The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Who said it was a legit nick anyway!?


fks.
Find a legit one, then.
Hm, come to think of it, what could it be..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It still requires thinking philosophically on the Ironborn's part. :-_-

They do not make much sense though, IMO. Many quotes from Game of Thrones do not.
They're vikings basically, except harder. Mainly because the Iron Islands are mostly barren and much less fertile than Scandinavia. That means they have to rape and pillage to get by. They pay the Iron Price :mono

You don't read the books, but some those that worship the Drowned God are baptized in a ritual involving seawalter, symbolizing drowning and resusciation (Drowned Men, the Priests, are drowned and resuscitated a second time, literally). Meaning that they are killed and then reborn. So "what is dead can never die", because they were dead already and "rises harder and stronger" because they are reborn :cookiehand
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It narrows it down to scav then since I believe jorped has no courage to attempt a similar thing on me again.
Jorped? was he the secret crush for you?


What is dead is dead, end of story. Now stop with the philosophy argument here.
No cold. :heh

Mutual interest brings people together or so they say.
Survive together, die together. That's the motto.
Speak for yourself. I will not be grouped with you. You spam way more than me.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Speak for yourself. I will not be grouped with you. You spam way more than me.
Really?
I feel lonely now :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Don't be. You have Charlie and Milly.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Himez was an awful nick.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Even worse than my Kute.
Her nick will always be ghost-chan :hmph
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Don't be. You have Charlie and Milly.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------



Her nick will always be ghost-chan :hmph
ghost-chan? Why?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

When she first joined, she was a ghost in my thread.
Nope, this hasn't got a nice ring to it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It's not yours to choose. She likes it.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Oh, how impolite attitude towards a youngster :gwah :(
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Find a legit one, then.
Hm, come to think of it, what could it be..
Whatever we come up with the woman will obviously have a fit and go berserk so I would rather not give her that opportunity. :cheez
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Whatever we come up with the woman will obviously have a fit and go berserk so I would rather not give her that opportunity. :cheez
I don't know. I can't think of anything good, either.
Guess we will need to settle down for ghost-chan.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

I wouldn't want to witness Cupid being stabbed. Would you, haku?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

yes bugzee just admit you sent her that pic and get stabbed instead of cupid :nerd
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

I wouldn't want to witness Cupid being stabbed. Would you, haku?
I would.
yukihime has that aura around her. I'm sure she can pull this through.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

yes bugzee just admit you sent her that pic and get stabbed instead of cupid :nerd
Believe me, if I sent her a valentines message she would know.

I would.
yukihime has that aura around her. I'm sure she can pull this through.
You would like to watch a baby with fake angel wings get stabbed!?


What has happened to this place. :nah
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Believe me, if I sent her a valentines message she would know.
not very convincing :heh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

You would like to watch a baby with fake angel wings get stabbed!?


What has happened to this place. :nah
I'd like to see some meanie who sent inappropriate material to a lady get stabbed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top