The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

You don't like it? :(


I think she bumped her head quite hard this afternoon D:

Aren't you a girl? :-_-

I'm not that sloppy to bump my head somewhere. :-_-

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Yay! Another quote thread!
So... who's the Romeo? Hm.. Michal and yuki...
not bad at all :lmao
Oh please. I still like the male kind.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Should it be Zeltrax x Yuki? :o
:pwnge As a princess, I'll choose my own spouse, please.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Any kind in particular? What's your preference? :jk
If I could pick, of course I'd pick a perfect gentleman. :hurr
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

:pwnge As a princess, I'll choose my own spouse, please.

If I could pick, of course I'd pick a perfect gentleman. :hurr
Maybe, granny Phio will choose it for you *curious*
She's your beloved grandma anyway *peace*

And, what kind of perfect gentleman that you'll pick?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Maybe, granny Phio will choose it for you *curious*
She's your beloved grandma anyway *peace*

And, what kind of perfect gentleman that you'll pick?
If phio is my granny, doesn't that make her the former queen?
o.O
And still no. I'll pick the person myself. :cheez

Well, the gentleman gentleman. Not just a gentleman in name but in manner as well. :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Maybe, granny Phio will choose it for you *curious*
She's your beloved grandma anyway *peace*
If phio is my granny, doesn't that make her the former queen?
o.O
For that reason only, I'll admit that you're the princess. :hee ...Wait. I don't want to have a daughter like her. I guess I'll pass. What a chance. -_-;

Well, the gentleman gentleman. Not just a gentleman in name but in manner as well. :hurr
That is the dream of all girls. :hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

For that reason only, I'll admit that you're the princess. :hee ...Wait. I don't want to have a daughter like her. I guess I'll pass. What a chance. -_-;



That is the dream of all girls. :hurr
I'm not your daughter. Granddaughter, granny.
And remember that I was your mom for a time. XD

Indeed. But the existence of such a gentleman is in question. *sigh*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

I'm not your daughter. Granddaughter, granny.
And remember that I was your mom for a time. XD

Indeed. But the existence of such a gentleman is in question. *sigh*
Oh, right. Forgive granny for being so old. :hurr
OMG, you were once my mom. So I can't be your granny! :o

They exist... in anime/manga/film/game/other unrealistic measure. :P
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

I'm not your daughter. Granddaughter, granny.
And remember that I was your mom for a time. XD

Indeed. But the existence of such a gentleman is in question. *sigh*
The existence of such gentleman is 0,01 in 100 >3<
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Oh, right. Forgive granny for being so old. :hurr
OMG, you were once my mom. So I can't be your granny! :o

They exist... in anime/manga/film/game/other unrealistic measure. :P
Do you wish me to be your mom again? :hurr

Indeed, but I was talking about real world. This damn saddening real world.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Do you wish me to be your mom again? :hurr

Indeed, but I was talking about real world. This damn saddening real world.
Hmm. I don't see why I should do that, but if that is your wish, I shall obey. :derp Then go and make Michalv my sister, lololol~

Aww. :hug
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

The existence of such gentleman is 0,01 in 100 >3<
At least 0,01 means something. If it's not 0 there's still hope.

"Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness."

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Hmm. I don't see why I should do that, but if that is your wish, I shall obey. :derp Then go and make Michalv my sister, lololol~

Aww. :hug
It's taken care of. I've written a letter of adoption. But we shall change the family name, I no longer want to use "Cullen". XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

I think they exist. Just... too rare. At the edge of extinction. :derp

Yay! New family, new journey. So, let's see... Zelx is my dad, yuki is my mom, michalv is my sis, Banana-chwan is my :wub, ... Who else should we add? :D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

The existence of such gentleman is 0,01 in 100 >3<
A miracle...
aha! Can you girls not see a miracle, ahem, right infront of you :pleased Like a certain worshipper..
posting here :eyeroll

I'm not a old father :scry
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

We shall find someone for Michalv.

"I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike; so is the will of a living daughter curbed by the will of a dead father. "
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

aha! Can you girls not see a miracle, ahem, right infront of you :pleased Like a certain worshipper..
posting here :eyeroll

I'm not a old father :scry
*looks around* Where, Zelx? Where? *innocent look*

Who says you're old? You're a young parent. :cheez Get well together with yuki as my parents, will ya? :)

We shall find someone for Michalv.

"I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike; so is the will of a living daughter curbed by the will of a dead father. "
Indeed! The most probable person would be Gwilth, I guess..?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

A miracle...
aha! Can you girls not see a miracle, ahem, right infront of you :pleased Like a certain worshipper..
posting here :eyeroll

I'm not a old father :scry
Who? Me? :XD

I'm not an old mother too. I just adopted them, out of pity.
Oh my, now that I have two daughters, I have to consider the heiress issue. :derp

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

*looks around* Where, Zelx? Where? *innocent look*

Who says you're old? You're a young parent. :cheez Get well together with yuki as my parents, will ya? :)



Indeed! The most probable person would be Gwilth, I guess..?
I hope he'll survive me. :cheez

Hmm. Indeed. Then we have to capture him as soon as possible.

"It is a wise father that knows his own child. "
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

I'm not an old mother too. I just adopted them, out of pity.
Oh my, now that I have two daughters, I have to consider the heiress issue. :derp
:headscratch
Oh, well. I'm sure I'll win the issue after all... But what are the inheritance? :o

I hope he'll survive me. :cheez

Hmm. Indeed. Then we have to capture him as soon as possible.

"It is a wise father that knows his own child. "
Don't underestimate men. :p
Now that is your first job as parents. Go capture a man for michalv together! ^__^
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Yay! New family, new journey. So, let's see... Zelx is my dad, yuki is my mom, michalv is my sis, Banana-chwan is my :wub, ... Who else should we add? :D
Sis! *hug*

We shall find someone for Michalv.

"I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike; so is the will of a living daughter curbed by the will of a dead father. "
Hahi? Wait? What?

Indeed! The most probable person would be Gwilth, I guess..?
What the...

I hope he'll survive me. :cheez

Hmm. Indeed. Then we have to capture him as soon as possible.

"It is a wise father that knows his own child. "
W.. woah....

Now that is your first job as parents. Go capture a man for michalv together! ^__^
Noooo, sis, mom, please don't!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

:headscratch
Oh, well. I'm sure I'll win the issue after all... But what are the inheritance? :o



Don't underestimate men. :p
Now that is your first job as parents. Go capture a man for michalv together! ^__^
Because you're the first one to be adopted?
Uhuh. Don't be so sure. I'm going to make you girls compete with each other. :cheez
The inheritance? Of course the kingdom and all the troubles that come with it. More importantly: MAGIC. :XD

What? No. The one who's going to capture him is.... Michalv herself. Isn't it more suitable? :3c

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Sis! *hug*


Hahi? Wait? What?


What the...


W.. woah....


Noooo, sis, mom, please don't!
Welcome to the family. This is how we run the family. :cheez
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Because you're the first one to be adopted?
Uhuh. Don't be so sure. I'm going to make you girls compete with each other. :cheez
The inheritance? Of course the kingdom and all the troubles that come with it. More importantly: MAGIC. :XD

What? No. The one who's going to capture him is.... Michalv herself. Isn't it more suitable? :3c

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------



Welcome to the family. This is how we run the family. :cheez
Give all the kingdoms and its inheritance to michalv. I only need the magic. I can create my own kingdom that way. :hee

Indeed, welcome, imoto-chan, to the world of insanity. You're still lucky this is an online world. :cheez
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top