Re: Cos'è la vita se non una lunga dolce illusione?
gary and the vamp never sleep, they read every single spam
gary and the vamp never sleep, they read every single spam



If everything goes as planned, I should graduate around March 2014. Seems like a long time ahead.Oh, my.![]()
It sure is though. And this is still third year, no? When will you graduate? Well, I guess the process of creating films is not as easy and happy as what people generally think (or from what we see in behind the scenes, lol). Everyone easily gets irritated and stressed, much understandable. I hope the show will be satisfying.
And if you can write feedback on an anonymous letter to your faculty and teachers, go ahead.![]()

But of course, in behind-the-scenes, they only show the good things.
I guess so, given the remaining time. Hopefully they will at least enjoy the story so they can perform better.If everything goes as planned, I should graduate around March 2014. Seems like a long time ahead.
Well yeah, a production this small already causes so much trouble, I can't imagine a massive-scale production like Lord of the Rings.But of course, in behind-the-scenes, they only show the good things.
I hope so too, though now I just leave it to God. One of my actor is still having difficulty in remembering the dialogues though the performance is near so... *throw my hands in the air* What will be, will be.

Why not. Should I send you one of the critic box my campus has?If only I can do that.![]()

Well, we can only hope for the best.I guess so, given the remaining time. Hopefully they will at least enjoy the story so they can perform better.![]()
Ah no. I guess I can just make one. I (and my fellow organization friends) have the power to do that.Why not. Should I send you one of the critic box my campus has?![]()

Other means?Found it - it was really buried that I missed and had to use 'other means' to find it.
So Yuki chan - tell us how your X mas went and what you got and what you gave out.

The rest of the day went by uneventfully... I just spent it reading.
Thorin and Kili~Who's the lucky person?


Thorin and Kili~
You think it's a real person?![]()
I'm disappointed. I thought I might have found a juicy gossip.Thorin and Kili~
You think it's a real person?![]()

LOL~ I put up that title because I want to know if anyone will think it's a real person.What series is this?
After thinking a bit, it's super obvious, LOL
Thorin is epic. However I missed more Gloin action :<

I'm disappointed. I thought I might have found a juicy gossip.


Their personality, I think. The actors are great (especially Richard) but it's not the main reason I love the characters. Not the type too, since I prefer Legolas or Figwit.is it the actors or the type (short bearded guys with long hair)?![]()
You wouldn't get this love-dovey over a real person
Gimli is legendary. Seeing his father who did a great job in acting (and talking) like Gimli, was awesome. It's shameful that he received so few lines! I expect more Gloin action in the coming movies, especially to make a joke session between Gloin and Legolas' father, that would be hilarious although non-canon.
I guess you're right. I'm rather shy concerning that stuff.Well........noThorin and Kili~
You think it's a real person?![]()
