TV The Television Show Thread

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

White Rabbit said:
heroes has already been licensed in germany... i wonder when it'll be aired.
WTF really?i guess pro7 got the licence xD
 

tonitonton

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Television Show Thread!

scrubs rule!
enuf sed :p
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Recently I was only watching Lost, thats all. But my favourite were Smallvile xD I really like special effects and the way of young Clark Kent ^^ Thats all ;p
 

ssjohn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2006
Messages
599
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

YAY the spring tv season has begun ^__^

Wildfire - Pysch - monk - a few others are back with new eps :) ^__^

*dances*
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Anyone here see Dexter on showtime? That show was one of the gems of the last season and i recommend downloading it now that it is done. Its twelve episodes, each about an hour long. It is gory because the main character is basically a serial killer who is also a forensics officer (dont worry, im not spoiling anything). Seriously though, there is alot of blood and maiming and other good stuff. Anyways, if you are into that kind of show (well, go see Nip/Tuck also but that is another point) go run and watch that one. Anyways, can anyone recommend me a good new show that is like Dexter or a good thriller or something like that. Some of my favorite shows are Heroes (another show that EVERYONE needs to see, especially the comic fans here), Nip/Tuck, Entourage, and Rescue Me.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

This may be a little late, but why not. :D
A good news for those in South East Asia with a cable subscription who haven't watch HEROES. Star World will be airing the NBC hit show starting January 31st. That is all, now go back to what you're doing :D
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Aww man! Our cable operator doesn't have Star World anymore. I want to switch. Thanks for the info, ichi.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

You're welcome Ayah. :D
After reading the comics and reading what everyone's been saying about heroes, i really dont wanna miss this series. :D
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: The Television Show Thread!

You can always download. Both legally and piratey, it's on i-tunes.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Television Show Thread!

But I like watching it on the TV too :wtf Yeah, I know about downloading and I was thinking of doing it before for Heroes.
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Heroes is soo worth watching on the tv but you need to download it and catch up. You are 11 episodes behind! lol. Seriously though heroes kicks to much ass to put it to the side.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The Television Show Thread!

uhhh.. Am I the only person who have never heard of heroes? o.O I feel like I've been living in a cave..T.T I've heard of the others like LOST, The house, prison break etc but never watch them.. So wads Heroes about? Is it really good? I have cable but I don't watch much TV except Starworld <-- (Starmovies, not Starworld but I do have that on my cable too) and HBO channel

I used to watch Gilmore Girls and then they stop airing it here
I also loved Dead like me but again, they stop airing it here..
so no more TV for me

Have anyone watch Dead like me?
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Straight from the official website:

From creator/writer Tim Kring (NBC's "Crossing Jordan") comes "Heroes," an epic drama that chronicles the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities.

As a total eclipse casts its shadow across the globe, a genetics professor (Sendhil Ramamurthy, "Blind Guy Driving") in India is led by father's disappearance to uncover a secret theory -- there are people with super powers living among us. A young dreamer (Milo Ventimiglia, "Gilmore Girls") tries to convince his politician brother (Adrian Pasdar, "Judging Amy") that he can fly. A high school cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere, "Ice Princess") learns that she is totally indestructible. A Las Vegas stripper (Ali Larter, "Final Destination"), struggling to make ends meet to support her young son (Noah Gray-Cabey, "My Wife & Kids"), discovers that her mirror image has a secret. A fugitive from justice (Leonard Roberts, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") continues to baffle authorities who twice have been unable to contain him. A gifted artist (Santiago Cabrera, "Empire"), whose drug addiction is destroying his life and relationship with his girlfriend (Tawny Cypress, NBC's "Third Watch"), can paint the future. A down-on-his-luck Los Angeles beat cop (Greg Grunberg, "Alias") can hear people's thoughts, which puts him on the trail of an elusive serial killer. In Japan, a young man (Masi Oka, NBC's "Scrubs") develops a way to stop time through sheer will power. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world…

Joining Kring as executive producer are Dennis Hammer (NBC's "Crossing Jordan") and Allan Arkush (NBC's "Crossing Jordan"). David Semel ("House") executive-produced and directed the pilot. The drama is produced by NBC Universal Television Studio.
Anything else than that would be spoilerish, I think. Since you have Star World, you would be able to see it for yourself on the 31st.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Ah okies, maybe I shall give it a try.. it sounds interesting.. ^^
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Television Show Thread!

I watch the best show on tv. The Shield!

I also enjoy the Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, of course almost anything sports, and that's about it really.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

The Shield rocks! Brian BendisMichael Chicklis is one badass you dont wanna mess with on that show. :D

I'm also re-watching Samurai Jack. :D
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Ayah said:
Straight from the official website:

Anything else than that would be spoilerish, I think. Since you have Star World, you would be able to see it for yourself on the 31st.
Wow, it really is interesting. I thought that Heroes is about some Romans in early ages, but it is of super heores. I must see it, no other way xDxD
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Gee, I'm going to HAVE to watch Heroes when it comes to TV... because of all the positive comments posted here. Thanks to everyone! :D

YAY! Supernatural season 2 starts this Monday. :tem
 
Top