The toybox

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, I myself had no idea someone could actually climb the staff ranks without establishing a set of relationships with high-class folks :frankerz
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
That came out of nowhere! :XD
But hey, congrats Brandish! :blush
Still can't believe you hadn't a thread before though. LOL
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wait, you became a global without owning a thread?

Wow, some people just go for the killing blows from the get go, whereas people like me.. Whoops :frankerz
Now that I think of it, I could've went straight to admin... what could've been...

Are you married? If not, when are you getting married?






:wowsoBOB
I'm not married. I couldn't say when I would, since I'm not in any serious relationship. Hopefully it happens before my sperms die :yodawg
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Now that I think of it, I could've went straight to admin... what could've been...
Not happening, mate. Too high :frankerz
My whole ambition about the site left is reaching the 20k milestone. Then, I'm good.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Mine is at some peace too...unfortunately. :feelsbadman
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
^ yea yea I know I know, look who is approaching some chick recently :eyeroll

 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah. Her
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I didn't mean Brandish
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish is Eminem your favourite rapper /artist?
Nah he's not my favourite, but I do like his songs. My favourite rapper is 2pac, and currently I don't mind Schoolboy Q or Kendrick Lamar. But I don't really keep my ear to the streets. What about you?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Streets is hot right now, son :wowsoBOB.

Kendrick is brilliant and I rinsed out his new album. I don't follow new rap to be fair, but I've listened to Logic quite a bit recently and J.Cole's new album. Of all time? I prefer Biggie's flow and style; so much flava and chilled out. BUT Jay-Z is it for me, that was more current during my younger years, so I could relate more.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah he's not my favourite, but I do like his songs. My favourite rapper is 2pac, and currently I don't mind Schoolboy Q or Kendrick Lamar. But I don't really keep my ear to the streets. What about you?
Pac fan...wut?
You anticipating the new movie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Streets is hot right now, son :wowsoBOB.

Kendrick is brilliant and I rinsed out his new album. I don't follow new rap to be fair, but I've listened to Logic quite a bit recently and J.Cole's new album. Of all time? I prefer Biggie's flow and style; so much flava and chilled out. BUT Jay-Z is it for me, that was more current during my younger years, so I could relate more.
You been keeping up with the Treach vs Flex/Wack 100 beef....its over the robbery when pac was shot.
Flex claims he lied and shot his self...saying pac was shook.
This in turn lead to biggie getting shot...wtf?
 
Top