TV The Television Show Thread

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The Television Show Thread!

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Yes, i saw it last night (finally). Teleportation FTW!!!
I see you're a Hiro fan in the making.. :p
Well, so far I liked the vision artist ^^ his art looks like a page from a comic book.. I hope more characters will be introduced soon!! And I wonder what the boy's power is..
 

CheckMate

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

24!!
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

I just thought Heroes was AWESOME! Guh, I saw it last night (on TV) and by the end of the ep, I just loved every aspect of the show. Oh, yeah, Hiro is awesome. (Plus I like that indestructible girl too). :D
 

ijoit3k

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Azurel said:
And I wonder what the boy's power is..
The boy power is to be able to synchronize with electronic device by touching it..e.g, phone, ATM machine, computer stuff and etc..last time he use his power is to withdraw money at the ATM machine without using a card..he can be a great hackers..
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Azurel said:
I see you're a Hiro fan in the making.. :p
Well, so far I liked the vision artist ^^ his art looks like a page from a comic book.. I hope more characters will be introduced soon!! And I wonder what the boy's power is..
I read the comics before I watched Heroes, so i'm already a Hiro fan. :D
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

ijoit3k said:
The boy power is to be able to synchronize with electronic device by touching it..e.g, phone, ATM machine, computer stuff and etc..last time he use his power is to withdraw money at the ATM machine without using a card..he can be a great hackers..
Yea and its cool that they trait is passed down from parent to child, like "the cheerleader" her mom can control fire, thats cool.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Television Show Thread!

heroes is the best show on the market right now imho. cause the biggest annoyance to me with all the superhero movies and comics out there is that they always put on some weird tight outfit and then fight crime... a real person wouldnt respond to something as extraordinary as superpowers like that. they would most probably NOT know what to do and hide it and just try to be normal.

thats why i really love heroes, its more realistic like that. people are people even though they are heroes :D
(and thats why i love the movie unbreakable too)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

I unfortunately missed Heroes on Monday night. I need to go download it somewhere. I was watching a movie based off of a smutty romance novel by my favorite author XD

The thing I like most about Heroes though is that the characters aren't just superheroes that save everyone, they have everyday problems on top of it, and it makes them seem more human. Too often superheroes simply save the world and have perfect lives.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Television Show Thread!

LadyHatake said:
The thing I like most about Heroes though is that the characters aren't just superheroes that save everyone, they have everyday problems on top of it, and it makes them seem more human. Too often superheroes simply save the world and have perfect lives.
that was exactly the point i was trying to make... i just had trouble expressing myself(as usual :D)
 

ijoit3k

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

qwan3356 said:
Yea and its cool that they trait is passed down from parent to child, like "the cheerleader" her mom can control fire, thats cool.
yes, and u must be surprised when u know who's the cheerleader father..however i am not going to spoil anything here again cause its unfair to the person who haven't watch it yet
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

ijoit3k said:
yes, and u must be surprised when u know who's the cheerleader father..however i am not going to spoil anything here again cause its unfair to the person who haven't watch it yet
Yeah the last episode was really kickass...I found Sylar so amusing...also we got so many new info!

how peter started to use the abilities he once got from someone...
isaacs paintings again ... didnt he talked with clairs father too? (not sure about that anymore *lol*)
nikis alter ego taking over o.o
claires dad o.o wtf???
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Doesn't nikki/jessica remind you of ichigo and his hollow? I think they are very similar, only that no one was there to teach Nikki about her "powers" like there was for ichigo, she has to figure it all out on her own.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

kiddo7 said:
Doesn't nikki/jessica remind you of ichigo and his hollow? I think they are very similar, only that no one was there to teach Nikki about her "powers" like there was for ichigo, she has to figure it all out on her own.
Lol this comparison isnt too far away, never thought of it this way...^^
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

I just figured out Nathan's duel power!

He's manages to sleep with all the superpowerd female characters. Seriously, if you haven't caught up to the series shame on you but you'll see what I mean when you do.
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

AW man the last episode I saw of heroes was when that guy(I forgot his name already) got the vision of everyone in New York.

SO how many episodes have I missed
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

deathshadow25 said:
AW man the last episode I saw of heroes was when that guy(I forgot his name already) got the vision of everyone in New York.

SO how many episodes have I missed
Really clear xD
But I guess you mean peters vision how he will explode. That was the final of the fall season. We got 3 more episodes now 12-14 and 15 tomorrow ^^
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

des said:
Really clear xD
But I guess you mean peters vision how he will explode. That was the final of the fall season. We got 3 more episodes now 12-14 and 15 tomorrow ^^
Thanks for figuring out what I was trying to say :D

I thought Heroes was on Mondays though. Crap geeez but thanks again :)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

deathshadow25 said:
Thanks for figuring out what I was trying to say :D

I thought Heroes was on Mondays though. Crap geeez but thanks again :)
Oh shit...yeah its monday.... I am a you know *confused* I was a day in the future already xD
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

des said:
Oh shit...yeah its monday.... I am a you know *confused* I was a day in the future already xD
Thats cool so Heroes comes on Mondays just like I thought. YAY but when will they begin to show old eps cause I don't wanna watch cause I've missed alot.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Television Show Thread!

deathshadow25 said:
Thats cool so Heroes comes on Mondays just like I thought. YAY but when will they begin to show old eps cause I don't wanna watch cause I've missed alot.
I dont know because I dont live in the USA ^^
I download them all the time ^^ but you can watch them online at the nbc heroes sites.... www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes.shtml
 
Top