The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

I like them simply because they are cute. It has nothing to do with whether they are Nordic or Iceland-ic, etc etc. -_-;

Well, okay, I'm still locked, but there are bene and Gary playing with me. Aka-kun is on his way up there~ Then there is also you and Rave. Guess I can't be lonely, hmm? :hurr

Seriously, what nicknames? But I'm better off not knowing, right? :-_-
Same reason -_-;

why you leaving me out phio?? :bored
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

Because you are not locked in the tower -- in my room specifically -- like me and them. You are the father; you are protecting the tower together with Mom, right? :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

Because you are not locked in the tower -- in my room specifically -- like me and them. You are the father; you are protecting the tower together with Mom, right? :zomg
Silly excuses :crying

but yeah, I'm protecting you :smugbunny Aka should hurry, my daughter needs a normal person around her :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

I like them simply because they are cute. It has nothing to do with whether they are Nordic or Iceland-ic, etc etc. -_-;

Well, okay, I'm still locked, but there are bene and Gary playing with me. Aka-kun is on his way up there~ Then there is also you and Rave. Guess I can't be lonely, hmm? :hurr

Seriously, what nicknames? But I'm better off not knowing, right? :-_-
You can say that because you haven't watched Hetalia. And I was only warning you, in case you're going to watch it someday.

You should be glad I still let you have your playthings.

I guess so. :derp

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Same reason -_-;
For you, I'm merely stating the fact that I LOVE them.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Because you are not locked in the tower -- in my room specifically -- like me and them. You are the father; you are protecting the tower together with Mom, right? :zomg
He, protecting the tower with me? More like he wants to take the key from me. :-_-
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

He, protecting the tower with me? More like he wants to take the key from me. :-_-
You parents should have worked together to protect me, you know. :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

Hi yuki, Just stopping by to say how awesome your new set is....especially your sig :thumbs
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

You parents should have worked together to protect me, you know. :worrybunny
I still don't acknowledge him as my husband or anything. :-_-

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Hi yuki, Just stopping by to say how awesome your new set is....especially your sig :thumbs
Actually the set is not made by me, I only modified what was there already. I'm sure you can especially find the sig picture easily in google if you type in nordic five. :XD

Anyway.. do you watch/read hetalia?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

Hi yuki, Just stopping by to say how awesome your new set is....especially your sig :thumbs
Same for me too. Chibi powah! :wtf
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

Same for me too. Chibi powah! :wtf
Wow... Everyone loves chibi Nordic Five! :wtf

Watch Hetalia!! (though Nordic Five don't show up much.. :worrybunny)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

I will! :zomg

And how are you, Yuki-hime? :hug How are things?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

Actually the set is not made by me, I only modified what was there already. I'm sure you can especially find the sig picture easily in google if you type in nordic five. :XD

Anyway.. do you watch/read hetalia?
I've not read it no, but it looks cute :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

I will! :zomg

And how are you, Yuki-hime? :hug How are things?
You won't regret that decision! I hope you'll learn a lot of history later on. :hee

:hug Ahahaha~ I feel like throwing my agenda out of my sight. I have a very busy schedule ahead. I hope I will time to visit this forum later... :scry
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

He, protecting the tower with me? More like he wants to take the key from me. :-_-
why should I? :gwah I just want us to become a happy family, accepting everyone with his own different traits :poke


I still don't acknowledge him as my husband or anything. :-_-
Maybe the time will come, I showed you that I can be pretty crazy and enduring right? :arf
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

I've not read it no, but it looks cute :)
Try to watch it then. It's really good. ^_^

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

why should I? :gwah I just want us to become a happy family, accepting everyone with his own different traits :poke
:smack Don't poke me!


Maybe the time will come, I showed you that I can be pretty crazy and enduring right? :arf
I got to admit you're quite good for enduring this long. No one has come this far yet. BUT it takes more than that. :-_-
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: This is a Graveyard thread.

then don't smack me :modsmack



Like what? :arf
You started it first! :bash

Find it yourself. Why do you think I'm going to tell you just like that? :-_-
 

HegemonKhan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
1,229
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Just think of Hadrian's Wall in the U.K., as the same as the Great Wall of China. Hadrian's Wall was built to protect the Romans, who had control over the southern U.K., from the people of northern U.K., who wanted to drive the Romans back off their island (the U.K.). The Roman's, under the Emperor Hadrian, built the Hadrian Wall in the U.K. to protect the Romans from the people in the northern U.K., such as the English Natives (the Worgs and Druids), Scottish, Saxons, and Vikings. Just as China built the Great Wall to protect them from the "northern people", the Mongols.

There is of course, newer arguments/studies that both the Great Wall of China and Hadrian's Wall of the U.K., were also built to keep the people in, as well as to protect from outside invaders. The Romans used-treated the people of southern U.K. as slaves/servants, and so Hadrian's Wall is argued to also have acted as "prison walls" keeping them inside and under the Roman's rule-control-enslavement. The same is argued about China's Great Wall, too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadrian's_Wall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_of_China
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Wow. That's a very useful piece of history. :zomg

though I'm wondering why you suddenly give me a history lecture. :p
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

:lmao @ Hege's post~ But you two are quite in love with history, you can get along well. :amuse

I have my hands on Inheritance e-book, though I'm not sure if it's the one indeed. :worrybunny
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

History is...
history is...?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top