos" a lot very good serie
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Television Show Thread!

LadyHatake said:
I've gotten back into ER lately. I watched it for such a long time, but about 2 years ago I stopped, mostly because I didn't have time to watch it anymore and then I kind of forgot about it. But the other night, it came on and there was a major spoiler in the very first minute when they showed scenes from the last episode :crying So I'll probably go back to watching it, even though I don't know most of the characters, because they're all new ><
ahh i stopped about a season ago. its really good show. but due to lack of time and me being more interested in anime and stuff. i stopped watching it.
 

bebekhappy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

ummmm...does anyone here wahtched "JOEY".... it taken from Joey Tribbiani's character from FRIENDS it kinda funn, still FRIEND-ish but with whole different set^^
and i also watch Prison Break (i'm still wait friends of my friends downloaded it more coz it hasn't come to local TV yet).
and i used to watch Ally Mc Beal..West Wing and CSI Miamy ^^
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Is anyone else watching Heroes? It's a new show on NBC (United States) where a group of individuals gain superpowers and through strange events meet up to eventually stop a huge explosion from happening in Manhattan.

It's up to episode 2 atm, they're both online, so if you don't get it where you live, I suggest you download both and not read spoilers or anything since the show is like a million times better if you just watch it without knowing what will happen next (similar to lost).

Another new show worth checking out is Jericho, it's a "what if.." show that shows what would happen if there was a nuclear attack on the US from the viewpoint of survivors in Kansas.. I think it's done really well.

Shows I'm watching: Boston Legal, Stargate, Scrubs, Lost, CSI: Miami, Jericho and of course Heroes.
 
Top