I'm gonna learn how to do colourings one of these days...dat chapter... avi/sig material?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kiki, do you think my name change summoned her?

I'm gonna learn how to do colourings one of these days...dat chapter... avi/sig material?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


so if I change to DiMaria Yesta, maybe she will be back?

lol I'm very pure-hearted tbhmaybe colouring is still safe. but dont let jarred-san draw. i am sure he will start drawing weird stuffs
I think soso if I change to DiMaria Yesta, maybe she will be back?
![]()
![]()
![]()



lmaooo, but that's the only way she could be relevantwhat if, those parfait ingredients were from Mari's farm?
I mixed the kiwi juice with milk, lychee syrup, and tea. it tastes so good![]()
lullmaooo, but that's the only way she could be relevant
So it's a white tea with a kiwi and lychee twist? Sounds alright tbh. I've never seen lychee syrup before, have lychees at home tho.


Yea, tea with milk. I never seen the syrup before, I might be able to make it though. Yes the trees, had one, it was kinda big.white tea here you mean = milk + tea? the tea I use is black tea. never seen? is it rare item? as in lychee trees?![]()


)
so niceEh came across this, and just love it !
![]()
also this, theres several version of this pose but love the colours/effects of this one
![]()
and this cuteness !
![]()
ah and this scene with dimaria (@Kiki im sure you will like it)
Credits to their owners
Btw kiki, found some litchi & rose tea, its so good and refreshing
![]()
the mari one is avatar material 
litchi is nice
cant remember if i ever tried rose before. but have you ever tried sakura before? the bitter sensation is so good! 
i was confused what was litchi but then googled, turns out it's lychee![]()
fixed it lol.ah it's okay erin!!! google was my friend!!My bad ,fixed it lol.
Oh rose is a nice flavor associated with fruits it's a wonder, as long as its used moderately coz it can be too strong and ruin your drink or dish. i do sometimes add some dried rose petals on tea or on desserts like apple pie or on my hot waffles with whipped cream & mangoe sorbet or pineapple/coconut icecream. not too much petals just enough to give this little pretty floral savor that goes so well with fruity things.
No never tried sakura, would love too, though, will try to find this, theres a great teashop close to my place that have amazing teas, i think they should have some, im pretty certain they have some tea named "geisha" considering the name im sure its cherry flavored.
and those you mentioned are so fancy! how about rose pudding? i think i ever saw a transparent-colored pudding with rose petal inside This is why August is the worst character. Because he had potential like that pic there....
If you mean jelly pudding like this, i unfortunately never get to taste them :wow never knew about that before!and those you mentioned are so fancy! how about rose pudding? i think i ever saw a transparent-colored pudding with rose petal inside
![]()
look what i found !! i need some day to try this recipe, seems so yummy
!
Yeah hugust was terrible, i wouldnt have care that much if he hadnt some potential, when he was introduced i remembered; i got an impression of a promising char, he got charisma etc., but then... lolThis is why August is the worst character. Because he had potential like that pic there....

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He just needed to be the strongest and wisest mage ever, big bad villain with no depth other than wanting to know all magic. That would've been insanely good and simple. But here we are.Yeah hugust was terrible, i wouldnt have care that much if he hadnt some potential, when he was introduced i remembered; i got an impression of a promising char, he got charisma etc., but then... lolbut what would you expect with such parents, the whole familly was a mess in the end, why didnt mashima just burn them all !!!!![]()
![]()
What made you like Brandish over the other spriggans?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, food of Australia....yay or nay?
What is the national dish? Ngl I've heard mixed reviews on vegemite.He just needed to be the strongest and wisest mage ever, big bad villain with no depth other than wanting to know all magic. That would've been insanely good and simple. But here we are.
![]()
That's enough proof for me
Australian food is the best, but not like other countries with history. To me it's still finding identity, outside barbecues and vegemite etc. Generally Australian food is borrowed from the British, but because of the Italian's and Asian immigration, those people helped our country experience other foods. At the end of the day it comes down to the quality of the produce, we do alright in that regard.
Vegemite is a spread, it tastes like beer. I think we have it as kids to prepare us for beer drinking.What is the national dish? Ngl I've heard mixed reviews on vegemite.