The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Is that a trap, phio? :oh
Trap? Why would it be a trap? I was helping you to annoy yuki-chin a bit. >__< Stop being so negative, M3J! :crying

No way. I look better with crown. :hurr
Goodness, yuki, would you please control your shameless personality a bit? :yelling Oh, I know. I'll make a crown of thorns for you. :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Crown? More like broken crown! TROLOLO

I still think it's a trap, Phio. I forgot why though, lulz.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Goodness, yuki, would you please control your shameless personality a bit? :yelling Oh, I know. I'll make a crown of thorns for you. :hurr
Oh. I'm flattered that you would consider me as Jesus' equal, but please don't. Similar to what St. Peter said, I'm nowhere as holy as Jesus, I don't deserve the same treatment. :hurr

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Crown? More like broken crown! TROLOLO

I still think it's a trap, Phio. I forgot why though, lulz.
Broken? Why broken? Broken crown will give me a more dramatic appearance but what I really meant with crown is my hair.
"A woman's hair is her crowning glory". :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

I still think it's a trap, Phio. I forgot why though, lulz.
Boo. I am nowhere like yuki who loves to set traps for others. I'm a kind girl. :oh Boo, Grandpa M3J.

Oh. I'm flattered that you would consider me as Jesus' equal, but please don't. Similar to what St. Peter said, I'm nowhere as holy as Jesus, I don't deserve the same treatment. :hurr

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------



Broken? Why broken? Broken crown will give me a more dramatic appearance but what I really meant with crown is my hair.
"A woman's hair is her crowning glory". :hurr
Again, I forgot just how useless it is talking to you. I think I'll give you a voucher to go to a personality school, okay?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Boo. I am nowhere like yuki who loves to set traps for others. I'm a kind girl. :oh Boo, Grandpa M3J.



Again, I forgot just how useless it is talking to you. I think I'll give you a voucher to go to a personality school, okay?
Kind? LIE!!! :yelling

Personality school? What for? It's useless, I already have too many personalities in one body. :P
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

You're a mean witch, and I"m not a grandpa dammit! People always say my age is 12 or 4 or something. :-_-

*cuts off Yuki's hair*
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

*Give some sunlight here.... or sunrise?*
Mornin' Yuki :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

You're a mean witch, and I"m not a grandpa dammit! People always say my age is 12 or 4 or something. :-_-

*cuts off Yuki's hair*
*growing back my hair*
Sorry, but I got this spell which makes my hair grow long in a flash. XD

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

*Give some sunlight here.... or sunrise?*
Mornin' Yuki :o
It's still morning? *go back to sleep*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

*cuts off yuki's hair again and sprays anti-magic spray on her.
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

It's still morning? *go back to sleep*
*Slap Yuki with Gwilth's jumbo-size pikachu doll*
It's evening already :<
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

*cuts off yuki's hair again and sprays anti-magic spray on her.
It won't work coz before you can spray, my hair already grow. XD

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

*Slap Yuki with Gwilth's jumbo-size pikachu doll*
It's evening already :<
*hug the pikachu doll*
Let me sleep again... Zzzz~
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

You're a mean witch, and I"m not a grandpa dammit! People always say my age is 12 or 4 or something. :-_-
Oh my, 4 years old? We have an under-aged member here! Come, Nee-san will bring you to the nearest kindergarten, okay?

Or you mean 40? That's most probable, it seems. :grin

It won't work coz before you can spray, my hair already grow. XD
Just what in the world are you? *scared*
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

It won't work coz before you can spray, my hair already grow. XD
This is scary...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

How is forty most probable? Most people say I'm mentally like a baby. <_<

You can be my neechan though, but don't complain if I wipe my boogey on your face. :|
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

How is forty most probable? Most people say I'm mentally like a baby. <_<

You can be my neechan though, but don't complain if I wipe my boogey on your face. :|
40 years old with mentally like a baby? Goodness. :o

Oh, well... I'll retire from being your nee-chan then. =___=
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

*picks on his nose and wipes it on Yuki neechan*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

*picks on his nose and wipes it on Yuki neechan*
I'm not here. How can you do that?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

You are here. See?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

No, I'm not. Not bodily, at least. :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top