The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

*still hugging Yuki but is secretly holding a red rope*

Come husband we shall make our Project M come true!
Project M. :arf

*Kneel*

Your Grace, you should take a good rest and have some wonderful dreams, to ease your pain, I assure you'll have a very good moment. :gent

 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Hands Gats the drugs take advantage of her condition now while she is weakened for the month you silly husband

Oh Mother *hugs*
Don't think that I do not see through your scheme, daughter.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

She may despise me, but she is still your mother.

*Taste a tiny piece of the drug*
What the... ? :arf :arf :arf :arf




Let's do it. For her sake. :hip


---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

*still hugging Yuki but is secretly holding a red rope*

Come husband we shall make our Project M come true!
*secretly hiding a weapon*

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------



---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

hey girlie, are you sure you do what you actually want?:notsure
Do not call me girlie, and yes...



---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Project M. :arf

*Kneel*

Your Grace, you should take a good rest and have some wonderful dreams, to ease your pain, I assure you'll have a very good moment. :gent

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.


Your Grace.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.



Sincerely. :zomg
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Try an over-ripened banana if you still have diarrhea
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Hey, Yuki! I wonder who you'd vote for. :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Why are you guys trying to bribe me??

And Adi, if you see my Twitter, you'll know who. I already voted. ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Why has it double posted seperately? :oh

Feeling any better today yuki? :worrybunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

I do not know. But I took care of that.

Definitely better, but my stomach is still behaving. :bored
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

What's up with your stomach? :o

Drink tons of antacids and you'll be okay. :hee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Good, it means that if I send you to hell, no one will protest.

hime-chan? :-_- I'm not fine, thank you. I had to take three different medicine for my illnesses yesterday.
but I already am in hell here :XD

what's so bad about hime-chan? :oh and I'm sorry to hear that, hope you're better now :comfort

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Sounds like you're still suffering :/
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

What's up with your stomach? :o

Drink tons of antacids and you'll be okay. :hee
The usual thing stomach does.

And I drank carbon...

...or to be exact, Norit. :p

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

but I already am in hell here :XD

what's so bad about hime-chan? :oh and I'm sorry to hear that, hope you're better now :comfort

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Sounds like you're still suffering :/
Nah, I cannot say this place is as hell as Lucifer's. His will be much, much worse.

Do not call me using chan. :-_- And I do not need comfort from you of all people.

No, I am not anymore. Not for today, at least.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

You want your mother to have kidney failure? :gwah
Why are surprised about that? She's my daughter after all.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top