- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: LOKI'D!
LOL~ It's really funny when they asked about the villain in Fantastic Four 2 to Chris and he had a hard time to answer.
---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------
Oh yes, but not those.Need to read up on my Norse myth
BTW Have you seen any of the "Texts from Avengers" gifs? bloody brilliant!
Some of my faves:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
LOL~ It's really funny when they asked about the villain in Fantastic Four 2 to Chris and he had a hard time to answer.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------
I hope they weren't trolling us when they said Couldon survived.Watched Avengers yesterday. Very entertaining.
But why did they kill Coulson ? :'(
Last edited by a moderator:




I keep laughing whenever I remember Coulson saying "I watched you while you were sleeping" to Capt. America.

"






