The toybox

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
First
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Another boring thread...

Bye
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Thank you for the gift.
If I may, please don't come back :kappa I don't want to see a "I'm dropping FT" backflip :kappa Even Obito would think that's scum :lulzobito
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thank you for the gift.
If I may, please don't come back :kappa I don't want to see a "I'm dropping FT" backflip :kappa Even Obito would think that's scum :lulzobito
I'm not like that tho :feelsbadman

You don't want me in this thread? Fine, I'll leave. :pout :hmph
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Maybe :P

try not to if you can help it :edumacated
Thought there were going to be some lewd Brandish pics in that spoiler tag. :lmao
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Is the name of this thread supposed to remind me of My Band-D12/Eminem? Or is that total coincidence? Because it's stuck in my head now:music
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Wait, you became a global without owning a thread?

Wow, some people just go for the killing blows from the get go, whereas people like me.. Whoops :frankerz
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Didn't you have a thread already ?:gwah
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not surprised people were unaware...after all this is Randi we're talking about. :kappa
 
Top