Maybe 1 time outta 10 that I go to Bunnings.@Brandish μ, How often do you eat snags at Bunnings?
You do love a cheeky snagMaybe 1 time outta 10 that I go to Bunnings.
Maybe I go to Bunnings 5 times a year.
The smell of onions will get me frothing especially at about 10am but it's just a budget sausage on budget bread for 2 dollars, and you can eat 10 of them and still shop without discomfort.
Not really, though it's probably going to better than NBA lolYou do love a cheeky snag
Interested in our MH NFL fantasy league mate?
I think both are fun haha but it is simpler to manage than NBA. Just give me a shout if you want in and you can join me, Gary, Jammin, dd, Haku, and some othersNot really, though it's probably going to better than NBA lol
They're not too bad i suppose, I've never listened to them intentionally though. You into them?Brandish, do you like the Aussie Duo Empire of the Sun?