The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

No one but the chosen one will know my heart's desires. :smugbunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

The title screams Orochimaru!:wtf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

The title screams Orochimaru!:wtf
Wrong. The title screams herself, the owner and starter of this thread. 100% true. :hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Ah well, actually Shakespeare is the one who wrote this in Hamlet. (I'm still in Shakespeare mode.)
But yeah... this quote can explain many villains, including myself. (Wait, so I'm a villain? :worrybunny)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Tsk, this only refers to stereotypes .
Awesome villains don't do this :pleased
Yuki still need more lessons on being evil <_<
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Tsk, this only refers to stereotypes .
Awesome villains don't do this :pleased
Yuki still need more lessons on being evil <_<
You talked as if... you're the real, awesome villain, the most evil one. :oh

And yuki, if you are not a villain, what are you? :fail
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Tsk, this only refers to stereotypes .
Awesome villains don't do this :pleased
Yuki still need more lessons on being evil <_<
Hah. You definitely have never seen the Devil himself.
And you apparently still haven't seen me smile.
And I don't always smile when I do something evil.
And I actually don't count myself as a villain.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

You talked as if... you're the real, awesome villain, the most evil one. :oh

And yuki, if you are not a villain, what are you? :fail
He said that "Awesome villains don't do this" with a smile. It's so contradictory if he refers to himself.

Me? I'm that author of the story so I have control over all the characters, even the villains. :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Tsk, this only refers to stereotypes .
Awesome villains don't do this :pleased
Yuki still need more lessons on being evil <_<
You trolled Oro for the last time:yelling

:guns:pwnge:laser:ban2
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Ah, new title already? :gwah
It means i missed so much things here =w=

Ah well, actually Shakespeare is the one who wrote this in Hamlet. (I'm still in Shakespeare mode.)
But yeah... this quote can explain many villains, including myself. (Wait, so I'm a villain? :worrybunny)
Woah, you're villain? You're evil ojou-sama :worrybunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Ah, new title already? :gwah
It means i missed so much things here =w=


Woah, you're villain? You're evil ojou-sama :worrybunny
I said before that I am not a villain. :-_-
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

I said before that I am not a villain. :-_-
B... b... but... you act like a villain D:
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Me? I'm that author of the story so I have control over all the characters, even the villains. :hurr
I'm even worse than the villain.
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Hey, why this thread become quiet suddenly? :gwah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Because they realize that staying here will lead to their worst fate. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

I'm not afraid of this thread :smugbunny































:worrybunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

I'm not afraid of this thread :smugbunny































:worrybunny
Ha! Don't lie. I can read your mind. :smugbunny
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Soon to be on the Stage. *smug*

new thread title. explanation :aki
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Soon to be on the Stage. *smug*

Hmm? As it tells you, I am going to be on stage. :smugbunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Soon to be on the Stage. *smug*

:zomg What are you performing?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Soon to be on the Stage. *smug*

:zomg What are you performing?
Just as a narrator in the 60's setting. I only help a bit on stage. Actually, I am in the costume department which will work backstage. :hee
It's a musical drama, btw. :P But I won't sing. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top