The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Cos'è la vita se non una lunga dolce illusione?

gary and the vamp never sleep, they read every single spam
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Trying to escape to my imaginary land.

Allow me to bump an old thread.

I saw the trailer to the works you guys are going to act/direct in! Whee, whee, my friend is a director, muahahahaha~ How do you like the script you're directing? :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Trying to escape to my imaginary land.

The script is okay, but the process of realizing it into a play is such a hassle, not to mention we don't have much time to prepare but the lecturers set a high standard. (That's why I keep mentioning everywhere that my lecturers are exploiting us!)
Tbh, it's not going well. I compromise a lot because even though I want the play to be like this or that, there isn't enough people or time to make it like what I want. It's disappointing, really. They're keep asking me how do I want this or that, but every time I want something, they quickly shot it down by saying it can't be. When I do not say anything, they say I should've been more decisive. Hah.
And currently, due to the stress it caused, my friends are all high-strung. I really have to be careful when talking to them. I've been blamed for things that I can't really help. I have lots of things in my mind so I forget one or two things, but they blame me as if I should've been able to remember everything. Sometimes I really want to shout at them that I'm human and I'm prone to mistakes. I'm not perfect, for God's sake! I do understand that they are having it harder than I am (those who are in the artistic division can't even rest) but I really wish they are more patient.
Let's just hope my patience won't run out or I will cause lots of heartbreaks at the end of this semester.
I'm not sure if I want to be a director, but at least if I work in this industry, I'll make sure to respect my director because I know how damn hard it is.

And I still have many stories and essays to write in two weeks! The lecturers are giving us projects as if we have all the time in the world and we have no other assignments. I really want to graduate soon so I can escape this place!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Trying to escape to my imaginary land.

Oh, my. :comfort :hug

It sure is though. And this is still third year, no? When will you graduate? Well, I guess the process of creating films is not as easy and happy as what people generally think (or from what we see in behind the scenes, lol). Everyone easily gets irritated and stressed, much understandable. I hope the show will be satisfying.

And if you can write feedback on an anonymous letter to your faculty and teachers, go ahead. :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Trying to escape to my imaginary land.

Oh, my. :comfort :hug

It sure is though. And this is still third year, no? When will you graduate? Well, I guess the process of creating films is not as easy and happy as what people generally think (or from what we see in behind the scenes, lol). Everyone easily gets irritated and stressed, much understandable. I hope the show will be satisfying.

And if you can write feedback on an anonymous letter to your faculty and teachers, go ahead. :derp
If everything goes as planned, I should graduate around March 2014. Seems like a long time ahead. :s
Well yeah, a production this small already causes so much trouble, I can't imagine a massive-scale production like Lord of the Rings. :blink But of course, in behind-the-scenes, they only show the good things.
I hope so too, though now I just leave it to God. One of my actor is still having difficulty in remembering the dialogues though the performance is near so... *throw my hands in the air* What will be, will be.

If only I can do that. :derp
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Trying to escape to my imaginary land.

If everything goes as planned, I should graduate around March 2014. Seems like a long time ahead. :s
Well yeah, a production this small already causes so much trouble, I can't imagine a massive-scale production like Lord of the Rings. :blink But of course, in behind-the-scenes, they only show the good things.
I hope so too, though now I just leave it to God. One of my actor is still having difficulty in remembering the dialogues though the performance is near so... *throw my hands in the air* What will be, will be.
I guess so, given the remaining time. Hopefully they will at least enjoy the story so they can perform better. :p

If only I can do that. :derp
Why not. Should I send you one of the critic box my campus has? :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Trying to escape to my imaginary land.

I guess so, given the remaining time. Hopefully they will at least enjoy the story so they can perform better. :p
Well, we can only hope for the best.

Why not. Should I send you one of the critic box my campus has? :derp
Ah no. I guess I can just make one. I (and my fellow organization friends) have the power to do that.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,127
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: And I just have to get sick. =_="

Found it - it was really buried that I missed and had to use 'other means' to find it. :kukuku

So Yuki chan - tell us how your X mas went and what you got and what you gave out.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: And I just have to get sick. =_="

Found it - it was really buried that I missed and had to use 'other means' to find it. :kukuku

So Yuki chan - tell us how your X mas went and what you got and what you gave out.
Other means? :blink

Nothing special really.. I planned to go to church but I woke up very late. :sweat The rest of the day went by uneventfully... I just spent it reading.
I got two presents this Christmas, a moneybox and a small container. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm in Love~ <3

Who's the lucky person?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I'm in Love~ <3

Thorin and Kili~ :blush

You think it's a real person? :XD
What series is this?

After thinking a bit, it's super obvious, LOL

Thorin is epic. However I missed more Gloin action :<
 
Last edited:

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm in Love~ <3

Thorin and Kili~ :blush

You think it's a real person? :XD
I'm disappointed. I thought I might have found a juicy gossip.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: I'm in Love~ <3

is it the actors or the type (short bearded guys with long hair)? :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm in Love~ <3

What series is this?

After thinking a bit, it's super obvious, LOL

Thorin is epic. However I missed more Gloin action :<
LOL~ I put up that title because I want to know if anyone will think it's a real person. :lmao

Indeed, Richard Armitage really brings him to life. I can only remember Gloin because he's similar to Gimli, but I still have difficulty to remember all the dwarves.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I'm disappointed. I thought I might have found a juicy gossip.
:lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I'm in Love~ <3

You wouldn't get this love-dovey over a real person :hmph

Gimli is legendary. Seeing his father who did a great job in acting (and talking) like Gimli, was awesome. It's shameful that he received so few lines! I expect more Gloin action in the coming movies, especially to make a joke session between Gloin and Legolas' father, that would be hilarious although non-canon.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm in Love~ <3

is it the actors or the type (short bearded guys with long hair)? :derp
Their personality, I think. The actors are great (especially Richard) but it's not the main reason I love the characters. Not the type too, since I prefer Legolas or Figwit.
Thorin is a great leader and Kili is really cute. I actually want to love Fili too, but unfortunately, I still see no reason to love him (aside from him being Kili's good older bro) since he doesn't talk that much (even Kili has more dialogue and action than him).

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

You wouldn't get this love-dovey over a real person :hmph

Gimli is legendary. Seeing his father who did a great job in acting (and talking) like Gimli, was awesome. It's shameful that he received so few lines! I expect more Gloin action in the coming movies, especially to make a joke session between Gloin and Legolas' father, that would be hilarious although non-canon.
:lmao I guess you're right. I'm rather shy concerning that stuff.

Some dwarves don't even have lines (yet). These dwarves need more love. I think we will see more of Gloin in later movies. Ah, I can't imagine that kind of session. Gloin seems to be a sterner person than Gimli, and Thranduil is just... cold. In fact, I think in front of Thranduil, everyone else seems a lot more friendly. *gulp*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,127
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm in Love~ <3

who are the avy / sets ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top