Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Any kind in particular? What's your preference?I'm always looking for love.![]()

Any kind in particular? What's your preference?I'm always looking for love.![]()

You don't like it?
I think she bumped her head quite hard this afternoon D:


Oh please. I still like the male kind.Yay! Another quote thread!
So... who's the Romeo? Hm.. Michal and yuki...
not bad at all![]()
Should it be Zeltrax x Yuki?![]()
As a princess, I'll choose my own spouse, please.If I could pick, of course I'd pick a perfect gentleman.Any kind in particular? What's your preference?![]()

Maybe, granny Phio will choose it for you *curious*As a princess, I'll choose my own spouse, please.
If I could pick, of course I'd pick a perfect gentleman.![]()
If phio is my granny, doesn't that make her the former queen?Maybe, granny Phio will choose it for you *curious*
She's your beloved grandma anyway *peace*
And, what kind of perfect gentleman that you'll pick?


Maybe, granny Phio will choose it for you *curious*
She's your beloved grandma anyway *peace*
For that reason only, I'll admit that you're the princess.If phio is my granny, doesn't that make her the former queen?
o.O
...Wait. I don't want to have a daughter like her. I guess I'll pass. What a chance. 
That is the dream of all girls.Well, the gentleman gentleman. Not just a gentleman in name but in manner as well.![]()

I'm not your daughter. Granddaughter, granny.For that reason only, I'll admit that you're the princess....Wait. I don't want to have a daughter like her. I guess I'll pass. What a chance.
That is the dream of all girls.![]()
Oh, right. Forgive granny for being so old.I'm not your daughter. Granddaughter, granny.
And remember that I was your mom for a time. XD
Indeed. But the existence of such a gentleman is in question. *sigh*


The existence of such gentleman is 0,01 in 100 >3<I'm not your daughter. Granddaughter, granny.
And remember that I was your mom for a time. XD
Indeed. But the existence of such a gentleman is in question. *sigh*
Do you wish me to be your mom again?Oh, right. Forgive granny for being so old.
OMG, you were once my mom. So I can't be your granny!
They exist... in anime/manga/film/game/other unrealistic measure. :P

Hmm. I don't see why I should do that, but if that is your wish, I shall obey.Do you wish me to be your mom again?
Indeed, but I was talking about real world. This damn saddening real world.
Then go and make Michalv my sister, lololol~
At least 0,01 means something. If it's not 0 there's still hope.The existence of such gentleman is 0,01 in 100 >3<
It's taken care of. I've written a letter of adoption. But we shall change the family name, I no longer want to use "Cullen". XDHmm. I don't see why I should do that, but if that is your wish, I shall obey.Then go and make Michalv my sister, lololol~
Aww.![]()

, ... Who else should we add? 
A miracle...The existence of such gentleman is 0,01 in 100 >3<
Like a certain worshipper..

*looks around* Where, Zelx? Where? *innocent look*aha! Can you girls not see a miracle, ahem, right infront of youLike a certain worshipper..
posting here![]()
I'm not a old father![]()
Get well together with yuki as my parents, will ya? 
Indeed! The most probable person would be Gwilth, I guess..?We shall find someone for Michalv.
"I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike; so is the will of a living daughter curbed by the will of a dead father. "
Who? Me?A miracle...
aha! Can you girls not see a miracle, ahem, right infront of youLike a certain worshipper..
posting here![]()
I'm not a old father![]()


I hope he'll survive me.*looks around* Where, Zelx? Where? *innocent look*
Who says you're old? You're a young parent.Get well together with yuki as my parents, will ya?
Indeed! The most probable person would be Gwilth, I guess..?

I'm not an old mother too. I just adopted them, out of pity.
Oh my, now that I have two daughters, I have to consider the heiress issue.![]()


Don't underestimate men.I hope he'll survive me.
Hmm. Indeed. Then we have to capture him as soon as possible.
"It is a wise father that knows his own child. "

Sis! *hug*Yay! New family, new journey. So, let's see... Zelx is my dad, yuki is my mom, michalv is my sis, Banana-chwan is my, ... Who else should we add?
![]()
Hahi? Wait? What?We shall find someone for Michalv.
"I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike; so is the will of a living daughter curbed by the will of a dead father. "
What the...Indeed! The most probable person would be Gwilth, I guess..?
W.. woah....I hope he'll survive me.
Hmm. Indeed. Then we have to capture him as soon as possible.
"It is a wise father that knows his own child. "
Noooo, sis, mom, please don't!Now that is your first job as parents. Go capture a man for michalv together! ^__^
Because you're the first one to be adopted?
Oh, well. I'm sure I'll win the issue after all... But what are the inheritance?
Don't underestimate men.
Now that is your first job as parents. Go capture a man for michalv together! ^__^



Welcome to the family. This is how we run the family.Sis! *hug*
Hahi? Wait? What?
What the...
W.. woah....
Noooo, sis, mom, please don't!

Give all the kingdoms and its inheritance to michalv. I only need the magic. I can create my own kingdom that way.Because you're the first one to be adopted?
Uhuh. Don't be so sure. I'm going to make you girls compete with each other.
The inheritance? Of course the kingdom and all the troubles that come with it. More importantly: MAGIC.
What? No. The one who's going to capture him is.... Michalv herself. Isn't it more suitable?
---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------
Welcome to the family. This is how we run the family.![]()

