The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: LOKI'D!

Need to read up on my Norse myth :shakefist

BTW Have you seen any of the "Texts from Avengers" gifs? bloody brilliant! :zomg

Some of my faves:




Oh yes, but not those.


LOL~ It's really funny when they asked about the villain in Fantastic Four 2 to Chris and he had a hard time to answer. :p

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Watched Avengers yesterday. Very entertaining.

But why did they kill Coulson ? :'(
I hope they weren't trolling us when they said Couldon survived.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LOKI'D!

I was just watching that quizz whilst looking through tumblr, I love Chris Hemsworth's reaction to Chris Evans not remember the name of the villain, and also when Cobie Smulders and Clark Clegg couldn't understand the french woman's question about Ghost Rider and though she'd said "Ghost Writer" :lmao





Coulson :lmao
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: LOKI'D!

LOL~ It really is embarassing.. I mean, Chris Evans played in the movie! :XD

Coulson, you... :rofl I keep laughing whenever I remember Coulson saying "I watched you while you were sleeping" to Capt. America.



:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LOKI'D!

The first time I was watching that scene between Coulson and Cap I was just thinking "oh god, please stop talking, every sentence is worse than the previous :fail"




I saw this, but I can't remember what it's about?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LOKI'D!

It's the scene with the grenade at the beginning while Iron Man was trying to get the turbine to work again. The rest are just jokingly expanding on it :rofl
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: LOKI'D!

Now, now... xi0 has become another The Avengers geeks. :XD

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LOKI'D!

I saw it weeks ago...I didn't just BECOME one....and I'm not a geek :notsure
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: LOKI'D!





Bloody hell :lmao
Tom will have a different expression to that.

It reminds me of that interview where Tom cannot look away from Robert Downey Jr. They are very close.


---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

I saw it weeks ago...I didn't just BECOME one....and I'm not a geek :notsure
Yeah.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LOKI'D!

But I'm not......trust me :noworry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LOKI'D!

There's so much love and admiration in Tom's looks :lmao I wanna know what he's thinking at that moment :hee

 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: LOKI'D!

Well, he's not the most handsome man on the Earth, but he exudes this charm and charisma, especially when he smiles. And oh, that blue eyes. Perfection, thy name is Tom.



P.S.: I'm watching War Horse at the moment and it's exactly at the part where Tom shows up as Capt. Nicholls. *squeal* He's a good guy this time. *more squealing*
Now I really want Henry IV to come out soon so I can watch him again!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LOKI'D!

I've not seen War Horse yet? but Tom's casting may sway me. Verdict?

 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: LOKI'D!

Oh, the cast are great. There are Sherlock Holmes, Remus Lupin and Loki in it. :p

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LOKI'D!

I've downloaded it, and if I have time I'll watch it today :nod

:confettiHappy Birthday yuki~~~~:confetti

 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: LOKI'D!



Can't you just send the cake to me? *drool*

and I'm still waiting whether Tom will say happy birthday to me... :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LOKI'D!

I tried to, the cake got loki'd :hee

Just send him a message to retweet or something.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: LOKI'D!

I already sent him a message 21 hours ago... :worrybunny
Maybe he's busy?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LOKI'D!

I already sent him a message 21 hours ago... :worrybunny
Maybe he's busy?
Most probably, just wait another day and see what happens :worrybunny

That would've made a great gift in fact, If I could've gotten him to wish you happy birthday :amuse
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: LOKI'D!

Well, I'll let you know if he replies... :worrybunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top