Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.
Apparently sitting like a whore runs in the family:
Apparently sitting like a whore runs in the family:


I prefer a more informal Yuki-tan.Hime-tama is a great idea! yukihime-tama, yukihime-tama, BWAHAHAHAHAHA~
![]()
I... see.Apparently sitting like a whore runs in the family:
![]()

Hime-tama is a great idea! yukihime-tama, yukihime-tama, BWAHAHAHAHAHA~
![]()
I prefer a more informal Yuki-tan.
It will never work Gats, she won't acknowledge youI didn't mean it.![]()

what's so wrong with yuki-tama?Haha. Very funny. I didn't know you're very good at joking.![]()

you look tired. get a bit of sleep and come back again later~
It will not put fear in the hearts of people when they hear that name.what's so wrong with yuki-tama?![]()

I've slept for hours!you look tired. get a bit of sleep and come back again later~
[sizept=1]and bring your daughter along[/sizept]

I wonder why you're replying here?LOL not all, thought a lot do. I only drink tea when I either have a cold or to wam myself...:worybunny


Me too! As if tea is now water and water is tea.I drink tea almost everyday.![]()
But I still don't go to toilet often... 
In a day, I drink three kinds of beverage: water, tea, and milk. I drink milk in the morning, tea in the afternoon and/or night, and water whenever I am thirsty. Some other days, I will add orange juice to the menu. I wonder how it has come down to this.Me too! As if tea is now water and water is tea.But I still don't go to toilet often...
![]()
I put a lot of liquid in my body.
Ahhh here's my lost post. I KNEW I wasn't going crazyLOL not all, thought a lot do. I only drink tea when I either have a cold or to wam myself...:worybunny


And you want to put fear in people's hearts?It will not put fear in the hearts of people when they hear that name.![]()


