The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

This is MADNESS.
and now, i feel like im in Umineko world o,o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

If I could pick, of course I'd pick a perfect gentleman. :hurr
I hear there are a few gentlemen on MH too :amuse you're in luck...
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Someone called me? :cheez
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Someone called me? :cheez
Well, Yuki did :>
*run away*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Give all the kingdoms and its inheritance to michalv. I only need the magic. I can create my own kingdom that way. :hee

Indeed, welcome, imoto-chan, to the world of insanity. You're still lucky this is an online world. :cheez
IT doesn't work that way, phio-chan... But once you're queen you can de-throne yourself, of course. :cheez

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

This is MADNESS.
and now, i feel like im in Umineko world o,o
Of course this is MADNESS. I'm the reicarnation of the Mad Hatter, after all. *sips tea*
Hmm. I remember someone says I'm like Beatrice. :cheez

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

I hear there are a few gentlemen on MH too :amuse you're in luck...
You hear? That doesn't it's true.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Someone called me? :cheez
You? Romeo?
(This is the second time I ask this)

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Well, Yuki did :>
*run away*
*calls a cage of ice and captures michalv*

Oh no no no.. You're not going anywhere... You still have to go and capture Gwilth. :cheez
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Of course this is MADNESS. I'm the reicarnation of the Mad Hatter, after all. *sips tea*
Hmm. I remember someone says I'm like Beatrice. :cheez

*calls a cage of ice and captures michalv*

Oh no no no.. You're not going anywhere... You still have to go and capture Gwilth. :cheez
Woah... Hey, Witch of Gold, mind sharing some gold? :P
Well, Gwilth is busy atm, so we cannot found him untill he got his holiday :cheez
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Woah... Hey, Witch of Gold, mind sharing some gold? :P
Well, Gwilth is busy atm, so we cannot found him untill he got his holiday :cheez
How about Ice, instead? :cheez
But he'll be back, right? :hurr
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Ofc he'll be back XD
Gold gold gold gold.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

So you like girls? :gwah Poor alpha. :comfort
well, of course NO. :rolleye If I like girls, you won't survive me now.
Didn't I say it before? Gentleman, not gentleboy.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

well, of course NO. :rolleye If I like girls, you won't survive me now.
Didn't I say it before? Gentleman, not gentleboy.
I'll take that as a compliment. :hurr
Alpha, do something and prove yourself that you are a man if you're serious about her!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Oh.. one more thing. I don't like younger boys. :-_-

"There's many a man has more hair than wit."
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

I'll take that as a compliment. :hurr
Alpha, do something and prove yourself that you are a man if you're serious about her!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

I told you I don't like boys. :-_-
B-But..we're already gentlemen :worrybunny
I uh, pull chairs for girls when they take a seat.
..I really do <_<
..occasionally.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

B-But..we're already gentlemen :worrybunny
I uh, pull chairs for girls when they take a seat.
..I really do <_<
..occasionally.
It seems like yuki's definition of gentleman is a bit troublesome. I for sure can tell that it's more than simply pulling chairs. She is one arrogant princess after all. ^^"
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

B-But..we're already gentlemen :worrybunny
I uh, pull chairs for girls when they take a seat.
..I really do <_<
..occasionally.
I said it before: gentleman gentleman. Not just any gentleman! :yelling

Occasionally? Shame of you! Oh, "woe is me."

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

It seems like yuki's definition of gentleman is a bit troublesome. I for sure can tell that it's more than simply pulling chairs. She is one arrogant princess after all. ^^"
"There's method in my madness."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top