The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Apparently sitting like a whore runs in the family:

 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Hime-tama is a great idea! yukihime-tama, yukihime-tama, BWAHAHAHAHAHA~ :rofl




:teehee
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Hime-tama is a great idea! yukihime-tama, yukihime-tama, BWAHAHAHAHAHA~ :rofl




:teehee
I prefer a more informal Yuki-tan.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Apparently sitting like a whore runs in the family:

I... see. :teehee

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Hime-tama is a great idea! yukihime-tama, yukihime-tama, BWAHAHAHAHAHA~ :rofl




:teehee
I prefer a more informal Yuki-tan.


I am honored that you think me like those infamous seiyuu until you want to call me names like that, but you know well that you'll receive divine retribution if you do.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

yuki got a tan? how dark is it?
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

you look tired. get a bit of sleep and come back again later~
[sizept=1]and bring your daughter along[/sizept]
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

what's so wrong with yuki-tama? :s
It will not put fear in the hearts of people when they hear that name. :-_-

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

you look tired. get a bit of sleep and come back again later~
[sizept=1]and bring your daughter along[/sizept]
I've slept for hours! :yelling
[sizept=1]and I won't bring her along![/sizept]
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

LOL not all, thought a lot do. I only drink tea when I either have a cold or to wam myself...:worybunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

...how the hell did that happen Bob?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

LOL not all, thought a lot do. I only drink tea when I either have a cold or to wam myself...:worybunny
I wonder why you're replying here? :XD
Oh okay. I am a lot worse than you are then. I drink tea almost everyday. :p
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

I drink tea almost everyday. :p
Me too! As if tea is now water and water is tea. :darn But I still don't go to toilet often... :gwah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

Me too! As if tea is now water and water is tea. :darn But I still don't go to toilet often... :gwah
In a day, I drink three kinds of beverage: water, tea, and milk. I drink milk in the morning, tea in the afternoon and/or night, and water whenever I am thirsty. Some other days, I will add orange juice to the menu. I wonder how it has come down to this. :s I put a lot of liquid in my body.
I do not regret it though, I can drink high quality tea occasionally, and I always hunt for more kinds of tea. For now, I'll say Earl Grey is my favorite tea. I want to try Lady Grey but haven't found it yet. Maybe goldb can find it for me and send it here? :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

LOL not all, thought a lot do. I only drink tea when I either have a cold or to wam myself...:worybunny
Ahhh here's my lost post. I KNEW I wasn't going crazy :XD

To be fair, I had been up pretty much all night and by this point I wasn't really with it :imslow
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

Ah.. I see. You confused your thread with mine. :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

You should've known by now, nii-chaaan~ She likes to make people scared of her. Such a psycho. -_-;
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.


:cheez
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top